英语优美长句子带翻译

分类:文案句子 1


1. 英文的优美短句子(带翻译)五个


1。如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。

If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.

2。宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗?

I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

3。没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

4。命里有时钟需有 命里无时莫强求

You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

5。当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害

When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.

6。爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝…。在爱情下交缠。

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

7。没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

8。记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.


2. 英语优美句子 附带翻译


I don't care about other questions and I just try to be myself.

我不在乎别人的质疑,我只会做好自己。

Attempt doesn't necessarily bring success, but giving up definitely leads to failure.

努力不一定成功,但放弃一定失败!

I would rather he remember me the way I was.

我只愿他记得我当初的样子。

Some people say that true lovers are one soul that is separated when it's born and those two halves will always yearn to find their way back together.

有人说“情侣”是灵魂转世时一分为二,此生都在寻找另一半。

When the world says,"Give up!"Hope whispers,"Try it one more time."

当全世界都在说“放弃”的时候,希望却在耳边轻轻地说:“再试一次吧”!

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.

对明天最好的准备就是今天做到最好。

Dear Daddy, I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king.

亲爱的老爸,也许有一天我会找到我的王子,但你永远是我的国王。

English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.

英语伤我千百遍,我待英语如初恋。

You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

你已经一无所有,没有什么道理不顺心而为。(乔布斯)


3. 求120句优美的英语句子,附翻译


1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。

你肯挟 瘸足的泥沙而俱下么? The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着 潺(氵爰)的乐声。 Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。”

“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” “是永恒的沉默。” What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence. 13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间 之雾。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。 Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过 去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。 There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。 让我只是静听着吧。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen. 20.我不能选择那最好的。 是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?“ I am a mere flower. 24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth. 27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺 诈的。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie. 28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror. 29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记: “我爱你。”

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature。