1. 描述悲伤的心情的英语句子, 越多越好
伤心类形容词：sad, gloomy, depressed, frustrated, upset.
Feel anxious, depressed, lonely or insecure and feel like crying a lot.
Be unable to concentrate in class.
Feel angry and wonder why this is happening to you.
Regularly end up in physical fights or arguments while trying to defend yourself.
Feel afraid to go to school and nervous if you're on your own.
Think the problem is relentless and wonder if it will ever stop.
Feel lonely, isolated and avoid group situations.
Spend a lot of time trying to figure out what to do or where to go to avoid being harassed.
Think your parents would be worried or upset if you told them.
Notice that your health is suffering such as changes in your appetite, difficulty sleeping or tension headaches.
Feel afraid to check text messages or emails or look at social networking sites like Facebook in case there's another cruel message about you.
Start to think that maybe the insults and taunts are true and wonder if it's your own fault.
Have mood swings with a range of feelings from loneliness to anger.
Wish you could talk to someone but you are not sure what you want to say.
No longer enjoy the things you used to enjoy and drop out of activity groups or clubs.
Feel trapped, helpless, withdrawn and like no one understands.
Notice that these feelings are causing you to be unhappy at home and you are feeling moody or short tempered with your parents/carers, brothers or sisters.
everybody has blue days.
these are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道， days when you feel small and insignificant,
when everything seems just out of reach.
you can't rise to the occasion.
just getting started seems impossible.
this is not always such a bad thing.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
1.If you ever loved me,do not rob me of my hate.It's all I have. 如果你曾经真的爱过我，就不要夺走我的恨，因为那是我现在唯一拥有的东西。
2.Sometimes life is no comparison with numbers,because the numbers can increase the total number,while life will only reduce.生命有时还不如数字来得有意义，因为数字可以使总数增加，而生命却只会减少。
3.My heart has been torn into pieces by your carelessness.因为你的漠不关心，我的心早已碎成了一片。
4.you are the prince in my fairy tale,but I am just a hurry passer in your life.你是我童话中的王子，而我只是你生命中的匆匆过客。
5.my choice is to love you or love you more,while yours is to love me or not to love me.我打的犹豫时关于爱你或是更加的爱你，而你却是犹豫着到底要不要爱我。
6.A tear has burned my wigs,so I can not fly to my heaven any more.我的翅膀被一滴眼泪灼伤，所以我再也飞不到我的天堂了。
7.I had the heart to the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.我本将心向明月，奈何明月照沟渠。
8.I would rather we were parallel lines,which will never intersect,because after the point of the only intersection,we are going to be further apart.我宁愿我们是永不相交的平行线。因为在那仅有的一次交点后，我们会离彼此越来越远。
9.. memory is the water in the palm,which, whether you spread out or clench, will eventually flows drop by drop from the fingers .记忆是手心里的水，无论你摊开还是紧握，它都会一点点的从你指缝间溜走。