..给某人一个机会去。5.i feel sure that。

我坚信。6。

.is the best way to make sure that。.确保。

的最好办法是。7.we must do our absolute best to。

.我们必须竭尽全力做。8.there is no denying the fect that。

无可否认。.9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比。

更重要的了10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of。.too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过11。

.pose a great threat to。 。

对..造成了一大威胁(eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.)12.stole the spotlight from。从。

获得大众的瞩目13。.touch sb. on the raw 。

.触到某人的痛处14.it is not uncommon that。 这是常有的事儿。

15it is almost impossible to do.. 。

是很困难的16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。

17。has/have no alternative but to。

除。外别无选择18。

.between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷,左右为难19.content in the thought that。满足于。

的想法20(重磅出击,一般老师都会感动,这个句子可以千变万化,可以替换其中的一些词)The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大,再加上一直以来的财政问题,使得该公祠一蹶不振。 注:(。)

都是可替换的51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest59. 长远利益. interest in the long run60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one's favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones62. 取其精髓,取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。

67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides. No garden without weeds。69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。

70. 重视 attach great importance to…71. 社会地位 social status72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…73. 扩大知识面 expand one's scope of knowledge74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society93. 实现梦想 realize one's dream / make one's dream come true94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:95. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place97. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally, Moreover, Furthermore98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。

2. 20句优美英语作文句子

I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.

We are what we repeatedly do.

Excellent,then,is not an act,but a habit.

If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Only dead fish follw the folw.

Life isn't fair,but no matter what kind of circumstance you are in,you have to give it your all.

No matter how hard it is,just keep going because you only fail when you give up.

It requires hard work to give off an apperance of effortlessness.

Life is like riding a bike.To keep your balance,you must keep moving.

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

3. 英语作文什么叫优美的句子

1.This year''''s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear. I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside. 2.An earthquake is a shaking of the ground caused by the sudden breaking and shifting of large sections of Earth's rocky outer shell. Earthquakes are among the most powerful events on earth, and their results can be terrifying. A severe earthquake may release energy 10,000 times as great as that of the first atomic bomb. Rock movements during an earthquake can make rivers change their course. Earthquakes can trigger landslides that cause great damage and loss of life. Large earthquakes beneath the ocean can create a series of huge, destructive waves called tsunamis (pronounced tsoo NAH meez) that flood coasts for many miles. Earthquakes almost never kill people directly. Instead, many deaths and injuries in earthquakes result from falling objects and the collapse of buildings, bridges, and other structures. Fire resulting from broken gas or power lines is another major danger during a quake. Spills of hazardous chemicals are also a concern during an earthquake. The force of an earthquake depends on how much rock breaks and how far it shifts. Powerful earthquakes can shake firm ground violently for great distances. During minor earthquakes, the vibration may be no greater than the vibration caused by a passing truck. On average, a powerful earthquake occurs less than once every two years. At least 40 moderate earthquakes cause damage somewhere in the world each year. About 40,000 to 50,000 small earthquakes--large enough to be felt but not damaging--occur annually.3.Lantern Festival The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night Xiao. The 15th day is the first night to see a full moon. So the day is also called Yuan Xiao Festival in China. According to the Chinese tradition, at the very beginning of a new year, when there is a bright full moon hanging in the sky, there should be thousands of colorful lanterns hung out for people to appreciate. At this time, people will try to solve the puzzles on the lanterns and eat yuanxiao (glutinous rice ball) and get all their families united in the joyful atmosphere.4.Merry Christmas It was one of the last days before Christmas, and the as sistants in the large store had their hands full serving eager Christmas shoppers. At one counter an old lady was choosing gloves red ones for her daugher in law, light blue ones for her niece, pink ones for her grand daughter, green ones for her sister and by the time she had found what she wanted, the counter was covered with pairs of all colors and sizes. When the salesgirl had finally written out the bill and was about to turn to the next customer with a tired voice. "Thank you very much, madam," the old lady suddenly cried out, "Oh, I almost forgot。

"——"Anything else, madam?" said the girl, "Yes," began the old lady, "I'd like to buy another pair, but I' m not quite sure about what exactly I should cloose. I wonder if you could help me." "Certainly, madam", was the girl's reply. The old lady then went on to explain that what she was looking for was a pair of gloves for a girl of her age. She was not at ail sure what color to choose, and the design was a problem too. The tired girl did her best to help the old lady make up her mind, showing her ail kinds of gloves. At last the chosen pair of gloves were wrapped up and paid for as well, and as the girl was about to turn to the next customer, the old lady handed her a little parcel and said, "These now, dear, these are for you and thank you for being so patient. I do hope you have a merry Christmas !"5.Summer Job The summer job is a tradition among students of American universities. Long before the end of the school year,students begin their search for jobs during vacation ( June, July, and August).Students send letters to businesses, talk to employers 。

4. 英语作文常用短语或句子

1、常用与开头的短语、句式 (1) with the (rapidly)growing popularity of (computers/private cars) in China,the quality of our lives has been considerably changed。

(2) With the (rapid)growth of (our economy/population),many problems such as (water shortages/waste of energy/lack of professionals and chaotic management)are beginng to surface (3) With the development of (science and technology/market economy),more and more/an increasing number of people come to realize that … (4) Currently there is a widespread/serious concern over (illegal publication/drug abuse/negative influence of western cultures).(5) Nowadays ,a heated debated/discussion about…is under way in China .some people believe that …,whereas others argue that… (6) There are some reasons for owning (private cars/ personal computers).To begin with,…Next,…Last,…There are,on the oher hand,many reasons against it,First,…Second,…Finally,… (7) There are many advantanges and disadvantages in(owning a car).(8) There are various /at least three ways/possible techniques/problems/methods to do something (9) Smoking/Alcoholic beverage should be banned from college campuses for toe reasons.The first reason is that …The second reason is that …/On the one hand ,… On the other hand,… (10) The possible solutions of (the enery crisis/water shortanges/these social problems)depend on three factors… (11) The tow major reasons responsible for(the rapid economic growth /the widespread of fake products )are…2.常用于结尾的短语、句式 (1) It is hoped that we should place much emphasis on/pay more attention to 。

(2) To conclude,we can see that (the best way/the possible solution)is。

(3) In short,(shortages of water,decrease of fertile fields and environmental pollution)are the major problems to be solved to(increase rain production)。(4) In order to make our world a better palce in which to live we should make great efforts to。

(5) In a word ,there are three suggestions we must follow ,only in this way can we(achieve a great success)。(6) It is time for us to take an actie part in。

(7) Let us work hand in hand in hand to(solve these social problems)3.陈述或论证观点、看法(view,point,opinion)、原因(reason、cause)、方法、手段、措施、步骤。

(method,means,measures,step。

)、因素(factor)、利弊、优缺点(advantage,disadvantage)时常用的词语、句式:(1)引述段落提出问题时常用的句式、词语:。

的原因有许多。

There are many reasons why。

的原因如下;The reasons why 。

are as follows 我的看法是。

My opinon is that (2)展开段落论证时常用的句式、词语:①、第一层次(首先)First,Firstly,In the first place,First of all ,To begin with,For one thing。我的第一理由是。

My first reason is that。

主要因素是。

The main factor is that 。

②第二层次(其次)Second ,Secondly,In the Second plce,Next,Then,For another,另一种方法是。

Another means of 。

is to do。

第二种解决方法是。

the second solution is that。

③第三层次(第三点)Third,athirdly,besides,in adition,furthermore,what is more important (3)总结性段落常用句式、词语:最后一点 last,lastly,finally,in the last place ,last of all,in short,in brief 简言之 in a word ,in summary,tosum up 总之, in conclusion,on the whole,altogether,in all 因此, so,thus,hence,therefor。Consequently,for thee reasons 结果, in consequence,as a result 由此可见。

it will be seen from it that 如上所述,我们可以得出结论。

as has been said above,we can conclude/make a conclusion/draw a conclusion/reach a conclusion come to aconclusion that。

(4)将事物的正反、好坏两方面,或者将两种不同事物进行比较,对比时常用的句式、短语:然而 while ,whereas,but,however,nevertheless 尽管如此 in spite of that,despite all this 但在另一方面 but on the other hand 与。

相比 in/by in comparison with。

/as compare with。

对比之下 by/in contrast 与。

相反 as opposed to。

/instead of。

相反 on the contrary,instead 他们的区别如下 The differences sre as follows;the differences can be described as follows A与B之间的不同在于。

the differences between A and B is /lies in/exests in/consists in。

;A is different from B in。

5. 问下英语作文中常用的句子或短语有哪些

第一,高考英语作文常用句形和常用词 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。

一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____. 2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______. Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。

首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。

Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______. 4. 现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。 Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______. 5. 任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。

它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,…… People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。

Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious. 8. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。 ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 9. ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。

______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……,但是为什么呢? According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why? 11. 相反,有一些人赞成……,他们相信……,而且,他们认为……。

On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____. 12. 但是,我认为这不是解决……的好方法,比如……。最糟糕的是……。

But I dont think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst ofall,___. 13. ……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。 首先,……。

而且……,最重要的是…… ______is necessary and important to our countrys development and construction.First,______.Whats more, _____.Most important of all,______. 14. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以……。

There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______ 15. 面临……,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来……。一方面……,另一方面, Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing,______For another,______ 16. 早就应该拿出行动了。

比如说……,另外……。所有这些方法肯定会……。

It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition._____.All these measures will certainly______. 17. 为什么……?第一个原因是……;第二个原因是……;第三个原因是……。总的来说,……的主要原因是由于…… Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______. 18. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,……也有它的不利的一面,象……。

However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its owndisadvantages, such as ______. 19. 尽管如此,我相信……更有利。 Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous. 20. 完全同意……这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下: I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______. 第二,高考写作句型必背 1. S + be + the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + S + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 主语+ be + the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主语 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. 海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。

Mr. Zhang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had. 张老师是我曾经遇到最仁慈的教师。 2. Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V 例句:Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。

3. ~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much.(再怎么强调。的重要性也不为过。)

例句:We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes 。

6. 英语作文的万能句子

段首句 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。

一些人认为……There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______. Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。

首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。

Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.4. 现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______. 5. 任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。

它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,…… People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 任何事物都是有两面性,…也不例外。

它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。Everything has two sides and()is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. …已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。

() has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young andheated debates are right on their way. …在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。() has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well人类正面临着一个严重的问题…,这个问题变得越来越严重。

Man is now facing a big problem () which is becoming more and more serious.根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出…。很显然…,但是为什么呢?According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that() while. Obviously,(),but why?。

7. 英语作文中常用的短语 短句

1.例如:for example;for instance;take…for an example;such as;

2.众所周知:as everyone knows; as is known to all; be universally [widely] known; It is known to all that 。; It is particularly notorious that 。:

3.一方面 另一方面:on the one hand, on the other hand

4.我觉得 as far as i am concerned;in my point of view;

5.据我所知:as far as i know; to the best of my knowledge;as far as i can see

6.相反:on the contrary;in contrsast

7.除此之外:besides;apart from;

8. 英语作文万能句子 短语 能充数的~ 急~ 谢谢啦

Only ……can we …….

for example Only we in this way can we achieve the goal.

Only when we can take care of ourselves, can we konw how to take care of the one we love.

衔接词 另外 what's more moreover beside aprat from

结果是 as a result, as a consequence

令我惊讶地是,很吃惊 to my surprise 可以是惊喜可以是惊讶

to my astonishment 比较震惊

列举式可以用

first of all,

secondly,

beside,

what's more,

last but not least 最后的但不是不重要的

9. 写好英语作文和正确句子我的英语作文写得不好,总写错句子

想写好作文,必须具备扎实的基本功,作文的基本功主要体现在词、句、段三个方面. 单词方面,积累单词,扩大词汇量,弄清词的确切用法及相似词的用法区别,以及很多固定短语、习语的用法,要准确地表达想要表达的意思. 句子方面,注意一些常用的句式,平时看到比较好用的句式要记下来,多模仿,还要在写文章时注意长短句的结合. 段落方面,注意整篇文章的整体布局,要从整体上把握每段的中心思想,避免偏题、走题. 提高写作水平不是一朝一夕所能完成的,最重要的是养成好的学习习惯,平时注意多积累,勤动笔、多思考,潜移默化中你的写作水平便会不断提高. (另有一帖) 要想用英语把文章写好,首先需要打下牢固的语言基础,即相当程度的语言造诣、良好的语言修养和敏锐的语言感知能力.写作者必须懂得写作的具体步骤,了解写作的性质,掌握写作的技巧.更为重要的是,中国学生还必须解决用英语思维的问题.不懂得英美人思维方式的人,无论语言功底有多深,是写不出地道的英语文章的. 英语语言的功底指对这门语言中各种语言知识的掌握和运用能力,其中包括用词的准确和精炼、修辞手段的自如运用、时态的准确运用以及语法和句法结构的熟练掌握等.写作中常出现的问题是用词欠准确,这主要是由于对词意和词在不同的语境中所产生的不同语意把握不好所致,而词汇量的贫乏也无疑是造成用词欠妥的一个重要因素. 当掌握了一定词汇量而不懂得修辞知识的人仍不可能把文章写好. 除了语言功底,写作者还必须清楚写作的具体任务、写作的特殊性以及写作所需要的各种技巧.写作是一种综合的智力活动,其作品是以思想为基础,以语言为工具而创造出来的艺术品.写作不仅需要丰富的想象力,还需要严谨的语言逻辑和独特的思想.否则,文章决不可能成为语言的佳作. 中国人用英语写作还面临一个思维方式的转变问题.不熟悉英语语言思维方式的人,无论有何等"高超"的写作技巧,都不可能创造出优美地道的英文作品.尤其是有很多学生在用英语写文章之前总习惯先用中文列出提纲,然后按照列出的中文提纲从事英语的写作.以这种方式写出的文章是可想而知的. 总之,思维方式的转变、对写作性质的深入了解、树立英语写作的正确意识是创造成功的英文作品的前提.这些问题将在以后的篇章中做进一步的讨论.。