这我初三时常用的 一些是书上的 一些是我补课老师给我的 够你套的了 下面是我初三的时候常用的 整理了一下 希望可以对你有用 先是一些短语，很多作文都适用，反正那么多，慢慢用 连接词：First,Second,After that,Later on,Last,As we all know。
递进：What's more?In addition 承接：in fact,as a matter of fact 结果：as a result 找原因：results from the fact that。;the cause/reasons are。
;because,because of 列举：For example,for instance,take。for example,such as。
对比：on the other hand,in other words,in comparison,in contrast,be similar to ,similarly,compared with。 反应： to one's joy/surprise。
想法：In my opinion 强调：anyway,needless to say,in fact,surely,certainly,no doubt,without any doubt 总结：generally speaking,to put it briefly,to sum up,in conclusion,in a word,in short。 结论：in a word,on the whole 表条件关系：as long as'on condition that,if,unless 下面是一些句子 书上看来的 因为是科普英语的作文书 很多都是针对科普类作文的 我自己总结了下 有这么几句话是比较大众化的 很多文章适用 开头： 一 直击问题 表述观点 1 Nowadays,xxxx plays an important role in people's daily life. 2 Many countries have been faced with the problem of。
3 Recently,。has become a heated topic. 4 In this article,I shall draw your attention to the problem of。
二 引经据典 权威论证 1 A proverb says。 2 As everyone knows。
3 No one can deny that。 补充几句英语谚语吧 A lazy youth,a lazy age（少壮不努力 老大徒伤悲） Everything must have a beginning.凡事都有起源 Quality matters more than quantity 质量比数量重要 Zeal without knowledge is fire without light 有热情而物质时犹如有火焰而无光芒. Curiosity killed a cat好奇害死猫 能用上的话也不错啊。
三 故事 问题 引人入胜 1 Last night,it's raining hard.Suddenly,a scene caught my eyes。 2 It is an unbelievable story ever happend in his life. 3 以问句形式开头 如Why do you catch a cold？。
结尾 首尾呼应： 1 From what has been mentioned above,we can draw the conclusion that。 2 In conclusion,it is necessary that。
3 Thus/therefore,we can find that。 因为这些都是科普类文章的 所以可能适用范围比较少 我个人认为结尾的话 就点名一下主旨 通常么就把文章第一句话换一种形式表达一下。
如果是用来应试的话 应该可以了 看到回答的问友 无论觉得好不好 尊重我的劳动成果 不要擅自引用 谢谢。
My hometown was beautiful yet,and there was a river.
People did exercises day and night.
In recent years some factories were built.
The river was polluted,and there are garbage on it.
The machine makes a lot of noise.
Lets save the environment together!
Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist) 天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。
（俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫） I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician) 我所能奉献的没有其它，只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。（英国政治家 丘吉尔 . W.） Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist) 人只要奋斗就会犯错误。
（德国诗人、剧作家 歌德. J. W.） My fellow Americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President ) 美国同胞们，不要问国家能为你们做些什么，而要问你们能为国家做些什么。全世界的公民们，不要问美国将为你们做些什么，而要问我们共同能为人类的自由做些什么。
（美国总统 肯尼迪. J.） Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (Richard Nixon, American President ) 命运给予我们的不是失望之酒，而是机会之杯。（美国总统 尼克松 . R.） Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker) 忍耐是痛苦的，但它的果实是甜蜜的。
（法国思想家 卢梭. J. J.） Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow . (Emerson, American thinker ) 进步是今天的活动、明天的保证。 （美国思想家 家默生） The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them . (Franklin Roosevelt , American President ) 人经过努力可以改变世界，这种努力可以使人类达到新的、更美好的境界。
（美国总统 罗斯福建. F.） There is no royal road to science ,and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits . (Karl Marx, German revolutionary ) 在科学上没有平坦的大道，只有不畏劳苦沿着其崎岖之路攀登的人，才有希望达到它光辉的顶点。（ 德国革命家 马克思. K .） The man who has made up his mind to win will never say "impossible ". (Bonaparte Napoleon ,French emperor ) 凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。
（ 法国皇帝 拿破仑. B.） To do whatever needs to be done to preserve this last and greatest bastion of freedom .(Ronald Reagan , American President ) 为了保住这最后的、最伟大的自由堡垒，我们必须尽我们所能。（美国总统 里根. R.） We cannot always build the future for our youth , but we can build our youth for the future . (Franklin Roosevelt , American president ) 我们不能总是为我们的青年造就美好未来，但我们能够为未来造就我们的青年一代。
（美国总统 罗斯福. F.） Where there is a will , there is a way .( Thomas Edison , American inventor ) 有志者，事竟成。 （美国发明家 爱迪生. T.）。
You should( make )( a )( decision )by youself.【2】吸烟对你的健康有害，你最好戒掉它。Smoking is bad for your health.You`d better( get )(rid )(of )【3】我们班主任总是为我们所做的每一件好事而感到自豪。
Our head teacher always( is )( proud )(of )everything good we have done.【4】我叔叔以前是一位老师，但他现在是一位成功的商人。My uncle( used )( to )( be )a teacher,but now he is a successful businessman.【5】我习惯在星期六晚上熬夜。
I am used to( stay )(up )on Saturday nights.。
1、Nowadays,it is generally/commonly believed that。, but I wonder that。
Like a coin has two sides, there is a positive aspect and a negative aspect to。
Currently, the issue of 。has been brought to public attention.
Along with the rapid growth of 。,。has become increasingly important in our daily life.
Air pollution and noise pollution caused by automobiles do harm to our health.
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 严以责己宽以待人 prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富贵结朋友， 患难见真情 Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.生命是非常美好的，如果生活中充满了非常有趣的人的话。
Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.人生就像刚刚下过雪的一片田野，你从哪里选择走路，你的每一个脚印都会显现出来。Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.生活就是经常发生的一些偶然。
Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一个乐观的人，即使被狮子逼上了树梢，他也能欣赏美的风景。] Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.生活象一则寓言。
它并不是由它的长短来衡量，而是由它的内容来衡量。Eat to live, but do not live to eat.吃饭是为了生活，但生活并不仅仅为了吃饭。
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.生活不是一个需要解决的问题，而是一种需要经历的现实。There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.世界上的男人能够为女人做三件事情，爱她们，为她们受苦，把她们变成文学。
literature 文学 When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.当一个漂亮女人微笑时，某人的钱包就会流泪。Nothing comes between you and success.成功和你之间没有距离。
There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].世界上只有一种善，那就是知识，世界上只有一种恶，那就是愚昧。No road is long with good company.company 公司，朋友，陪伴 有良友相伴，路途虽远并不遥远。
With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.有了朋友，生命才完整。 Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行动是知识的巧果。
· A creaking door hangs long on its hinges.户枢不蠹。· A crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓，不需居间人。
· A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.贪婪的人对别人毫无好处，对自己却坏处更大。· A contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常乐。
· A constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳宾，常来不欢迎。· A common danger causes common action.同仇敌忾。
· A cock is valiant on his own dunghill.夜郎自大。· A close mouth catches no flies.病从口入，祸从口出。
· A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.宁为清贫，不为浊富。· A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做亏心事，夜半敲门心不惊。
· A clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落，胜券在握。· A clear conscience is a soft pillow.问心无愧，高枕无忧。
· A clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。· A cheerful wife is the joy of life.快乐的妻子是生活的乐事。
· A change of work is as good as a rest.调换一下工作是很好的休息。· Accidents will happen.天有不测风云。
· A cat may look at a king.猫也有权晋见国王。· A candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛焚自身，光亮照别人。
· A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬，十年怕井绳。· A burden of one′s choice is not felt.自己选的担子不嫌重。
· Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚爱益切，离别情更深。· A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借来的斗篷不暖身。
· A book that remains shut is but a block.有书闭卷不阅读，无异是一块木头。· A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好书今天如此，将来也如此，永不改变。
· A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲，白费痴情。· A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it′s the boundary of the world.坐井观天。
· A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有胜於全无。· A bird may be known by its song.什麽鸟唱什麽歌。
· A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.闻其歌知其鸟，听其言知其人 · A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。· A beggar′s purse is bottomless.乞丐的钱袋是无底洞。
· A bargain is a bargain.达成的协议不可撕毁。· A bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· A bad thing never dies.坏事传千年。· A bad padlock invites a picklock.开门揖盗。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.坏习惯像鲜馅饼，分食要比保存好。· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.坏习惯像鲜馅饼，分食要比保存好。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one′s heart.做贼心虚。· A bad conscience is a snake in one′s heart.做贼心虚 · A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。
· A bad bush is better than the open field.有胜於无。· A bad beginning makes a bad ending.恶其始者必恶其终。
· No wisdom like silence智者寡言 · Necessity 。
1 each muscle, every fiber, every cell, was tired, tired numb
2 these illusions often emerge in the eyes of buck, and they are intertwined, and still deep in the forest the call of the ring.
3 a hear this voice, buck became restless, the in the mind is filled with the desire to understand
4 night came, and a full moon rises from the top of the tree to hang in the air, as in this piece of land, to the outside is shrouded in dark BaiGuangLi.
写人：Different people have different lifestyles. They do the same things from morning to evening every day. Usually, they write their plans on paper. But sometimes they remember what things they will do in their minds. I also have my own lifestyle. It is wonderful! I get up early on weekdays, and do the school things then. But at the weekend, I never get up early. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. One day, I stayed in bed very late. It was a weekday. The clock rang. It was six thirty. But I didn't hear it. I stayed in bed until seven o'clock. I looked at the clock and jumped from the bed to the floor. I was afraid, “Oh, my God, I will be late.” I shouted. So I didn't have breakfast. I put on my shoes and took a taxi to the school. I was in good luck that day. I wasn't late for school. I was pleased that time. I think I should get up earlier on weekdays or I will be late. I believe you get up earlier on weekdays. Best wishes for you. 校园生活： he finished his talking before the guy next to him got exceedingly excited and became to laugh. when the teacher was lecturing the students were listening carefully while taking notes the loan of this house i bought last year hasn't been paid off. you may have to share the bathroom with about five or six persons and the hot tap water may also not available. some anchor of that news program rejected to report this piece of news without official permission. some anchor of that news program was against to report this piece of news without official permission. The students were sitting around the classroom For a long length of time many people in our country belive that the number 13 was bad luck. when i was younger. my parents made me learn piano for a period of time.but after six months i was still playing"dance of the FLOWERS"and i couldn't stand in any more. after all.in most storise the characters are divided into heroes that are handsome .women that are beautiful.and bad people the are ugly. when his team lost its frist game after 29 straight victorise at home.his response was:Great.now we can focus on minning.rather than on not losing 校外生活：I graduated from college two years ago and now I am working in a foreign-funded company. Every morning, I have to take the metro, which makes me more convenient. My boss is a foreigner, working hard, speaking Chinese fluently and have a good relationships with all Chinese colleagues. Document translation and internal communication are my daily work. Sometimes coffee is my best friend to keep me energetic. Job is important to me to make more money, to have a better consuming way. So does my boy friend. We are working together and will get married soon. Happiness is always around me and everything is under construction. My life is full.。
.It cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
2.I will live up to my end of the deal/ I'll never break my promise.
3.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
4.Weeping may endure through the night ,but joy comes in the morning.
5.Be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other.
6.Never frown, even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love your smile.
7.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
8.Actions speak louder than words.
9.Every man has his fault;/ No one is perfect.
10.He who teaches you one day is your father for life.
11.knowledge is power。
12.No gains,no pains.
13.Where there is a will ,there is a way.
14.Time and tide wait for on man.
15.Well begun is half done.
1. If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )冬天来了，春天还会远吗？（ 英国诗人， 雪莱. P. B.）2. If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .(Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist )如果你怀疑自己，那么你的立足点确实不稳固了. （挪威剧作家 易卜生）3. If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher)如果你想走到高处，就要使用自己的两条腿！不要让别人把你抬到高处；不要坐在别人的背上和头上.（德国哲学家 尼采. F. W.）4. It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.( Mark Twain , American writer )就是在我们母亲的膝上，我们获得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想，但是里面很少有任何金钱.（美国作家 马克?吐温）5. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, French Writer)生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针. （法国作家 大仲马. A.）6. The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .(Albert Einstein , American scientist)有些理想曾为我们引过道路，并不断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生，那些理想就是——真、善、美. （美国科学家 爱因斯坦 . A .）7. The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , German Poet and dramatist)人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标，并决心实现它.（德国诗人、戏剧家 歌德 . J . M .）8. The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人. （美国作家 马克?吐温）9. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑. （美国总统 罗斯福. F .）10. When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)如果一个目的是正当而必须做的，则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的.（美国政治家 林肯. A.）SUCCESS 成功篇11. Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .( Thomas Edison , American inventor)有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣.（ 美国发明家 爱迪生. T. ）12. But has the last word been said ? Is all hope to be lost ? Is the defeat final No !(Charles De Gaulle , French president )但是难道败局已定，胜利已经无望？不，不能这样说！ （法国总统 戴高乐. C.）13. I succeeded because I willed it ; I never hesitated .(Bonaparte Napoleon , French emperor )我成功是因为我有决心，从不踌躇 . （法国皇帝 拿破仑. B .）14. If you wish to succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (Thomas Edison , American inventor )如果你希望成功，当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵. （美国发明家 爱迪生. T.）15. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily . (Friedrich Schiller , German Dramatist and poet).只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人，才能够轻而易举地完成困难的事.（德国剧作家、诗人 席勒. F.）16. Power invariably means both responsibility and danger .(Theodore Roosevelt , American president)实力永远意味着责任和危险. （美国总统 罗斯福. T.）17. Success covers a multitude of blunders .(George Bernard Shaw , British Dramatist)成功由大量的失望铸就.（ 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.）18. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want , and if they cannot find them .they make them. (George Bernard Shaw , British dramatist )在这个世界上，取得成功的人是那些努力寻找他们想要机会的人，如果找不到机会，他们就去创造机会.（ 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.）19. You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success .(Charles Chaplin , American actor )人必须相信自己，这是成功的秘诀. （美国演员 卓别林. C.）HEALTH 健康篇20. A light heart lives long .( William Shakespeare , British dramatist )豁达者长寿. （英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.）21. Early to bed and early to rise , makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise .(Benjamin Franklin , American president )早睡早起会使人健康、富有和聪明. （美国总统 富兰克林. B.）22. Sloth , like rust , consumes faster than labor wears .(Benjamin Franklin , American president)懒惰像生锈一样，比操劳更能消耗身体. （美国总统 富兰克林. B.）23. The first 。