这都是学过的英语写作中常见的十二种句型 such+名词性词组+that… So+形容词/副词+that…——如此……以致…… 例如：（1）She is such a good teacher that we all love her.她是一个好老师，我们都爱她。
（2）It was such a hot day that they didn't go out for a walk as usual.这么热的天气，他们没有像往常一样去散步。 注意点： 1.such+a+形容词+名词+that…，可以改写成：so+形容词+a+名词+that…，例句（1）可以改写成：She is so good a teacher that we all love her. 2.在such+形容词+名词复数或不可数名词+that…结构中，形容词如果是many/few或much/little时，用so不用such，即：so+many/few+可数名词复数+that…，so+much/little+不可数名词+that… （1）There are so many people in the room that I can't get in.房间里人太多，我进不去。
（2）The man has so much money that he can buy a car.那人很有钱，他能买一辆小汽车。 句型（二） There be…，either…or…，neither…nor…，not only…but also… 例如：（1）There is a pen and two pencils in his pencil-box.他的铅笔盒里有一支钢笔和两支铅笔。
（2）Not only you but also I have been to the Great Wall.你和我都没有去过长城。 （3）Either you or I am leaving for Shanghai.要么你去上海，要么我去上海。
（4）Neither you nor he is right.你和他都不对。 （5）Both Jack and Tim are English. Jack和Tim是英国人。
注意点： 当这几个句型连接主语时，谓语动词的人称和数要考虑“就近原则”，对比both…and… 来记忆，both…and…连接主语时视为复数。 句型（三） Enough+名词+to do…——有足够的……做某事 形容词/副词+enough+to do …——足够……做某事 例如：（1）There is enough room to hold these people to have a meeting.有足够的地方容下这些人开会。
（2）The boy is strong enough to carry the heavy box.这个男孩力气够大，能搬动这只箱子。 注意点： enough做副词修饰形容词或副词时，放在所修饰词的后面，句子可以用so…that…句型改写。
例句（2）可以改写为：The boy is so strong that he can carry the heavy box.这个男孩力气很大，能搬动这只箱子。 句型（四） too+形容词/副词+to do…——太……以致不能…… 例如：（1）I was too excited to say a word.我激动得一个字也说不出来。
（2）Tom is too short to reach the apple. Tom太矮了，拿不到那个苹果。 注意点： 这是一个否定句型，不能在不定式前加 not，可以用so…that…结构改写，例如例句（1）可以改写成：I was so excited that I couldn't say a word.？？？ 句型（五） So that …——以便/以致…… 例如：（1）They studied hard so that they could pass the exam.他们学习很努力，为了能通过考试。
（2）They started early so that they caught the early bus.他们起得很早，结果赶上了早班车。 注意点： 在例句（1）中，是引导目的状语；在例句（2）中，是引导结果状语。
句型（六） 祈使句+then/or/and+陈述句 例如：（1）Work hard,and/then/and then you will live a happy life.努力工作，你就会过上幸福生活。 （2）Hurry up, or we will be late for school. 快点，否则我们上学就迟到了。
注意点： 以上句型都可以用条件状语从句来改写。例句（2）可以改写成：If we don't hurry up,we'll be late for school. 句型（七） （1）It's time for sth.是干某事的时间了。
It's time (for sb) to do sth.该干某事了。 It's time that sb did sth.该干某事了。
例如：（1） It's time for the meeting.该开会了。 （2）It's time for us to go to school.我们该上学了。
（3）It's high time that you went to bed.你该上床休息了。 注意点： 在句型（3）中，可以在time前加rush、high等修饰词，这个句型是虚拟语气的一种，含有“稍迟一点”的含义。
而（2）则是“正是干某事的时候”。 句型（八） （1）It takes sb. Some time to do sth.干某事花某人一些时间 （2）sb. spend some time on sth./(in) doing sth.某人花时间在某事上/花时间干某事 （3）spend some money on sth./(in) doing sth.花钱在某物上/花钱干某事 （4）sth. cost sb. Some money——某事花某人一些钱 （5）pay some money for sth.为某事（物）付钱 例如：（1）It took me two hours to write the letter.写这封信花了我两小时的时间。
（2）He spends half an hour (in) reading English every morning.他每天早上花半小时读英语。 （3）He spends one hour on the housework every day.他每天花一小时做家务。
（4）The bike cost me 298 yuan.这辆自行车花了我298元。 （5）I spent 298 yuan on the bike.我买这辆自行车花了298 元。
（6）I paid 298 yuan for the bike.我花了298元买这辆自行车。 注意点：cost主语一般为物；spend、pay主语一般为人。
例（1）中it 用做形式主语，动词不定式为真正主语。？？？ 句型（九） （1）Why not do…？为什么不干某事？ （2）Let's do …让我们干某事吧。
（3）Shall we do …？我们干某事好吗？ （4）Woul。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Don`t waste your time on a man/woman ,who isn`t willing to waste their time on you.
Just because someone doesn`t love you the way you want them to,doesn`t mean they don`t love you with all they have.
Don`t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
And forever has no end.
Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
.It cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
2.I will live up to my end of the deal/ I'll never break my promise.
3.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
4.Weeping may endure through the night ,but joy comes in the morning.
5.Be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other.
6.Never frown, even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love your smile.
7.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
8.Actions speak louder than words.
9.Every man has his fault;/ No one is perfect.
10.He who teaches you one day is your father for life.
11.knowledge is power。
12.No gains,no pains.
13.Where there is a will ,there is a way.
14.Time and tide wait for on man.
15.Well begun is half done.
.This year''''s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside.
2.An earthquake is a shaking of the ground caused by the sudden breaking and shifting of large sections of Earth's rocky outer shell. Earthquakes are among the most powerful events on earth, and their results can be terrifying. A severe earthquake may release energy 10,000 times as great as that of the first atomic bomb. Rock movements during an earthquake can make rivers change their course. Earthquakes can trigger landslides that cause great damage and loss of life. Large earthquakes beneath the ocean can create a series of huge, destructive waves called tsunamis (pronounced tsoo NAH meez) that flood coasts for many miles.
Earthquakes almost never kill people directly. Instead, many deaths and injuries in earthquakes result from falling objects and the collapse of buildings, bridges, and other structures. Fire resulting from broken gas or power lines is another major danger during a quake. Spills of hazardous chemicals are also a concern during an earthquake.
The force of an earthquake depends
1. 不用说……？？ It goes without saying that … = （It is） needless to say (that) …= It is obvious that …例：不用说早睡早起是值得的。
It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours.2. 在各种……之中，……？？？ Among various kinds of …， … /= Of all the …， …例︰在各种运动中我尤其喜欢慢跑。Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular.3. 就我的看法……；我认为……In my opinion …= To my mind …= As far as I am concerned …= I am of the opinion that …例：In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health.就我的看法打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健康。
4. 随着人口的增加……With the increase/growth of the population， …随着科技的进步……With the advance of science and technology， …例：With the rapid development of Taiwan's economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass.随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。5. …… 是必要的 It is necessary (for sb.) to do / that ……… 是重要的 It is important/essential (for sb.) to do / that ……… 是适当的 It is proper (for sb.) to do / that ……… 是紧急的 It is urgent (for sb.) to do / that …例：It is proper for us to keep the public places clean.It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean.我们应当保持公共场所清洁。
6. 花费？ spend … on sth. / doing sth. …例：我们不应该在我们不感兴趣的事情上花太多的时间。We shouldn't spend too much time on something we aren't interested in.7. how 引导的感叹句例：那至少可以证明你很诚实。
e69da5e887aae799bee5baa631333363383435At least it will prove how honest you are.8. 状语从句A）如果你不……，你就会…… If you don't …， you'll …例︰If you don't keep working hard, you'll lose the chance.如果你不坚持努力工作，你就会失去这次机会。B）如此 ……，以至于……？？？？ so … that …例：At that moment, I was so upset that I wanted to give up.当时，我非常伤心，最后都想放弃了。
C）每当……就……每当我听到……我就忍不住感到兴奋。Whenever I hear …， I cannot but feel excited.每当我做……我就忍不住感到悲伤。
Whenever I do …， I cannot but feel sad.每当我想到……我就忍不住感到紧张。Whenever I think of …， I cannot but feel nervous.每当我遭遇……我就忍不住感到害怕。
Whenever I meet with …， I cannot but feel frightened.每当我看到……我就忍不住感到惊讶。Whenever I see …， I cannot but feel surprised.例：Whenever I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot but feel sad.= Every time I think of the clean brook near my home, I cannot help feeling sad.每当我想到我家附近那一条清澈的小溪我就忍不住感到悲伤。
9. 宾语从句我认为，……？ / 我认为……不？？ I think / I don't think that …我想知道是否……？？？？？？？？？？？ I wonder whether …例：He doesn't think I should stop him joining the club.他认为我不应该阻止他参加这个俱乐部。10. Since + S + 过去式， S + 现在完成式。
例：Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.自从他上高中，他就一直很用功。
一般的四六集作文都是以论文，就可以借用Recently / Nowadays xxx becomes a very heated topic。
Some hold that it is good for (students/ our country等)，while others take the opposite position。Ithink that it hasits advantages and disadvantadesFirst,it has many advantages, such as （例如说有那些优点，或者对什么有什么好处等）。
Also, it has many disadvantages （例如说有那些缺点，或者对什么有什么坏处等）。 In a word, xx just like a double-edged sword, both have good effect and bad influence. So we have to look at it rationally, try to make good use of it and avoid it's disadvantage。
遇到一分为二的观点的时候 比如“失败是坏事还是好事”keyi 参考如下模式：第一段：Nowadays more and more people….…plays an important part in…Like everything else …has/have both favorable and unfavorable aspects. (both advantages and disadvantages). Generally, the favorable aspects (advantages) can be listed as follows.第二段： First…Secondly…In addition (what's more)…第三段： Every coins has two sides. The negative aspects (disadvantages) are also apparent (obvious). To begin with…To make matters worse…Worst of all…第四段： Through above analysis/ all things considered, we can see that the positive aspects (advantages) outweigh the negative ones (disadvantages). Therefore…。
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 严以责己宽以待人 prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富贵结朋友， 患难见真情 Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.生命是非常美好的，如果生活中充满了非常有趣的人的话。
Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.人生就像刚刚下过雪的一片田野，你从哪里选择走路，你的每一个脚印都会显现出来。Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.生活就是经常发生的一些偶然。
Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一个乐观的人，即使被狮子逼上了树梢，他也能欣赏美的风景。] Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.生活象一则寓言。
它并不是由它的长短来衡量，而是由它的内容来衡量。Eat to live, but do not live to eat.吃饭是为了生活，但生活并不仅仅为了吃饭。
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.生活不是一个需要解决的问题，而是一种需要经历的现实。There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.世界上的男人能够为女人做三件事情，爱她们，为她们受苦，把她们变成文学。
literature 文学 When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.当一个漂亮女人微笑时，某人的钱包就会流泪。Nothing comes between you and success.成功和你之间没有距离。
There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].世界上只有一种善，那就是知识，世界上只有一种恶，那就是愚昧。No road is long with good company.company 公司，朋友，陪伴 有良友相伴，路途虽远并不遥远。
With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.有了朋友，生命才完整。 Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行动是知识的巧果。
· A creaking door hangs long on its hinges.户枢不蠹。· A crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓，不需居间人。
· A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.贪婪的人对别人毫无好处，对自己却坏处更大。· A contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常乐。
· A constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳宾，常来不欢迎。· A common danger causes common action.同仇敌忾。
· A cock is valiant on his own dunghill.夜郎自大。· A close mouth catches no flies.病从口入，祸从口出。
· A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.宁为清贫，不为浊富。· A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做亏心事，夜半敲门心不惊。
· A clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落，胜券在握。· A clear conscience is a soft pillow.问心无愧，高枕无忧。
· A clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。· A cheerful wife is the joy of life.快乐的妻子是生活的乐事。
· A change of work is as good as a rest.调换一下工作是很好的休息。· Accidents will happen.天有不测风云。
· A cat may look at a king.猫也有权晋见国王。· A candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛焚自身，光亮照别人。
· A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬，十年怕井绳。· A burden of one′s choice is not felt.自己选的担子不嫌重。
· Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚爱益切，离别情更深。· A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借来的斗篷不暖身。
· A book that remains shut is but a block.有书闭卷不阅读，无异是一块木头。· A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好书今天如此，将来也如此，永不改变。
· A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲，白费痴情。· A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it′s the boundary of the world.坐井观天。
· A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有胜於全无。· A bird may be known by its song.什麽鸟唱什麽歌。
· A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.闻其歌知其鸟，听其言知其人 · A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。· A beggar′s purse is bottomless.乞丐的钱袋是无底洞。
· A bargain is a bargain.达成的协议不可撕毁。· A bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· A bad thing never dies.坏事传千年。· A bad padlock invites a picklock.开门揖盗。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.坏习惯像鲜馅饼，分食要比保存好。· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.坏习惯像鲜馅饼，分食要比保存好。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one′s heart.做贼心虚。· A bad conscience is a snake in one′s heart.做贼心虚 · A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。
· A bad bush is better than the open field.有胜於无。· A bad beginning makes a bad ending.恶其始者必恶其终。
· No wisdom like silence智者寡言 · Necessity 。
关于段首句的 希望对你有所帮助 呵呵1。
关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……There are different opinions among people as to ____ 。
Some people suggest that ____。 2。
俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天，它在许多场合仍然适用。There is an old saying______。
It"s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today。 3。
更为糟糕的是……。Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life。
First, ____ Second,____。 What makes things worse is that______。
Nowadays,it is common to ______。 Many people like ______ because ______。
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages。 6。
关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为（说）……，在他们看来，……People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person。 Some people say that ______。
人类正面临着一个严重的问题……，这个问题变得越来越严重。Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious。
______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way。 9。
……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用，它给我们带来了许多好处，但同时也引发一些严重的问题。______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life。
it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well。10。
根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。 很显然……，但是为什么呢？According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while。