1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查，每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework. 最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。 3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet. 没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。 5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study. 说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。 7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness. 许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。
8. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers. 许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。 9. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it. 无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。
10. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间，事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。 11. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price. 任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。
12. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus. 当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。
13. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse. 考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。 14. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets. 大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。
15. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure. 无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。 16. Although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place. 尽管这一观点被广泛接受，很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。
17. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life. 没有人能否认：教育是人生最重要的一方面。 18. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。
19. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past. 在过去的几十年，先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活的时间更长成为可能。 20. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself. 事实上，我们必须承认生命的质量和生命本身一样重要。
21. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment. 我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环境。 22. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities. 人们相信拥有计算机技术可以获得更多工作或提升的机会。
23. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think. 从这几年我搜集的信息来看，这些知识并没有人们想象的那么有用。 24. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation. 现在，人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业时候教给学生所有的知识。
25. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore. 。
All things in their being are good for something. · 天生我才必有用。 · Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people. · 困难坎坷是人们的生活教科书。
· Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine · 失败乃成功之母。 · For man is man and master of his fate. · 人就是人，是自己命运的主人。
· The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates · 混混噩噩的生活不值得过。 -- 苏格拉底 · None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -- Erasmus · 只有每天再度战胜生活并夺取自由的人，才配享受生活的自由。
· Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- R.M. Nixon · 命运给予我们的不是失望之酒，而是机会之杯。因此，让我们毫无畏惧，满心愉悦地把握命运。
-- 尼克松 · Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin · 生活没有目标，犹如航海没有罗盘。-- 罗斯金 · What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot · 没有了目的，生活便郁闷无光。
-- 乔治 · 埃略特 · Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. -- Lincoln · 卓越的天才不屑走旁人走过的路。他寻找迄今未开拓的地区。
· There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac · 没有伟大的意志力，便没有雄才大略。 -- 巴尔扎克 · The good seaman is known in bad weather. · 惊涛骇浪，方显英雄本色。
· Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. --J.H. Newman · 不要害怕你的生活将要结束，应该担心你的生活永远不会真正开始。 -- 纽曼 · Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving · 人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为怎样的人。
-- 欧文 · An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding. -- Robert Louis Stevenson · 生活的目标，是唯一值得寻找的财富。-- 史蒂文森 · While there is life there is hope. · 一息若存，希望不灭。
-- 英国谚语 · Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein · 不要为成功而努力，要为做一个有价值的人而努力。 -- 爱因斯坦 · You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin · 人必须有自信，这是成功的秘密。
-- 卓别林 · Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably. · 不管追求什么目标，都应坚持不懈。 · We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King · 我们必须接受失望，因为它是有限的，但千万不可失去希望，因为它是无穷的。
-- 马丁 · 路德 · 金 · Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin · 能量加毅力可以征服一切。 -- 富兰克林 · Nothing seek, nothing find. · 无所求则无所获。
· Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle · 生命不止，奋斗不息。 -- 卡莱尔 · A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step. · 千里之行，始于足下。
· Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. -- Swetchine · 只有强者才懂得斗争；弱者甚至失败都不够资格，而是生来就是被征服的。 -- 斯威特切尼 · The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them. -- Bernara Shaw · 在这个世界上取得成就的人，都努力去寻找他们想要的机会，如果找不到机会，他们便自己创造机会。
-- 萧伯纳 · A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. -- Thomas Addison · 强者能同命运的风暴抗争。 -- 爱迪生 · He who seize the right moment, is the right man. -- Goethe · 谁把握机遇，谁就心想事成。
-- 歌德 · Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. -- M.Moore · 胜利是不会向我们走来的，我必须自己走向胜利。 -- 穆尔 · Man struggles upwards; water flows downwards. · 人往高处走，水往低处流。
· Man errs as long as he strives. -- Goethe · 失误是进取的代价。 -- 歌德 · The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do. -- Henry David Thoreau · 尽管失败和挫折等待着人们，一次次地夺走青春的容颜，但却给人生的前景增添了一份尊严，这是任何顺利的成功都不能做到的。
-- 梭罗 · A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -- J. Burroughs · 一个人可以失败很多次，但是只要他没有开始责怪旁人，他还不是一个失败者。 -- 巴勒斯。
You are pulling my leg？ 你在开我的玩笑吗？I don't buy your story. 我才不相信呢.All in all… 总而言之All the best！ 一切顺利Anything will do！ 什么都行Anything you say！ 悉听尊便Are you sleepy？ 你困了吗？Business is business！ 公事公办By no means！ 绝不可能By the way… 顺便一提Come off it！ 别胡说Come what may！ 不管怎样Count me in！ 算我一份Cross my heart！ 真心话Cut it out！ 够了Depend on me！ 看我的Don't be silly！ 别傻了Don't be square！ 别古板了.Don't buff in！ 别打岔Don't get fresh！ 休得无理Don't give up！ 切勿放弃Don't kill time！ 别浪费时间Don't mention it！ 别客气Don't miss it！ 切勿错过.Don't talk nonsense！ 少说废话.Don't tease her！ 别嘲弄她了.Don't you care？ 你不在乎吗？Don't you dare！ 你敢！Down the hatch！ 干杯.Drop by anytime. 有空来坐坐.Enjoy your trip. 旅途愉快.Face the music. 面对现实吧.Fill it/her up. 加满油.Foot the bill. 付账吧.Free of charge. 免费.Go get them！ 动手吧.Go right ahead！ 请便.God bless you. 上帝保佑你.Got any idea？ 有头绪了吗？Hang it all！ 岂有此理！Hard to tell！ 难以决定.Have it easy. 放轻松.He'll make it！ 她会成功的.He's a pest. 她是个害人精.He's all talk. 她光说不练.Here you go. 这给你.Hit the spot. 恰恰合适.Hold your horses！ 刀下留人.How dare you. 你好大胆子.How's it going？ 近来好吗？How's your business？ 生意如何？I appreciate that！ 我很感激.I can manage. 我会处理的.I can't say. 我不敢确定.I did it. 我做到了.I didn't realize！ 我没有意识到.I don't care. 我才不在乎.I doubt it. 我怀疑.I feel great. 我感觉好极了.I feel sick. 我觉得不舒服.I feel terrible. 我觉得糟透了.I guess so. 我想是吧.I mean it. 我说真的.I must apologize. 我必须道歉.I suppose not. 我不认为是这样.I think so. 我想是吧.I'd rather not. 我宁愿不…I'll get you. 我会追上你的.I'm all ears. 我洗耳恭听.I'm all thumbs. 我一窍不通.I'm off now. 我现在要走了.I'm pooped out. 我累死了.I'm positively full. 我吃的太撑了.I'm with you. 我支持你.Is tax included？ 含税吗？Is that clear？ 懂了吗？Is that so？ 真是如此？Is that you？ 是你吗？It all depends. 视情况而定.It makes sense. 有道理.It really hurts. 好痛呀.It sounds complicated. 听起来挺复杂的.It takes time. 那需要时间.It was nothing. 没甚莫啦.It's a no-no. 万万不可.It's a shame. 真丢人.It's about time. 时间差不多了.It's all over. 大功告成.It's an emergency. 十万火急.It's closing time. 打烊了.It's fairly simple. 很简单.It's getting late… 时间不早了…It's my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸.It's nothing serious. 不要紧.It's on me. 我来付账.It's too late. 太迟了.It's your turn. 该你了.Just a moment. 稍等片刻.Just in time. 及时赶到.Keep at it. 继续保持.Keep in touch. 保持联系.Leave me alone. 不要理我.Let it be. 随他去吧.Let me explain. 让我解释.Let me think. 让我想想.Let's get going. 我们该走了.Let's get started. 开始吧.Let's go Dutch. 各付各的吧.Let's make up. 讲和吧.Maybe some other time. 改天吧.Mind your way！ 走路当心.Never mind that. 轻别介意.Nice seeing you. 很高兴见到你.No hard feeling. 别生气.No way out. 没办法了.Not a chance. 行不通了.Not at all. 不客气.Nothing to it. 没甚莫啦.O.K. so far？ 目前为止还好吧？A piece of cake. 易如反掌.Play it cool. 不要急.Please be reasonable. 讲讲道理吧.Practice makes perfect. 百炼成钢.Pull yourself together. 加把劲吧.Right or wrong… 不管怎样…Right this way. 这边请.Same as ever. 一如既往.Same old story. 又是那一套.Same to you. 彼此彼此.See you around. 待会儿见.Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见.Shall we begin？ 可以开始了吗？Shall we go？ 可以走了吗？Shame on you. 你太无耻了.She's in trouble. 她有喜了.She's really something. 她真厉害.She's so obnoxious. 她真令人难受.Silly of me. 我真笨.So do I！ 我也是.So I hear. 我也听说了.Somebody do something. 想象办法吧Something is wrong. 有点不对劲.Something's come up. 有事情发生了.Sorry about that. 很抱歉.Stand in line. 排成一列.Step by step. 一步一步来吗.Stick with me. 紧跟着我.Suit me fine. 太适合我了.Take a break. 休息一下.Take a seat. 请坐.Take your time. 放轻松.Tell me details. 详细道来.That reminds me. 那让我想起来了.That settles it. 这就解决了.That sounds better. 听起来挺不错了.That sounds reasonable. 听起来蛮有道理的.That'll be fun. 那会很有趣.That's a relief. 解脱了.That's your story. 那是你编造的.They got stuck. 他们被困住了.Things have changed. 时移势易.Think it over. 再想想清楚.This for sale？ 这个卖不卖？This is how. 这样才是.Time will tell. 时间会证明一切的.Under the knife. 开刀.Watch you step. 走路当心.We are even. 我们扯平了.We made it. 我们成功了.We'd better hurry. 我们最好快点.What a coincidence. 真巧啊.What a day… 这一。
4. 唯美的英语句子 （最好短点）
我的世界不允许你的消失，不管结局是否完美.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie.承诺常常很像蝴蝶，美丽的飞盘旋然后不见 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去 Fading is true while flowering is past 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过，偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of。
爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.Love ,promised between the fingers Finger rift,twisted in the love 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣，那么你就要错群星了 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars 感受梦的火焰，感觉飞舞瞬间，当一切浪漫遥远，永恒依然 to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there 没有谁对不起谁，只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.永远不是一种距离，而是一种决定。Eternity is not a distance but a decision.在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell Where there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在，哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶，它喜欢飞到哪里，就把欢乐带到哪里。If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花，那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你，我迷失了自我。失去你，我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛，你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他，正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱，那就让我爱多一些吧。Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.因为你，我懂得了爱。Love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love never dies.爱情永不死。The darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你，黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们，我们也就不会再爱自己了。There is no remedy for love but to love more.治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love.如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。A heart that loves is always young.有爱的心永远年轻。
Love is blind.爱情是盲目的。Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮，不增则减。
The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。Brief is life, but love is long.生命虽短，爱却绵长。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里，一千里的旅程不过一里。Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱，地球便成了坟墓。My heart is with you.我的爱与你同在。
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet！尽管还不曾离开，我已对你朝思暮想！I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你，在漫漫长路的每一步。Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处，无论你为何忙碌，我都会在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.在这个世界上，男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦，那就是"爱情"。Every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入，但一旦投入，便更难走出。Love is a light that never dims.爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽，展翅高飞。She who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花，爱情是蜜。No words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有，所以这世上只。
1. Money doesn't grow on trees.
2. I know that my future is not just a dream.
3. To convert defeat into victory.
4. Youth means limitless possibilities.
5. Leave behind a clean world for future generations.
6. You can do it too!
7. Get to another summit in your career.
8. Pursue breakthroughs in your life.
9. Never say die.
10. Knowledge is power.
11. Never too old to learn.
12. Practice makes perfect.
13. Go for it! = Just do it!
14. No pain, no gain.
15. Everyday and in every way I'm getting better.
16. Time is money.
17. Man can conquer nature.
18. Better late than never.
It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.生活就是这样，你一直想要得到的东西，总在你不再指望的那一刻姗姗来迟。
《欲望都市》The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. 最好的朋友就是那种能和你促膝而坐，彼此不说只字片语，分别时却感到这是你有过的最好的一次交流！ It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. 的确只有当我们失去时才知道曾拥有的是什么，同样，只有当我们拥有了才知道曾经失去了什么。Don't go for looks;they can deceive. Don't go for wealth;even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. 别倾心于容貌，因为它具有欺骗性，也别倾心于财富，它也会消散，倾心于那个能带给你笑容的人吧，因为一个笑容能使漫漫长夜如白昼般明亮。
Dream what you want to dream;go where you want to go;be what you want to be,because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. 做你想做的梦吧，去你想去的地方吧，成为你想成为的人吧，因为你只有一次生命，一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。 From now on, I'm gonna say yes--yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life, whatever it maybe, the answer's going to be yes.从今天起，我要积极接受一切，接受爱，迎接挑战，拥抱生活，不管什么事，我都会勇敢地去接受。
《生活大爆炸》Claim yourself in defiance, in hope, in love, in fury, in gratitude. Claim the Light. Claim the Dark. Claim it all. Nothing can stay.追寻自己，追求挑战、希望、爱情、愤怒、感恩，追寻光明，追寻黑暗，追寻一切，不留恋过往。《美丽生灵》Don't forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾经拥有的，不要忘记。
已经失去的，留作回忆。 I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man. 我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖，什么都可以接受。
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you. 当你的心真的在痛，眼泪快要流下来的时候，那就赶快抬头看看，这片曾经属于我们的天空；当天依旧是那么的广阔，云依旧那么的潇洒，那就不应该哭，因为我的离去，并没有带走你的世界。 Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They're there to stop the other people. ----Randy Frederick Pausch 请记住，阻挡你的障碍必有其原因！这道墙并不是为了阻止我们，这道墙让我们有机会展现自己有多想达到这目标。
这道墙是为了阻止那些不够渴望的人，它们是为了阻挡那些不够热爱的人而存在的。 No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulation and misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness and sweetness. Even if the happiness is short and false, it's enough to light up the whole future life. 无论命运以怎样残忍的方式赐予一个人以磨难和不幸，但仍会相应地赐予他幸福与甜蜜，即使这幸福是如此短暂与不真实，也足以照亮他今后整个暗淡的人生。
The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember; I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget. 你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候，你反而记得越清楚，我曾经听人说过，当你不能再拥有的时候，唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘记。 Love like you've never been hurt . Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. work like you don't need the money . Live like it's heaven on earth. --------Alfred D'Souza 去爱吧，就像不曾受过伤一样 跳舞吧，像没有人会欣赏一样 唱歌吧，像没有人会聆听一样 干活吧，像是不需要金钱一样 生活吧，就像今天是末日一样 ——艾佛列德·德索萨 Only few people know that life is beautiful for lacking something. The so-called turning-around is that you not only 。
No risk,no reward 不入虎穴焉得虎子
We come nearest to the great when we are great in unmility.
Set the bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.把黄金系在鸟的翅膀上，鸟儿将永远不能翱翔于天际
Love is life in its fullness like the cup with its wine.
If you shut your door to all errors,truth will be shut out.
很出名的一片景色描写，the forst snow
The first snow came. How beautiful it was, falling so silently all day long, all night long, on the mountains, on the meadows, on the roofs of the living, on the graves of the dead! All white save the river, that marked its course by a winding black line across the landscape; and the leafless trees, that against the leaden sky now revealed more fully the wonderful beauty and intricacies of their branches. What silence, too, came with the snow, and what seclusion! Every sound was muffled, every noise changed to something soft and musical. No more tramping hoofs, no more ratting wheels! Only the chiming of sleigh-bells, beating as swift and merrily as the hearts of children.
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.
Love ,promised between the fingers
Finger rift,twisted in the love
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.