.This year''''s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside.
2.An earthquake is a shaking of the ground caused by the sudden breaking and shifting of large sections of Earth's rocky outer shell. Earthquakes are among the most powerful events on earth, and their results can be terrifying. A severe earthquake may release energy 10,000 times as great as that of the first atomic bomb. Rock movements during an earthquake can make rivers change their course. Earthquakes can trigger landslides that cause great damage and loss of life. Large earthquakes beneath the ocean can create a series of huge, destructive waves called tsunamis (pronounced tsoo NAH meez) that flood coasts for many miles.
Earthquakes almost never kill people directly. Instead, many deaths and injuries in earthquakes result from falling objects and the collapse of buildings, bridges, and other structures. Fire resulting from broken gas or power lines is another major danger during a quake. Spills of hazardous chemicals are also a concern during an earthquake.
The force of an earthquake depends
.It cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
2.I will live up to my end of the deal/ I'll never break my promise.
3.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
4.Weeping may endure through the night ,but joy comes in the morning.
5.Be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other.
6.Never frown, even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love your smile.
7.A friend in need is a friend indeed.
8.Actions speak louder than words.
9.Every man has his fault;/ No one is perfect.
10.He who teaches you one day is your father for life.
11.knowledge is power。
12.No gains,no pains.
13.Where there is a will ,there is a way.
14.Time and tide wait for on man.
15.Well begun is half done.
1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone. 2.幸福，不是长生不老，不是大鱼大肉，不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。
当你想吃的时候有得吃，想被爱的时候有人来爱你。2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love. 3.爱情是灯，友情是影子，当灯灭了，你会发现你的周围都是影子。
朋友，是在最后可以给你力量的人。3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last. 4.我爱你不是因为你是谁，而是我在你面前可以是谁。
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.5.爱情，要么让人成熟，要么让人堕落。5.Love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.举得起放得下的叫举重，举得起放不下的叫负重。
可惜，大多数人的爱情，都是负重的。6.If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love. 7.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中，人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人，用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人，再用一天的时间去爱上一个人，到最后呢，却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
7.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.8.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人，等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后，你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富，它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。8.One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love. 9.年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱，但是随着年龄的增长，终于领悟到爱一个人，就算用一辈子的时间，还是会嫌不够。
慢慢地去了解这个人，体谅这个人，直到爱上为止，是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。9.When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.10.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天，最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天，我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走，这不是静止火车里，与相邻列车交错时，仿佛自己在前进的错觉，而是我们真实的在成长，在这件事里成了另一个自己。
10.When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different. 11.离开我就别安慰我，要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。11.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 12.曾经拥有的，不要忘记。
已经失去的，留作回忆。12.Don't forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory. 13.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离，这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。
比如爱一个人，充满变数，我于是后退一步，静静的看着，直到看见真诚的感情。13.I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. 14.男人的爱是俯视而生，而女人的爱是仰视而生。
如果爱情像座山，那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多，而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。14.Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men. 15.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界，坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
15.Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. 16.在自己面前，应该一直留有一个地方，。
.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6.If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
8.One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.
1. 不用说…… It goes without saying that … = （It is） needless to say (that) … = It is obvious that … 例：不用说早睡早起是值得的。
It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 2. 在各种……之中，…… Among various kinds of …， … /= Of all the … 例︰在各种运动中我尤其喜欢慢跑。 Among various kinds of sports, I like jogging in particular. 3. 就我的看法……；我认为…… In my opinion， … = To my mind， … = As far as I am concerned， … = I am of the opinion that … 例：In my opinion, playing video games not only takes much time but is also harmful to health. 就我的看法打电动玩具既花费时间也有害健 4. 随着人口的增加…… With the increase/growth of the population， … 随着科技的进步…… With the advance of science and technology， … 例：With the rapid development of Taiwan's economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass. 随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。
5. ……是必要的 It is necessary (for sb.) to do / that … …… 是重要的 It is important/essential (for sb.) to do / that … …… 是适当的 It is proper (for sb.) to do / that … ……是紧急的 It is urgent (for sb.) to do / that … 例：It is proper for us to keep the public places clean. It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean. 我们应当保持公共场所清洁。
1. If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley , British poet )冬天来了，春天还会远吗？（ 英国诗人， 雪莱. P. B.）2. If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground .(Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist )如果你怀疑自己，那么你的立足点确实不稳固了. （挪威剧作家 易卜生）3. If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher)如果你想走到高处，就要使用自己的两条腿！不要让别人把你抬到高处；不要坐在别人的背上和头上.（德国哲学家 尼采. F. W.）4. It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them.( Mark Twain , American writer )就是在我们母亲的膝上，我们获得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想，但是里面很少有任何金钱.（美国作家 马克?吐温）5. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, French Writer)生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针. （法国作家 大仲马. A.）6. The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .(Albert Einstein , American scientist)有些理想曾为我们引过道路，并不断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生，那些理想就是——真、善、美. （美国科学家 爱因斯坦 . A .）7. The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it. (Johan Wolfgang von Goethe , German Poet and dramatist)人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标，并决心实现它.（德国诗人、戏剧家 歌德 . J . M .）8. The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人. （美国作家 马克?吐温）9. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑. （美国总统 罗斯福. F .）10. When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)如果一个目的是正当而必须做的，则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的.（美国政治家 林肯. A.）SUCCESS 成功篇11. Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .( Thomas Edison , American inventor)有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣.（ 美国发明家 爱迪生. T. ）12. But has the last word been said ? Is all hope to be lost ? Is the defeat final No !(Charles De Gaulle , French president )但是难道败局已定，胜利已经无望？不，不能这样说！ （法国总统 戴高乐. C.）13. I succeeded because I willed it ; I never hesitated .(Bonaparte Napoleon , French emperor )我成功是因为我有决心，从不踌躇 . （法国皇帝 拿破仑. B .）14. If you wish to succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (Thomas Edison , American inventor )如果你希望成功，当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵. （美国发明家 爱迪生. T.）15. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily . (Friedrich Schiller , German Dramatist and poet).只有有耐心圆满完成简单工作的人，才能够轻而易举地完成困难的事.（德国剧作家、诗人 席勒. F.）16. Power invariably means both responsibility and danger .(Theodore Roosevelt , American president)实力永远意味着责任和危险. （美国总统 罗斯福. T.）17. Success covers a multitude of blunders .(George Bernard Shaw , British Dramatist)成功由大量的失望铸就.（ 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.）18. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want , and if they cannot find them .they make them. (George Bernard Shaw , British dramatist )在这个世界上，取得成功的人是那些努力寻找他们想要机会的人，如果找不到机会，他们就去创造机会.（ 英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.）19. You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success .(Charles Chaplin , American actor )人必须相信自己，这是成功的秘诀. （美国演员 卓别林. C.）HEALTH 健康篇20. A light heart lives long .( William Shakespeare , British dramatist )豁达者长寿. （英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.）21. Early to bed and early to rise , makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise .(Benjamin Franklin , American president )早睡早起会使人健康、富有和聪明. （美国总统 富兰克林. B.）22. Sloth , like rust , consumes faster than labor wears .(Benjamin Franklin , American president)懒惰像生锈一样，比操劳更能消耗身体. （美国总统 富兰克林. B.）23. The first 。
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people's concern. 最近，……问题已引起人们的关注.The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处，但也产生了一些严重的问题.Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.如今，（人口过剩）已成为我们不得不面对的问题了.It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为……Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为……With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that…随着科技的发展，越来越多的人认为……A lot of people seem to think that … 很多人似乎认为……引出不同观点：People's views on … vary from person to person. Some hold that …. However, others believe that….人们对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……，然而其他人却认为……People may have different opinions on …人们对……可能会有不同的见解.Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异.There are different opinions among people as to …关于……，人们的观点大不相同.Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对（失败）人们的态度各不相同。
结尾Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that…把所有这些因素加以考虑，我们自然会得出结论……Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that …考虑所有这些因素，我们可能会得出合理的结论……Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that …因此，我们最好得出这样的结论……There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.毫无疑问，跳槽有优点也有缺点.All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.总之，我们没有…是无法生活的.但同时，我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题.提出建议：It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了.It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of …该是采纳……的建议，并对……的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of …毫无疑问，对……问题应予以足够的重视.Obviously， … If we want to do something … ， it is essential that …显然，如果我们想做某事，很重要的是…Only in this way can we … 只有这样，我们才能……It must be realized that …我们必须意识到……预示后果：Obviously, if we don't control the problem, the chances are that … will lead us in danger.很明显，如果我们不能控制这一问题，很有可能我们会陷入危险.No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that …毫无疑问，除非我们采取有效措施，很可能会……It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation.很紧迫的是，应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展.论证From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second. 在我看来，支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理.I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …我无法完全同意这一观点……Personally, I am standing on the side of …就个人而言，我站在……的一边.I sincerely believe that …我真诚地相信……In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do ….在我个人看来，做……比做……更明智.Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why …给出原因：This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First， … Second， … Third， …这一现象的存在是有许多原因的.首先，……；第二，，……；第三，……Why did …？ For one thing …，for another …. Perhaps the primary reason is…为什么会……？一个原因是……，令一个原因是……；或许其主要原因是……I quite agree with the statement that … The reasons are chiefly as follows.我十分赞同这一论述，即……，其主要原因如下：列出解决办法：Here are some suggestions for handling … 这是如何处理某事的一些建议.The best way to solve the troubles is … 解决这些麻烦的最好办法是……People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题.批判错误观点和做法：As far as something is concerned， … 就某事而言，……It was obvious that …很显然，….It may be true that …， but it doesn't mean that …可能……是对的，但这并不意味着……It is natural to believe that …， but we shouldn't ignore that …认为……是很自然的，但我们不应忽视……There is no evidence to suggest that … 没有证据表明……如何连接强调 still, indeed, apparently, oddly en。
英语高考作文万能句子参考如下： 一、开头句型 1.As far as …is concerned 就……而言 2.It goes without saying that… 不言而喻，… 3.It can be said with certainty that… 可以肯定地说…… 4.As the proverb says， 正如谚语所说的， 5.It has to be noticed that… 它必须注意到，… 6.It's generally recognized that… 它普遍认为… 7.It's likely that … 这可能是因为… 8.It's hardly that… 这是很难的…… 9.It's hardly too much to say that… 它几乎没有太多的说… 10.What calls for special attention is that…需要特别注意的是 11.There's no denying the fact that…毫无疑问，无可否认 12.Nothing is more important than the fact that… 没有什么比这更重要的是… 13.what's far more important is that… 更重要的是… 二、衔接句型 1.A case in point is … 一个典型的例子是… 2.As is often the case…由于通常情况下… 3.As stated in the previous paragraph 如前段所述 4.But the problem is not so simple. Therefore 然而问题并非如此简单，所以…… 5.But it's a pity that… 但遗憾的是… 6.For all that…对于这一切…… In spite of the fact that…尽管事实…… 7.Further, we hold opinion that… 此外，我们坚持认为，… 8.However , the difficulty lies in…然而，困难在于… 9.Similarly, we should pay attention to… 同样，（）我们要注意… 10.not(that)…but(that)…不是，而是 11.In view of the present station.鉴于目前形势 12.As has been mentioned above…正如上面所提到的… 13.In this respect, we may as well (say) 从这个角度上我们可以说 14.However, we have to look at the other side of the coin, that is… 然而我们还得看到事物的另一方面，即 … 三、结尾句型 1.I will conclude by saying… 最后我要说… 2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that…因此，我们有理由相信… 3.All things considered，总而言之 It may be safely said that…它可以有把握地说…… 4.Therefore, in my opinion, it's more advisable…因此，在我看来，更可取的是… 5.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that…通过以上讨论，我们可以得出结论… 6.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that…通过数据我们得到的结论是，… 7.It can be concluded from the discussion that…从中我们可以得出这样的结论 8.From my point of view, it would be better if…在我看来……也许更好 四、举例句型 1.Let's take…to illustrate this.2.let's take the above chart as an example to illustrate this.3. Here is one more example. 4.Take … for example. 5.The same is true of…6.This offers a typical instance of…7.We may quote a common example of…8.Just think of… 五。
常用于引言段的句型 1. Some people think that … 有些人认为…To be frank, I can not agree with their opinion for the reasons below. 坦率地说，我不能同意他们的意见，理由如下。 2. For years， … has been seen as …， but things are quite different now.多年来，……一直被视为……，但今天的情况有很大的不同。
3. I believe the title statement is valid because… 我认为这个论点是正确的，因为… 4. I cannot entirely agree with the idea that …我无法完全同意这一观点的… I believe… 5. My argument for this view goes as follows.我对这个问题的看法如下。 6. Along with the development of…， more and more…随着……的发展，越来越多… 7. There is a long-running debate as to whether…有一个长期运行的辩论，是否… 8. It is commonly/generally/widely/ believed /held/accepted/recognized that…它通常是认为… 9. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the former/ the latter.就我而言，我完全同意前者/后者。
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look at the argument of both sides.在给出我的观点之前，我想有必要看看双方的论据。 六、表示比较和对比的常用句型和表达法 1. A is completely / totally / entirely different from B.2. A and B are different in some/every way / respect / aspect.3. A and B differ in… 4. A differs from B in…5. The difference between A and B is/lies in/exists in…6. Compared with/In contrast to/Unlike A, B…7. A…， on the other hand,/in contrast,/while/whereas B…8. While it is generally believed that A …， I believe B…9. Despite their similarities, A and B are also different.10. Both A and B … However, A…； on the other hand, B…11. The most striking difference is that A…， while B… 七 、演绎法常用的句型 1. There are several reasons for…， but in general, they come down to three major ones.有几个原因……，但一般，他们可以归结为三个主要的。
2. There are many factors that may account for…， but the following are the most typical ones.有许多因素可能占…，但以下是最典型的。 3. Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective.有很多方法可以解决这个问题，但下面的可能是最有效的。
4. Generally, the 。
1.议论论文： A. Just as every coin has two sides, cars have both advantages and disadvantages.B. Compared to/ In comparison with letters, e-mails are more convenient.C. When it comes to computers, some people think they have brought us a lot of convenience. However,。D. Opinions are divided on the advantages and disadvantages of living in the city and in the countryside. E. As is known to all/ As we all know, computers have played an important role/part in our daily life.F. Why do you go to university? Different people have different points of view. 2. 书信：A. I am writing to you to apply for admission to your university as a visiting scholar.B. I read an advertisement in today's China Daily and I apply for the job。
C. Thank you for your letter of May 5.D. How happy I am to receive your letter of January 9.E. How nice to hear from you again.3. 口头通知或介绍情况：A. Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please. I have an announcement to make.B. Attention, please. I have something important to tell you.C. Mr. Green, Welcome to our school. To begin with, let me introduce Mr. Wang to you.4. 演讲稿：A. Ladies and gentlemen, I feel very much honored to have a chance here to make a speech on the subject -- A Balance Diet and Health.B. Good morning everyone! Allow me, first of all, on behalf of all present here, to extend our warm welcome and cordial greeting to our distinguished guest. 二.并列用语：as well as, not only…but (also), including,A. Not only do computers play an important part in science and technology, but also play an informative role in our daily life.B. All of us, including the teachers / the teachers included, will attend the lecture.C. He speaks French as well as English.=He speaks English, and French as well.=He speaks not only English but also French. D. E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.三.对比用语：on one hand ,on the other hand, on the contrary/contrary to 。, though, for one thing ;for another, neverthelessA. I know the Internet can only be used at home or in the office, but on the other hand, it is becoming more and more popular for much information as well as clear and vivid pictures.B. It is hard work; I enjoy it though.C. Contrary to what I had originally thought, the trip turned out to be fun.四. 递进用语：even, besides, what's more, as for, so…that…， worse still, moreover, furthermore; but for, in addition, to make matters worse A. The house is too small for a family of four, and furthermore/besides/what's more/moreover /in addition/worse still , it is in a bad location. 五. 例证用语：in one's opinion, that is to say, for example, for instance, as a matter of fact, in fact, namely A. As a matter of fact, advertisement plays an informative role in our daily life.B. There is one more topic to discuss, namely/that is ( to say ), the question of education.六. 时序用语：first/firstly, meanwhile, before long, ever since, while, at the same time, in the meantime, shortly after, nowadays,A. They will be here soon. Meanwhile, let's have coffee.B. Firstly, let me deal with the most important difficulty.七. 强调用语：especially, indeed, at least, at the most, What in the world/on earth.. , not at all , A. Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep.B What in the world/on earth are you doing？八. 因果用语：thanks to, because, as a result, because of/as a result of , without, with the help of。
, owe 。to。
A. The company has a successful year, thanks mainly to the improvement in export sales.B. As a result, many of us succeeded in passing the College Entrance Examinations. 九. 总结用语：in short; briefly/ in brief ; generally speaking, in a word, as you know, as is known to all A. Generally speaking, sending an e-mail is more convenient than sending letters.B. In short, measures must be taken to prevent the environment being polluted. 常用句型（一）段首句 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……There are different opinions among people as to……Some people suggest that ……2. 俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天，它在许多场合仍然适用。
There is an old saying……It's the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先，……；其次，……。
更为糟糕的是……。Today， …… which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, 。
10. 高中英语作文常用句子 最少60个
一）段首句 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。
一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____. 2. 俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天，它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______. It"s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______. 4. 现在，……很普遍，许多人喜欢……，因为……，另外（而且）……。 Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______. 5. 任何事物都是有两面性，……也不例外。
它既有有利的一面，也有不利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为（说）……，在他们看来，…… People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……，这个问题变得越来越严重。
Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious. 8. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题，特别是在年青人当中，将引发激烈的辩论。 ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. 9. ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用，它给我们带来了许多好处，但同时也引发一些严重的问题。
______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……，但是为什么呢？ According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why？ （二）中间段落句 1. 相反，有一些人赞成……，他们相信……，而且，他们认为……。
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____. 2. 但是，我认为这不是解决……的好方法，比如……。最糟糕的是……。
But I don"t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___. 3. ……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的，（也是）非常重要的。首先，……。
而且……，最重要的是…… ______is necessary and important to our country"s development and construction. First,______.What"s more, _____.Most important of all,______. 4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先，我们可以……。
There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______ 5. 面临……，我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来……。一方面……，另一方面， Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing,______For another,______ 6. 早就应该拿出行动了。
It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______. 7. 为什么……？第一个原因是……；第二个原因是……；第三个原因是……。总的来说，……的主要原因是由于…… Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______. 8. 然而，正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样，……也有它的不利的一面，象……。
However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______. 9. 尽管如此，我相信……更有利。 Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous. 10. 完全同意……这种观点（陈述），主要理由如下： I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______. （三）结尾句 1. 至于我，在某种程度上我同意后面的观点，我认为…… As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____. 2. 总而言之，整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。
只有这样，我们才能在将来……。 In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future. 3. 但是，……和……都有它们各自的优势（好处）。
例如，……，而……。然而，把这两者相比较，我更倾向于（喜欢）…… But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______. 4. 就我个人而言，我相信……，因此，我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。
因为…… Personally, I believe that_____. Conse。