英语好词： 1、英语好句 2、最简短的回答就是行动：theshortestanswerisdoing. 3、积少成多：everylittlehellps. 5、没有付出，就没有收获.nopain,nogain. 6、有志者，事竟成.wherethereisawillthereisaway.我很好只是很想你 7、英雄所见略同：greatmindsthinkalike. 8、成功源于勤奋：industryistheparentofsuccess. 9、静水流深：stillwatersrundeep.节约用水的广告语 10、集思广益.twoheadsarebetterthanone. 11、成功源于勤奋.industryistheparentofsuccess. 12、活着就有机会：wherethereislife,thereishope. 13、海内存知己，天涯若比邻.theworldisbutalittleplace,afterall. 14、未雨绸缪.provideforarainyday. 15、冰冻三尺非一日之寒.romewasnotbuiltinaday. 16、勇敢永但是时：braverynevergoesoutoffashion. 17、少壮不发奋，老大徒伤悲.ayoungidler,anoldbeggar. 18、谋事在人，成事在天.manproposes,goddeposes. 19、熟能生巧：practicemakesperfect. 20、无所求则无所获：nothingseek,nothingfind. 21、欲速则不达：morehaste,lessspeed. 22、众人拾柴火焰高.manyhandsmakelightwork. 23、好的开端是
1. When asked about the ongoing uproar involving U.S. President Bill Clinton , most people say the affair involves a purely private matter . But many other people regard his actions as deplorable . I personally think the president committed impeachable offences 当被问及对现在有关美国总统比尔·克林顿的沸沸扬扬的议论有什么看法时，大多数人认为这种暧昧关系纯属私事。
2. When it comes to the increasing use of motor vehicles in Beijing , some people think that use should be limited . Others argue that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth to both arguments,but emission controls must be instituted regardless of the number of vehicles. 涉及北京机动车使用量增加这一问题，有的人认为应该限制使用。另一些人持相反意见。
也许双方的观点都有一定道理，但是，无论车辆多少，必须对废气排放实行控制。 3. There is a general debate nowadays about the problem of itinerant workers . Those who object to the rising migrant population argue that increasing numbers lead to rising crime rates and harm social stability . They believe that strict limits should be placed on migrants entering China ' s cities . But people who favor the influx of the cheap labor force , on the other hand , maintain that migrants are needed to support the massive urban infrastructure construction program . 目前，针对流动工人的问题展开了普遍的争论。
但是，另一方面，支持廉价劳动力流入的人主张，为了支持大规模的城市基础设施建设规划，流动人口是必需的。 4. It is widely acknowledged that extensive deforestation contributed to heavy summer flooding . Experts argue that China must introduce a massive afforestation program . But I doubt whether afforestation alone will solve the problem . 人们普遍认为过度砍伐造成了夏季特大洪水。
5. Most people are of the opinion that wealth provides solutions to all problems . But in spite of the material benefits wealth provides , I believe one should abandon the pursuit of materialism and instead concentrate on the pursuit of happiness . 大多数人认为财富为所有问题提供解决的办法。但是，我认为，尽管财富提供物质上的利益，一个人应该放弃物质至上的追求，而是集中精力追求幸福。
6. Many people believe that capital punishment deters crime . But although criminologists have conducted exhaustive research regarding the subject , little evidence exists to support the claim . 很多人相信极刑能阻止犯罪。但是，虽然刑事学家就这一课题做了详尽的研究，几乎没有证据能支持这种说法。
7. An increasing number of people are joining the " Information Age " via the Internet . In reaction to the phenomenon , some say the Internet has removed barrters and provided people with immediate access to the world . But do they raelize that rapidly advancing information technology can also lead to intrusions of privacy ？ 越来越多的人通过互联网进入了“信息时代”。针对这一现象，一些人认为互联网消除了障碍，为人们提供了与世界即时链接的途径。
但是，他们有没有意识到迅速发展的信息技术也能导致侵犯隐私？ 8. The use of guanxi is a widespread method for conducting business , but is it a wise one ? The method is now being challenged by more and more people . 利用关系是做生意的普遍做法，但这种做法明智吗？现在，越来越多的人对这种方法提出了质疑。 9. These days we often hear about the widening gap between the rich and poor . Some argue the developed world has totally ignored the problem . But has it ? Close examination fails to bear out the argument . 最近，我们经常听到贫富差距扩大了的说法。
10. We ' re often told that the world is tethering on the brink of destruction . But is this really the case ？ 我们经常被告知世界处于毁灭的边缘。但事实真是这样吗？ 11. One of the pressing problema facing our nation ( China ) today is overcoming disparities in urban and rural income levels . 我们国家（中国）如今面临的紧迫问题之一是克服城乡收入水平之间的差距。
12. One of the most serious problems many people talk about centers on the lack of adequate housing space . 许多人谈论的一个最严重的问题集中在缺乏足够的居住空间。 13. Perhaps the most dangerous phenomenon gripping the nation today is official corruption , which is pervasive in all levels of government . 也许当今困扰国家的最危险的现象是。
1.environment protection （环境保护）pollution（污染）take measures to （采取措施）atmosphere （大气层） such as（例如） try our best to protect the earth（努力保护地球） be responsible for （负责）work together（共同努力）rubbish （垃圾）through/litter about （乱扔）spit（吐痰）plant more trees（植树） forests（森林）recycle（回收）
2.recall,memories,grow up ,make friends,study together,spring outing,quarrel with,make mistakes,forgive,seperate,graduate,future。
3.get on with,subject,schoolyard,library,knowledge,spend more time on。,study group,schoolarship,take notes.
第一篇：Youth 青春 YouthYouth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what's next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young. When your aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you've grown old, even at 20; but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there's hope you may die young at 80.。
英文写作优美句子与句型总结：1.as an old saying goes，。
.正如一句古老的谚语所说2。.be nothing but。
3.from where i stand。. 从我的立场来说4.give oneself a chance to。
..给某人一个机会去。5.i feel sure that。
.is the best way to make sure that。.确保。
的最好办法是。7.we must do our absolute best to。
.我们必须竭尽全力做。8.there is no denying the fect that。
无可否认。.9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比。
更重要的了10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of。.too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过11。
.pose a great threat to。 。
对..造成了一大威胁（eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.）12.stole the spotlight from。从。
获得大众的瞩目13。.touch sb. on the raw 。
.触到某人的痛处14.it is not uncommon that。 这是常有的事儿。
15it is almost impossible to do.. 。
是很困难的16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。
17。has/have no alternative but to。
.between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷，左右为难19.content in the thought that。满足于。
的想法20（重磅出击，一般老师都会感动，这个句子可以千变万化，可以替换其中的一些词）The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大，再加上一直以来的财政问题，使得该公祠一蹶不振。 注：（。）
都是可替换的51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest59. 长远利益. interest in the long run60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one's favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones62. 取其精髓，取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。
67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides. No garden without weeds。69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。
70. 重视 attach great importance to…71. 社会地位 social status72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…73. 扩大知识面 expand one's scope of knowledge74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society93. 实现梦想 realize one's dream / make one's dream come true94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:95. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place97. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally, Moreover, Furthermore98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。
The Force of HabitsHabits, whether good or bad, are gradually formed. The more we do a thing, the more we tend to like doing it; and if we do not continue to do it, we feel uncomfortable. This is called the force of habits, and the force of habits should be fought against. This applies even to such good things as work or rest. Some people form a bad habit of working too much, and others of idling too much. Bad habits, once formed, are difficult to get rid of. The wise man always remembers to check any bad habits. He warns himself “I am now becoming idle” or “I like too many sweets” or “I smoke too much”. And then adds, “I will get myself out of this bad habit at once.”On Test and Test TalkingThe purpose of a test is to check how much we students have learned about a subject. It not only helps make our newly acquired（已获得的） knowledge permanent（永久的）， but also enables us to find out what needs to spend more time improving. But some students do not deal with test correctly. Some of them are afraid of failing in a test. They cheat even at the risk of being caught on exams. Though cheating might give one “better grades”, it adds nothing to one's knowledge. This dishonest behavior will do one more harm than good. I think that we go to college in order to have our further studies, and prepare us to be qualified for the future job. Therefore, we should take a correct attitude towards test. As long as we study diligently and review our lessons regularly, we are sure to be used to serve its real purpose. The DictionaryThe dictionary is a living teacher. Whenever you come across a new word, just consult（请教， 参考） it and you will get a clear definition. Every student, whether attending school or self-taught, should always have a dictionary at hand. As a study aid, it is convenient, inexpensive and almost omniscient（无所不知的）. Language skills will develop with your constant use of various dictionaries. The more you use them, the more familiar you will become with them. Sooner or later, you will be quite skilled in finding the page, scanning the entries and locating the exact meaning of the new words. But you should have one thing in mind. As a language student, you can never become too much attached to dictionaries; basic language skills do not come from dictionaries, but from your practice. Expose yourself to the language by listening, speaking, reading and writing more, and that is the only way to the mastery of a language. Is Failure a Bad ThingFailure is a common occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, there are always two possible result: success or failure. Although everyone wants to succeed in what he tries, sometimes failure can't be avoided. Different people hold different attitudes towards failure. When faced with it, some can stand up to it, draw a useful lesson from it and try their best to fulfill what they are determined to do. Others, however, lose heart and give in. They do nothing but complain about themselves and objective conditions. As a popular saying goes, “Failure teaches success.” In my opinion, what really counts（有价值） is not the failure itself, but the proper attitude we should take after it. I trust that as long as we keep to what is right and correct what is wrong, that is to say, learn a lesson from failure, we will be certain to succeed. So I am of the opinion that failure is not a bad thing. If 如果 If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about,don't deal in lies, Or, being hated, don't give way to hating, And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise; If you can dream - and not make dreams your master; If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim; If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same; If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to broken, And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools; If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothin in you Except the Will which says to them: Words to Live by 生活的忠告I'll give you some advice about life. 给你生活的忠告 Eat more 。
1.Thanks for helping me .
2. I am very glad to see you.
3.How are you?
4 .how's everything?=how's it going?
5.What can I do for you?=can I help uou?=May I help you?
6.What's the matter with you?=What's worng with you?=What's the trouble with you?
7.Please write to me soon.
8.I will try my best to help you.
9.Thank you！——It's my pleasure.
10.What do you do?