英文写作优美句子与句型总结：1.as an old saying goes，。
.正如一句古老的谚语所说2。.be nothing but。
3.from where i stand。. 从我的立场来说4.give oneself a chance to。
..给某人一个机会去。5.i feel sure that。
.is the best way to make sure that。.确保。
的最好办法是。7.we must do our absolute best to。
.我们必须竭尽全力做。8.there is no denying the fect that。
无可否认。.9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比。
更重要的了10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of。.too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过11。
.pose a great threat to。 。
对..造成了一大威胁（eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.）12.stole the spotlight from。从。
获得大众的瞩目13。.touch sb. on the raw 。
.触到某人的痛处14.it is not uncommon that。 这是常有的事儿。
15it is almost impossible to do.. 。
是很困难的16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。
17。has/have no alternative but to。
.between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷，左右为难19.content in the thought that。满足于。
的想法20（重磅出击，一般老师都会感动，这个句子可以千变万化，可以替换其中的一些词）The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大，再加上一直以来的财政问题，使得该公祠一蹶不振。 注：（。）
都是可替换的51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest59. 长远利益. interest in the long run60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one's favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones62. 取其精髓，取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。
67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides. No garden without weeds。69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。
70. 重视 attach great importance to…71. 社会地位 social status72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…73. 扩大知识面 expand one's scope of knowledge74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society93. 实现梦想 realize one's dream / make one's dream come true94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:95. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place97. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally, Moreover, Furthermore98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。
我的世界不允许你的消失，不管结局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 承诺常常很像蝴蝶，美丽的飞盘旋然后不见 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去 Fading is true while flowering is past 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过，偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of。
爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠. Love ,promised between the fingers Finger rift,twisted in the love 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣，那么你就要错群星了 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars 感受梦的火焰，感觉飞舞瞬间，当一切浪漫遥远，永恒依然 to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there __________________茹菓只遈遇见，吥能停畱，吥茹吥遇见/. If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered . 宁愿笑著流泪，嘢不哭著说后悔 心碎了，还需再补吗？ I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix？ 天空没有翅膀的痕迹，而鸟儿已飞过 There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 与你保持着一种暖昧的关系，怕自己会爱上你，怕你离开后，我会流泪 When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving. 当香烟爱上（_火柴时，就注定受到伤害 When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt 噎兲发觉ャ除了爱ωǒ什嚒都未囿 I found one day that I had nothing except the love 人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪 When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended. 谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋，寻找遗失的玻璃鞋. I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up 命里哊时钟需哊 命里无时莫强求 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life. 没有谁对不起谁，只有谁不懂得珍惜谁. No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others. 永远不是一种距离，而是一种决定。 Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在，哪里就有奇迹。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶，它喜欢飞到哪里，就把欢乐带到哪里。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花，那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你，我迷失了自我。失去你，我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。 Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛，你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。 I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他，正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱，那就让我爱多一些吧。 Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你，我懂得了爱。 Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
Love never dies. 爱情永不死。 The darkness is no darkness with thee. 有了你，黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 如果没有人爱我们，我们也就不会再爱自己了。 There is no remedy for love but to love more. 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love. 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。 A heart that loves is always young. 有爱的心永远年轻。
Love is blind. 爱情是盲目的。 Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 爱情就像月亮，不增则减。
The soul cannot live without love. 灵魂不能没有爱而存在。 Brief is life, but love is long. 生命虽短，爱却绵长。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里，一千里的旅程不过一里。 Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak. 爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 没有了爱，地球便成了坟墓。 My heart is with you. 我的爱与你同在。
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left 。
1、According to one of the latest survies conducted by certain of international organization , the money spent on AIDS annually is as much as …，which can …
2、Our history has been filled with a varieties of examples of …，with the following one （此处也可以举具体的例子，如Michael Jordan）being the foremost . To begin with…， besides …，last but not least.
3、Among all the touching facts relating to this topic that I have heard ,noticed and experienced ,the most impressive one is the following one .
4、The past three decades has witnessed a remarkable achievement owing to China' reform open-door policy being carried out ,bringing many problems at the same time ,with the following one being the foremost.
5、The situation being so serious ,it is high time that we took some effective measures to …
6、It is imperative that laws and regulations should be worked out to reverse this trend.
7、With these laws and educated people ,it will only be a matter of time before the problem becomes thing of the past.
8、Only in a harmonious atmosphere can we hope the ideal scene in which people can enjoy their life to the utmost.
9、All the members in society should join their hands in creating a favorable environment for the old people
10、Part of the solution lies in technology itself.
11、虚拟语气：Were there no such policy ,we would never taste KFC .Were the situation to continue ,we would pay a high price.
(1)、There has being a heat discussion about this picture/drawing/cartoon ,in the newspaper.
As is vividly betrayed in the drawing ,in the sunshine stands a beautiful American girl in Chinese traditional costume ,wearing earring and its like ,with sweet smile on her face.
I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.
We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellent,then,is not an act,but a habit.
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?
Only dead fish follw the folw.
Life isn't fair,but no matter what kind of circumstance you are in,you have to give it your all.
No matter how hard it is,just keep going because you only fail when you give up.
It requires hard work to give off an apperance of effortlessness.
Life is like riding a bike.To keep your balance,you must keep moving.
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
.The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well。2.Time does not water down the wine of friendship, Distance does not separate our hands of longing.Think of life as a game in which you are playing with five balls in the air. You name them work, family, health, friends and spirit and you keep all of them in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls, family, health, friends and spirit, are made of glasses. If you drop one of these, they will be broken. They will never be the same. You must understand that and try to have balance in your life. How? Don't look down on your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different and each of us is special. Don't let other people set goals for you. Only you know what is best for yourself. Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. （只要你还能做一丝一毫的努力就不要放弃，因为只有当你放弃努力之时成功才放弃了你）Don't be afraid to fight difficulties. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave. Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's impossible. The quickest way to receive love is to give it; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly the best way to keep love is to give it wings. Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been, but also where you are going. Don't be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless. It's a treasure you can always carry easily. Don't use time or words carelessly. You can't get them back. Life is not a competition, but a trip, step by step. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift: that's why we call it “the present”.。
6. 高分求高中英语作文5篇 和100个优美英语句子 在线等~
1.This year''''s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear. I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside. 2.An earthquake is a shaking of the ground caused by the sudden breaking and shifting of large sections of Earth's rocky outer shell. Earthquakes are among the most powerful events on earth, and their results can be terrifying. A severe earthquake may release energy 10,000 times as great as that of the first atomic bomb. Rock movements during an earthquake can make rivers change their course. Earthquakes can trigger landslides that cause great damage and loss of life. Large earthquakes beneath the ocean can create a series of huge, destructive waves called tsunamis (pronounced tsoo NAH meez) that flood coasts for many miles. Earthquakes almost never kill people directly. Instead, many deaths and injuries in earthquakes result from falling objects and the collapse of buildings, bridges, and other structures. Fire resulting from broken gas or power lines is another major danger during a quake. Spills of hazardous chemicals are also a concern during an earthquake. The force of an earthquake depends on how much rock breaks and how far it shifts. Powerful earthquakes can shake firm ground violently for great distances. During minor earthquakes, the vibration may be no greater than the vibration caused by a passing truck. On average, a powerful earthquake occurs less than once every two years. At least 40 moderate earthquakes cause damage somewhere in the world each year. About 40,000 to 50,000 small earthquakes--large enough to be felt but not damaging--occur annually.3.Lantern Festival The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night Xiao. The 15th day is the first night to see a full moon. So the day is also called Yuan Xiao Festival in China. According to the Chinese tradition, at the very beginning of a new year, when there is a bright full moon hanging in the sky, there should be thousands of colorful lanterns hung out for people to appreciate. At this time, people will try to solve the puzzles on the lanterns and eat yuanxiao (glutinous rice ball) and get all their families united in the joyful atmosphere.4.Merry Christmas It was one of the last days before Christmas, and the as sistants in the large store had their hands full serving eager Christmas shoppers. At one counter an old lady was choosing gloves red ones for her daugher in law, light blue ones for her niece, pink ones for her grand daughter, green ones for her sister and by the time she had found what she wanted, the counter was covered with pairs of all colors and sizes. When the salesgirl had finally written out the bill and was about to turn to the next customer with a tired voice. "Thank you very much, madam," the old lady suddenly cried out, "Oh, I almost forgot。
"——"Anything else, madam?" said the girl, "Yes," began the old lady, "I'd like to buy another pair, but I' m not quite sure about what exactly I should cloose. I wonder if you could help me." "Certainly, madam", was the girl's reply. The old lady then went on to explain that what she was looking for was a pair of gloves for a girl of her age. She was not at ail sure what color to choose, and the design was a problem too. The tired girl did her best to help the old lady make up her mind, showing her ail kinds of gloves. At last the chosen pair of gloves were wrapped up and paid for as well, and as the girl was about to turn to the next customer, the old lady handed her a little parcel and said, "These now, dear, these are for you and thank you for being so patient. I do hope you have a merry Christmas !"5.Summer Job The summer job is a tradition among students of American universities. Long before the end of the school year,students begin their search for jobs during vacation ( June, July, and August).Students send letters to businesses, talk to employers 。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心，也不要愁眉不展，因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Don`t waste your time on a man/woman ,who isn`t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间. Just because someone doesn`t love you the way you want them to,doesn`t mean they don`t love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你，那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你. Don`t cry because it is over,smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧，为你的曾经拥有. And forever has no end. 永永远远，永无止境. Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us. 生命是一束纯净的火焰，我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在. 1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查，每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework. 最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet. 没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。 4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。 6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study. 说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness. 许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。 8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism. 应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution. 越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪和卖淫。
10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers. 许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。 11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it. 无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。
12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement. 一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。 12a. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间，事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。
14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price. 任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。 15.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus. 当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。
然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。 16. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse. 考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets. 大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。 18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a。