英语作文经典优美句子大全

分类:文案句子 1

1. 英语作文万能句子精选

问好Nice to meet you!Hello!How are you?Nice to meet you, too!Hello!I am fine, thanks.问姓名What is yourhisher name?Myhisher name is Jenny.问颜色What colour is it?What is your favourite colour?It is red.My favourite colour is blue问地方Where is my book?There it is!问数量How many pens do you have?Four.问感觉How do you feel?I am happy!问事物What is this?It is a book.问事情What is the matter?What are they doing?I cut my knee.They are playing.问年龄How old are you?I am ten years old.要东西May I have two books, please?Sure!小学英语写作重点句型短语一、短语1、that little girl那个小女孩2、(be) so short如此矮3、(be)so cute如此可爱4、(be)very naughty非常淘气5、a little chick 一只小鸡6、two big red hens两只大红母鸡二、句型1、Who are they,Lingling?They are my grandparents.玲玲。

他们是谁?他们是我的祖父母。【Who是对人进行提问,也就是对第二句的中的my grandparents的提问。】

再如:Who is that little boy?It`s Tom.那个小男孩是谁?是汤姆。练习:那个小女孩是谁?是我。

2、They are my grandparents.They were young,then.他们是我的祖父母。他们那时是年轻的。

【这两个句子的结构是“e69da5e887aa62616964757a686964616f31333366303731主语(代词、名词)+be(amisarewaswere)+表语(名词、形容词等)”表语是说明主语身份、特征的。】再如:They are old.他们是年老的。

练习:她那时是胖的,她现在是瘦的。3、I was two,then.我那时两岁了。

【主语+be+年龄】练习:我那时三岁了,我现在11岁了。4、But your hair was so short.但是(那时)你的头发是如此的短。

【在形容词前可以加上“so、very等副词”】再如:You were so cute.你如此可爱。练习:她那时也非常淘气。

5、She was fat.Now she`s thin.她(那时)胖,她现在瘦了。【第一个句子是说明过去的事,be用过去式(was、were);第二个句子是说明现在的事,用一般现在时be(am、is、are)】练习:他(那时)矮,他现在高。

他们(那时)年轻,现在他们上年纪了(年老了)。6、They weren`t old then .They were young.那时他们不上年纪,他们年轻。

【这两个句子是同义句,划线部分是一对反义词,第一个句子用否定句,第二个句子用肯定句。】练习:她那时不高,她是(很)矮。

他那时不淘气。他是可爱的。

它那是不胖。它是瘦的。

7、Was it fat ?No,it wasn`t.It was thin.它胖吗?不,它不胖。它是瘦的。

【这是be的一般过去时的一般疑问句,是把be的形式(was、were)提到句首。注意答语。

用“yes、no回答后,再用一个反义词的肯定句回答。”】练习:他们年轻吗?不,不是的。

他们年老了。他淘气吗?不,不是的。

他是可爱的。

2. 英语作文优美的句子

Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。

Don`t waste your time on a man/woman ,who isn`t willing to waste their time on you.

不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.

Just because someone doesn`t love you the way you want them to,doesn`t mean they don`t love you with all they have.

爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.

Don`t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.

不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.

And forever has no end.

永永远远,永无止境.

Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.

生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.

3. 谁有英语作文的万能句子 多点

英语作文万能句子 一、熟记以下句型want to do sth help sb with sth Help sb do sth ask sb to do sthforget to do sth take sb to sp stop doing sth get/Tell sb to do sthsee sb do sth see sb doing sth hear sb doing sth be angry with sbteach sb to do fill A with B decide to do sth like doing sthhope/wish to do sth remember/forget to do sth begin/start to do sthThere is/are sb doing sth it is kind/dangerous of/for sb to do sthso+adj/adv…that+句子 it takes sb some time to do sthNot…until… it is happy/glad/sad…to do sthHow+adj+主语+bel What+a/an+adj+名词(单)! Too+形容词/副词+to do sth二、掌握以下词组be good at be late for be worried about be interested in be busy dong sthbe afraid of on one's way to+地点 have a good time have a resthave sth done look after look over look like look the same look atlook+形容词 get ready for Get on/off get up get down get toturn on/off/up/down learn from sb do well in take away take sb to sptake sth with sb take one's temperature take off give up doing pick upput up put down put on put sth+介词+地点 go away go on doing go intogo out of go back to go home go along make friends make one's bed三、熟练掌握以下搭配Listen to the music talk to sb read books write a diary walk to school smile to sbrun on the playground take jumping exercise See a film watch TV ask sb for help tell stories sit at table lie on the bed Sleep in bed play basketball/football Sing a song laugh at sb have breakfast/lunch/supper Clean my bedroom swim in the river lay on the ground teach me English throw about litter Wear a red coat fall off/down on go shopping/fishing/swimming/boating do some cooking/washing/shpping ride a bike to sp 混淆点:lie(躺)-lay-lain-lying lay(放置/下蛋)-laid-laid-layingfeel(感觉)-felt-felt-feeling fall(跌倒)-fell-fallen-fallingdie(死)-died-died-dying-dead(形)-death(名)四、句子中只能出现以下谓语结构1、行为动词(表示动作和状态的词)原形 单三 过去式2、系动词+表语(形容词为主)feel/taste/smell/look/sound+形be+形/名/介短/数get/turn/become+形(名)keep+形3、情态动词+行为动词原形can/may/must/need(not)+v4、助动词+行为动词be+vingdo not/does not/did not/+vhave/has/had+过去分词be+过去分词(被动语态)will/would/be going to+v原五、真正理解五种简单名结构1、主语+不及物动词2、主语+及物动词+宾语3、主语+系动词+表语4、主语+及物动词+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(物)5、主语+及物动词+宾语+宾语的补足语说明:及物和不及物动词就是句子的谓语,不外乎以上四种谓语结构六、添加剂现在把主要连接词,分类列下,供大家参考。

常见的有 when before after as soon as表示“反意见”:But,however 然而,如:③Jim is intelligent but lazy.表示“举例示范”:For example, in other words,换句话说常用的名言和谚语Better early than late.宁早勿迟It is never too late to learn.学习永远不嫌晚。Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者事竟成。

Health is better than wealth.健康胜于财富。Parents are the first teachers of the children.父母是孩子的第一任老师。

Time waits for no man.时不待人。Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。

开头句子: As we know, we students are very tired because of study.Just as the saying goes: “Every coin has its two sides”,television has both advantages and disadvantages.正像谚语所说:“任何硬币都有两面”,电视即有优点也有缺点。The problem of ..is important/serious/..to us. Now let me talk something about it.结尾句子:In a word,I think I will have a good time in …I believe everything will be better in the fulture.I am sure the world must be better if we all give our love to others./if we all make a contribution to it.Let us do it hard/try our best to do it.高考英语作文结尾万能公式 1. 结尾万能公式一:如此结论 说完了,毕竟要归纳一番,相信各位都有这样的经历,领导长篇大论,到最后终于冒出个“总而言之”之类的话,我们马上停止开小差,等待领导说结束语。

也就是说,开头很好,也必然要有一个精彩的结尾,让读者眼前一亮,这样,你就可以拿高分了!比如下面的例子:obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others. 如果读者很难“显而见之”,但说无妨,就当读者的眼光太浅罢了! 更多过渡短语: to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus 更多句型: thus, it can be concluded that…, therefore, we can find that… 2. 结尾万能公式二:如此建议 如果说“如此结论”是结尾最没用的废话,那么“如此建议”应该是最有价值的废话了,因为这里虽然也是废话,但是却用了一个很经典的虚拟语气的句型。拽! obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem. 这里的虚拟语气用得很经典,因为考官本来经常考这个句型,。

4. 优美的英语短文

美文欣赏 天使一直在你身边Angels are Always There Surrounding you are angels, They are there to guide your path, If weakness overcomes you, They'll give you strength if you will ask. They are your protection When life seems too hard to bear, And though you feel alone at times, The angels 。

they are there. Their faces may be hidden And their voices you might not hear, But they are ALWAYS with you, Through your laughter or your tears. They'll walk along beside you, They'll guide your steps along the way, They'll comfort you and hold you, Protect you night and day. They'll hold to your hand tightly, They'll not ever let it go, And they'll gently lead you forward, Taking each step very slow. For even as you slumber, They watch closely over you; They are there beside you In each and every thing you do. When life is overwhelming, And your spirit has grown tired, Know they'll be there for you, To uplift and to inspire. And when you're torn and lonely, And you see no hope ahead, Know that they will nourish you, Your spirit will be fed. And if there comes a time in life That your heart has been broken, Hear the words, "I'm here, my child," And know your angel has spoken. For even in the darkest hour, When all of hope seems gone, They'll give you strength to live your life, And desire to go on. And if your faith in Heaven, Should ever fade away, They'll help renew your spirit, And help you find your way. Even though you're ever filled with doubt, About the life you live, Know that they are there to give you All that they can give. For you see, the Father sent them, Because to Him, you mean so much, That He sent them "just for you," my friend, And your life, they will touch. They will always be here, They will "never" leave your side; And upon their strength and guidance, You always may rely. Take comfort in their guidance, Draw strength from up above, And know that their sweet presence, Is God's precious gift of love. 围绕你的是天使, 他/她们一直在那里指导着你的道路, 如果你软弱, 请求力量,那么他/她们会赐予你力量。 他/她们是你的护身符。

当生命看起来很难忍受 当你觉得有时你很孤独, 你的天使,他/她们一直在那里。 你可能看不见他/她们的脸, 听不见他/她们的声音, 但他们一直都在那里,陪着你。

伴随着你的欢笑和泪水, 他/她们一直陪你前行, 在人生的旅途中,他/她们指引你前行, 安慰你而且拥抱你, 日夜保护你, 他/她们紧紧握着你的手, 至死不分开, 轻柔地引导你前行, 慢慢地让你走出每一步。 即使是你在平静的睡眠, 他/她们依旧安静的守护着你, 他/她们一直在你身边, 无论你做哪一件和每一件事情。

当生活变得很无奈, 你的灵魂开始疲惫, 你知道他/她们一直在那里陪着你, 你会从新振作并且从新拥有勇气。 当你的心被撕裂,觉得很孤独, 你看不到前方是否有希望, 但你知道他们会管你, 你会心情很安定。

如果有一天,你的心真的碎了, 请听:“我在这里,我的孩子”, 你的天使在说话, 即便是最黑暗的时候,所有的希望似乎都破灭了, 而他/她们将给你再度给你生存的力量,这力量支持你渴望在人生的道路上再度前行。 如果你所坚信的东西在现实前面褪色, 你不想坚持 他/她们会从新让你看清: 你自己正确的道路。

即使是你对你的生活充满疑虑, 但你知道他/她们在那里会给予他/她们所能给予的一切。 正如你所明白的,是伟大的父亲把他/她们送给了你, 正因为此,你的生命意味着很多很多: 我的朋友,请记住你的生活他/她们必定会在一起, 而且会 一直在一起 你可以永远依靠他/她们给予你的力量和指导, 觉得他们的指引很舒服,从那里得到你想要的力量, 要记住:他/她们甜蜜的呆在你身边,就是God爱你,所赐予你的最珍贵礼 I remember quite clearly now when the story happened. The autumn leaves were floating in measure down to the ground, recovering the lake, where we used to swim like children, under the sun was there to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well, I thought we were. But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me, not daring to tell me. On that precious night, watching the lake, vaguely conscious, you said: Our story is ending. The rain was killing the last days of summer, you had been killing my last breath of love since along time ago. I still don't think I'm gonna make it through another love story. You took it all away from me. And there I stand, I knew I was going to be the one left behind. But still I'm watching the lake, vaguely Conscious, and I know my life is ending. 参考译文: 我仍清晰地记得故事发生的时候。

秋叶翻飞,飘落一地。我们曾经孩子般戏水畅游过的小湖盖满落叶,在太阳下闪着光。

那时我们幸福过。哦,我是这样认为的。

可事实上你早就想离开我,只是不敢告诉我罢了。在那美丽的夜晚,眼望湖水,恍惚中听见你说:我们的故事已到尽头。

雨。

5. 优美的英语诗

These Things Shall Never Die这些美好不会消逝 Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯 The pure. the bright, the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。

The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情 Must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm, and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。

And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。

6. 精选英语句子

1. Time flies. 时光易逝。

2. Time is money. 一寸光阴一寸金。 3. Time and tide wait for no man. 岁月无情;岁月易逝;岁月不待人。

4. Time tries all. 时间检验一切。 5. Time tries truth. 时间检验真理。

6. Time past cannot be called back again. 光阴一去不复返。 7. All time is no time when it is past. 光阴一去不复返。

8. No one can call back yesterday;Yesterday will not be called again. 昨日不复来。 9. Tomorrow comes never. 切莫依赖明天。

10.One today is worth two tomorrows. 一个今天胜似两个明天。 11.The morning sun never lasts a day. 好景不常;朝阳不能光照全日。

12.Christmas comes but once a year. 圣诞一年只一度。 13.Pleasant hours fly past. 快乐时光去如飞。

14.Happiness takes no account of time. 欢娱不惜时光逝。 15.Time tames the strongest grief. 时间能缓和极度的悲痛。

16.The day is short but the work is much. 工作多,光阴迫。 17.Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today. 今日事须今日毕,切勿拖延到明天。

18.Have you somewhat to do tomorrow,do it today. 明天如有事,今天就去做。 19.To him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three. 事事及时做,一日胜三日。

20.To save time is to lengthen life. 节省时间就是延长生命。 21.Everything has its time and that time must be watched. 万物皆有时,时来不可失。

22.Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away. 时来必须要趁时,不然时去无声息。 23.When an opportunity is neglected,it never comes back to you. 机不可失,时不再来;机会一过,永不再来。

24.Make hay while the sun shines. 晒草要趁太阳好。 25.Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁。

26.Work today,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow. 今朝有事今朝做,明朝可能阻碍多。 27.Punctuality is the soul of business. 守时为立业之要素。

28.Procrastination is the thief of time. 因循拖延是时间的大敌;拖延就是浪费时间。 29.Every tide hath ist ebb. 潮涨必有潮落时。

30.Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 31.Wisdom is more to be envied than riches. 知识可羡,胜于财富。

32.Wisdom is better than gold or silver. 知识胜过金银, 33.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 胸中有知识,胜于手中有钱。 34.Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it. 为了求知识,代价虽高也值得。

35.Doubt is the key of knowledge. 怀疑是知识之钥。 36.If you want knowledge,you must toil for it. 若要求知识,须从勤苦得。

37.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 浅学误人。 38.A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning. 少量的常识,当得大量的学问。

39.Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps. 知识只能循序渐进,不能跃进。 40.Learn wisdom by the follies of others. 从旁人的愚行中学到聪明。

41.It is good to learn at another man's cost. 前车可鉴。 42.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body. 知识之于精神,一如健康之于肉体。

43.Experience is the best teacher. 经验是最好的教师。 44.Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother. 经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。

45.Dexterity comes by experience. 熟练来自经验。 46.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。

47.Experience keeps a dear school,but fools learn in no other. 经验学校学费高,愚人旁处学不到。 48. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience. 有经验而无学问,胜于有学问而无经验。

49.Wit once bought is worth twice taught. 由经验而得的智慧,胜于学习而得的智慧;一次亲 身的体会,胜过两次的教师教导。 50.Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

51.Business is the salt of life. 事业是生命之盐。 52.Business before pleasure. 事业在先,享乐在后。

53.Business makes a man as well as tries him. 事业可以考验人,也可以造就人。 54.Business neglected is business lost. 忽视职业便是放弃职业。

55.Never think yours。

7. 求英语作文思路或者经典句子

思路:忠诚,是不分宗教,不分种族的。

诚然,忠诚虽是美德,但绝不是“愚忠”。如是“愚忠”,则不利于集体或团队的发展,更不利于个人的成长。

1.Loyalty is a kind of virtue which cannot be divided by skin colores or races in the world.2.It is important for people to have loyalty towards his friends or company.3.Silly loyalty can do great harm to theindividual and company as well。.。

8. 几篇优美的英语短文

Always Have A Dream Forget about the days when its been cloudy but don't forget your hours in the sun Forget about the times you've been defeated but don't forget the victories you've won Forget about mistakes that you can't change now but don't forget the lessons that you've learned Forget about misfortunes you encounter but don't forget the time your luck has turned Forget about the days when you've been lonely but don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out but don't forget to always have a dream。

9. 优美的英语短文

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过

去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops

for a moment, nods to me and goes.

这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。

There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their

whisper of joy in my mind.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。

让我只是静听着吧。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.

Let me but listen.

我不能选择那最好的。

是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on

their back.

我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”

“我不过是一朵花。”

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,

but who are you so silent?"

I am a mere flower.

休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun

the earth.

你可到生命禅院网“禅院草丰富内涵区”有很多这样优美的短文。

10. 英文作文中用到的经典句子

1. Never say die.永不言败。

2.No cross, no crown.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。 3.New wine in old bottles.旧瓶装新酒。

4.Never too old to learn, never too late to turn.亡羊补牢,为时未晚。 5.No garden without its weeds.没有不长草的园子。

6.No living man all things can.世上没有万事通。 7.No man can do two things at once.一心不可二用。

8.No man is born wise or learned.没有生而知之者。 9.No man is content.人心不足蛇吞象。

10.No man is wise at all times.聪明一世,糊涂一时。 11.None are so blind as those who won't see.视而不见。

12.None are so deaf as those who won't hear.充耳不闻。 13.No news is good news.没有消息就是好消息。

14.No one can call back yesterday.昨日不会重现。 15.No pains, no gains.没有付出就没有收获。

16.No pleasure without pain.没有苦就没有乐。 17.No rose without a thorn.没有不带刺的玫瑰。

18.No sweet without sweat.先苦后甜。 19.No smoke without fire.无风不起浪。

20.Nothing brave, nothing have.不入虎穴,焉得虎子。 21.Nothing dries sooner than a tear.眼泪干得最快。

22.Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.世上无难事,只怕有心人。 23.Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.世上无难事,只要肯登攀。

24.Nothing seek, nothing find.没有追求就没有收获。 25.Nothing is so necessary for travelers as languages.外出旅行,语言最要紧。

26.Nothing is to be got without pains but poverty.世上唯有贫穷可以不劳而获。 27.Not to advance is to go back.不进则退。

28.Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child.不懂世故,幼稚可笑。 29.No way is impossible to courage.勇者无惧。

30.Obedience is the first duty of a soldier.军人以服从命令为天职。 31.Observation is the best teacher.观察是最好的老师。

32.Offense is the best defense.进攻是最好的防御。 33.Old friends and old wines are best.陈酒味醇,老友情深。

34.Old sin makes new shame.一失足成千古恨。 35.Once a man and twice a child.一次老,两次小。

36.Once a thief, always a thief.偷盗一次,做贼一世。 37.Once bitten, twice shy.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。

38.One boy is a boy, two boys half a boy, three boys no boy.一个和尚挑水喝,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。 39.One cannot put back the clock.时钟不能倒转。

40.One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays.百闻不如一见。 41.One false move may lose the game.一着不慎,满盘皆输。

42.One good turn deserves another.行善积德。 43.One hour today is worth two tomorrow.争分夺秒效率高。

44.One man's fault is other man's lesson.前车之鉴。 45.One never loses anything by politeness.讲礼貌不吃亏。

46.One swallow does not make a summer.一燕不成夏。 47.One's words reflect one's thinking.言为心声。

48.Out of debt, out of danger.无债一身轻。 49.Out of office, out of danger.无官一身轻。

50.Out of sight, out of mind.眼不见,心为静。