A Famous English Writer Of all the famous English writers, probably the best known is William Shakespeare. 要在所有知名英语作家中选一个，最出名的大概是威廉沙士比亚. He was born in Stratford-upon-Avon in 1564 on April the 23rd. His father was an important man in town so Shakespeare had a good upbringing. 1564年4月23日他出生在斯特拉斯福德（Stratford-upon-Avon）。
他的父亲是小镇的重要人物因而沙士比亚得到了良好的教养. Shakespeare probably went to school (although no records survive to prove this) but not university. He got married when he was 18 to Anne Hathaway and the couple had 3 children. 沙士比亚可能进过学校（尽管没有现存档案来证明）不过并不是大学.当他18岁时他和Anne Hathaway结婚并生下了3个孩子. Shakespeare wrote 38 plays and 154 sonnets (a sonnet is a kind of poem). He began working in his home town of Stratford but by 1592 was writing in London. He became rich enough to buy a house in the capital and one in Stratford. 沙翁写了38部戏剧和154首14行诗（14行诗是诗歌的一种）.他在他的家乡Stratford小镇开始工作，直到1592年他去伦敦写作.他变得富有，并能够在首都和Stratford各买了一座房子. He wrote sad stories called tragedies, like Romeo and Juliet, funny stories or comedies, romantic stories and stories about historical figures such as Julius Caesar. 他写的伤感的故事被称做悲剧，如罗密欧与朱利叶，好笑的故事或称做戏剧，还有浪漫的故事和关于历史人物的故事如凯撒. Shakespeare died on his birthday in 1616, almost 400 years ago. But why is his work still popular today？ 沙翁在1616年他的生日那天逝世，至今已近400年了.但是为什么他的作品在今天依然流行呢？ His work looked at common human themes, such as betrayal, murder, lust, power, ambition and love. These themes are as much a part of human nature today as they were all those years ago and are the themes we see in modern soap operas and Hollywood films. Even though his theatre, The Globe, burned down in 1613 it was rebuilt in London in 1997 and you can still see his plays performed there today. 他的作品关注的是普通的人性主题，像出卖，谋杀，欲望，权力，野心和爱情.今天这些主题做为人的本性自己分一下吧1. a big headache令人头痛的事情 2. a fraction of 一部分 3. a matter of concern 焦点 4. a series of 一系列，一连串above all 首先，尤其是 5. absent from不在，缺席 6. abundant in富于 7. account for 解释 8. accuse sb. of sth.控告 9. add to增加（add up to） 10. after all 毕竟，究竟 11. agree with同意 12. ahead of time / schedule提前 13. ahead of 在。之前（ahead of time 提前） 14. alien to与。
相反 15. all at once 突然，同时 16. all but 几乎；除了。都 17. all of a sudden 突然 18. all over again 再一次，重新 19. all over 遍及 20. all right 令人满意的；可以 21. all the same 仍然，照样的 22. all the time 一直，始终 23. angry with sb. at/about sth.生气，愤怒 24. anxious about/for忧虑，担心 25. anything but 根本不 26. apart from 除。
外（有/无） 27. appeal to 吸引，申诉，请求 28. applicable to适用于 29. apply to适用 30. appropriate for/to适当，合适 31. approximate to近似，接近 32. apt at聪明，善于 33. apt to易于 34. around the clock夜以继日 35. as a matter of fact 实际上 36. as a result(of) 因此，由于 37. as a rule 通常，照例 38. as far as 。be concerned 就。
而言 39. as far as 远至，到。程度 40. as follows 如下 41. as for 至于，关于 42. as good as 和。
几乎一样 43. as if 好像，防腐 44. as regards 关于，至于 45. as to 至于，关于 46. as usual 像平常一样，照例 47. as well as 除。外（也），即。
又 48. as well 同样，也，还 49. ashamed of羞愧，害臊 50. aside from 除。外（还有） 51. ask for the moon异想天开 52. at a loss 茫然，不知所措 53. at a time 一次，每次 54. at all costs 不惜一切代价 55. at all events 不管怎样，无论如何 56. at all times 随时，总是 57. at all 丝毫（不），一点也不 58. at any rate 无论如何，至少 59. at best 充其量，至多 60. at first sight 乍一看，初看起来 61. at first 最初，起先 62. at hand 在手边，在附近 63. at heart 内心里，本质上 64. at home 在家，在国内 65. at intervals 不时，每隔。
66. at large 大多数，未被捕获的 67. at last 终于 68. at least 至少 69. at length 最终，终于 70. at most 至多，不超过 71. at no time 从不，决不 72. at one time 曾经，一度；同时 73. at present 目前，现在 74. at someone's disposal 任。处理 75. at the cost of 以。
为代价 76. at the mercy of 任凭。摆布 77. at the moment 此刻，目前 78. at this rate 照此速度 79. at times 有时，间或 80. aware of意识到 81. back and forth 来回地，反复地 82. back of 在。
后面 83. back up后备，支援 84. bare of几乎没有，缺乏 85. be able to do能够 86. be around差不多 87. be available to sb.可用，可供 88. be bound 。
1. I am 25 years of age, single.
2. I'm healthy and with the height of 1.75 meters.
3. I was graduated from university.
4. I have a good foundation of English, and I'm good at spoken English
4. I'm good at writing. I can work with of modern office equipment
1. Pain past is pleasure. （过去的痛苦就是快乐。）[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去，将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope. （有生命就有希望/留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。） 3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. （脑中有知识，胜过手中有金钱。）[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。] 4. Storms make trees take deeper roots. （风暴使树木深深扎根。）[感激敌人，感激挫折！] 5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart. （心之所愿，无所不成。）[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。] 6. The shortest answer is doing. （最简单的回答就是干。）[想说流利的英语吗？那么现在就开口！心动不如嘴动。] 7. All things are difficult before they are easy. （凡事必先难后易。）[放弃投机取巧的幻想。] 8. Great hopes make great man. （伟大的理想造就伟大的人。） 9. God helps those who help themselves.（天助自助者。） 10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. （四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀：多一点点！） [比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂，多一点点就能创造奇迹！] 11. In doing we learn.（实践长才干。） 12. East or west, home is best.（东好西好，还是家里最好。） 13. Two heads are better than one.（三个臭皮匠，顶个诸葛亮。） 14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.（行路有良伴就是捷径。） 15. Constant dropping wears the stone.（滴水穿石。） 16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.（祸不单行。） 17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.（不经灾祸不知福。） 18. Better late than never.（迟做总比不做好；晚来总比不来好。） 19. It's never too late to mend.（过而能改，善莫大焉；亡羊补牢，犹未晚也。） 20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.（如果事情值得做，就值得做好。） 21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.（无热情成就不了伟业。） 22. Actions speak louder than words.（行动比语言更响亮。） 23. Lifeless, faultless.（只有死人才不犯错误。） 24. From small beginning come great things.（伟大始于渺小。） 25. One today is worth two tomorrows.（一个今天胜似两个明天。） 26. Truth never fears investigation.（事实从来不怕调查。） 27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.（舌无骨却能折断骨。） 28. A bold attempt is half success.（勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。） 29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something. （通百艺而专一长。） 30. Good advice is beyond all price.（忠告是无价宝。）
1. No pain, no gain.没有付出就没有收获 2. Nothing is impossible to a willful heart.有志者事竟成 3. Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧 4. Love me, love my dog.爱屋及乌 5. ■ 1.Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.——Thomas Alva Edison ■ 很多生活中的失败是因为人们在放弃的时候不知道他们离成功已经有多么近了。
——爱迪生 ■ 2.Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible;and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ——St. Francis of Assisi ■ 一开始做一些必要做的事情；接着做有可能的事情；然后你就会突然发现自己正在做不可能的事情。——圣弗朗西斯 ■ Lord grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can,and the wisdom to know the difference.——St.Francis of Assisi ■ 上帝赐予我在接受我不能改变的事情时的宁静，赐予我改变我能够驾驭的事物时的勇气，还赐予我判别这两者差别的智慧。
——圣弗朗西斯 ■ 4.Life is like an onion:You peel it off one layer at a time,and sometimes you weep.——Carl Sandburg ■ 生活像一头洋葱：你只能一层一层地把它剥开，有时你还得流泪。——卡尔·桑德堡 ■ 5.Politeness is like an air cushion:There maybe nothing in it, but it eases our jolts wonderfully.——Samuel Johnson ■ 礼貌像只气垫：里面可能什么也没有，但是却能奇妙地减少颠簸。
——萨缪尔·约翰逊 ■ 6.Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.——Henri Bergson ■ 如行动的人那般思考，如思考的人那般行动。——亨利·伯格森 ■ 7.The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.——Franklin Roosevelt, American president ■ 实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。
——美国总统富兰克林·罗斯福 ■ Histories make men wise; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep; moral grave; logic and rhetoric able to contend. ——Francis Bacon,British philosopher ■ 历史使人明智；诗词使人灵秀；数学使人周密；自然哲学使人深刻；伦理使人庄重；逻辑修辞学使 人善辩。——英国哲学家弗兰西斯·培根 ■ 9.To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.——Edmund Burke,British statesman ■ 学而不思，犹如食而不化。
——英国政治家爱德蒙德·伯克 ■ 10.A friend is,as it were,a second self.——Cicero,Ancient Roman statesman ■ 可以说，朋友是另一个自我。——古罗马政治家西塞罗 ■ 11.Follow your own course,and let people talk.——Dante, A.,Italian poet ■ 走自己的路，让别人去说吧。
5. 英语优美句子 附带翻译
I don't care about other questions and I just try to be myself.
Attempt doesn't necessarily bring success, but giving up definitely leads to failure.
I would rather he remember me the way I was.
Some people say that true lovers are one soul that is separated when it's born and those two halves will always yearn to find their way back together.
When the world says,"Give up!"Hope whispers,"Try it one more time."
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
Dear Daddy, I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king.
English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.
You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
7. 典范英语6, 1到10本中的好词佳句,用英文回答,谢谢,急需
The marked cleaning ladies save the dayCarrot Castle's team nearly cheat their way to victory in a football match with King Harry's team, but the Masked Cleaning Ladies of Om come to the rescue. 援救 King Charles talked with Mr Goal, he wanted hypnotized Jane to think that red is green, so that she will pass to the Carrot Castle's team instead of King Harry's team. The Masked Cleaning Ladies find a way changed the shirts from the two teams each other. In the end, King Harry's team Six nil win. They were very happy The Masked Cleaning Ladies Meet the PiratesQueen Norah received _a letter_ from her sister_ to ask her to find the missing _crown. After her leaving, the three masked cleaning ladies found a gang of _pirates_ came to the _castle. They wanted to get some treasures_. King Harry, Princess Jane_ and the other two captains taught（教训） them with royal shield, polished _floor_ and hot soapy _bath. When the queen asked the _pirates to clean the royal treasures, they just wanted to stuff _them and _went away. Luckily, the "cleaning ladies" stopped _them. The queen was very _happy_. Good English 6-10 Jellyfish Shoes Laura had a pair of new _ jelly shoes _. She was _proud_ of them. But her brother Scott told her the shoes are made of jelly fish. She didn't want pongy jellyfish shoes to _string her. So she threw them into the _sea_. Her brother felt guilty_. The sea was full of tiny parachutes. They were _pink and brown and purple. Laura liked the baby jellyfish a lot. So she changed her _mind and saved them with her _brother, Scott. At last, she left her shoes in the sea. The Boss Dog of Blossom StreetSnap looked after the Blossom Street. One day his owners, Ada and Harry moved to anther place. But Snap didn't like his new home. So he went back to the Blossom Street by taking a big orange bus. When he got there, everyone was surprised to see him. Snap went back home at 4:30 p.m. Then Kelly's mum set off to Snap's new house and told Ada and Harry that she had seen Snap in Blossom Street. They thought Snap is very clever. But the bus driver thought Snap is a naughty dog. He told a reporter about Snap who rode on the bus by himself and made a lots of money. And Snap was still the boss dog of Blossom Street, even though he didn't live there any more.（收集的很辛苦，一定要采纳哦）。