众所皆知 14。 A little bird told me。

我听说的 15。 It never rains but it pours。

祸不单行 16。 Mind your own business。

不关你的事儿 17。 Hang in there。

坚持下去 18。 could be worse 可能更糟 19。

Money talks。 金钱万能 20。

count me out 不要算我 21。 Over my dead body! 想都别想 22。

go fifty-fifty on sth。 平分 23。

You can say that again! You said it! 你说的没错;你说对了 24。 Look who's talking! 看看你自己吧! 25。

It's Greek to me。 这我完全不懂; 26。

take my word for it 相信我的话 27。 not one's cup of tea 不感兴趣;不合胃口 28。

Get real ! 别闹了;别开玩笑了 29。 head over heels 深陷;完全地。

30。 Suit yourself。

随你高兴 31。 What's the catch? 有什么意图? 32。

let the cat out of bag 泄漏秘密: 33。 sth。

is touch and go 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的 34。 beat a dead horse 白费劲 35。

The sky's the limit。 没有限制 36。

once in a blue moon 千载难逢;难得一次 37。 Be prepared。

准备好 38。 It's easier said than done。

说的比做的简单 39。 have second thoughts 考虑一下;犹豫 40。

behind someone's back 在某人背后;背着某人。

3. 以大学英语六级为标准 口语话题表达 急求

上新东方时老师给的IELTS口语高分回答1.Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument? I have to admit that I learned to play a variety of instruments such as the violin and the piano, but I quitted the private courses when I found out that I was not really interested in them. At the age of eleven, I started to play the clarinet. It is still my favorite musical instrument now, and I enjoy performing with my clarinet at diverse occasions2.How do older people feel about younger people's clothing? As far as I know, it is not easy for elder people to accept the fashion styles such as Punk or Hip Hop. They might think that the clothes that younger people wear are too expressive. I hope that the elder people would show a bit more tolerance and don't totally reject urban fashion styles, because they also wore clothes that were considered as provocative when they were young.3.Is it easy to get fresh fruits and vegetables in the place where you live? In my opinion, there is nothing more pleasant than eating watermelons on a warm day, and that's the reason why watermelon is my favorite fruit. Fortunately, there are two huge markets near my appartment where I can get fresh fruits and vegetables directly from local farmers. 4.Do you often go to the cinema? Yes, I do like go to the cinema. Watching movies at the cinema creates a wonderful feeling. It is hard to feel the same at home beacause the visual and acoustic effects are just too different. 5.How should tourists behave when they are travelling abroad? Of course, there are several rules that tourists should pay attention to when they are travelling overseas. One has to know what is right or wrong in certain situations. For instance, screaming in a church or interrupting a guide's speech are rude actions that must not occur. However, it doesn't mean that tourists are supposed to assimilate. In fact, it would be fine if they just behave in an appropriate way which does not displease the natives6.Why do people take photos? I would say that people take photos for sentimental reasons. We all have experienced some moments that we simply want to keep in mind, and photos are able to help us not to forget them. Personally speaking, I love to capture moments which have a large impact on me. Everytime I look at them, it feels so nice because I see how much I have grown, both physically and emotionally.7.What do you think of adolescent education in your country? Honestly speaking, the current adolescent education leaves much to be desired. It can't be denied that the Chinese government has done a good job within the past decades, and the students are well prepared for further sudies in the university. However, the educational patterns are so test-oriented that students hardly learn any skills such as using ** or giving presentations - skills that are also of great importance in their careers. In addition, physical education and sex education are usually considered as negligible by the schools, which is not a good thing.8.Do you like to work alone or with others? Working with different people is a process that I like very much. I always become wiser after a group project because we communicate a lot and get to know what other people think about an issue. Another benefit of team work is that you are always well entertained. If you work alone, you won't have that much fun.! 9.What kind of animals do you like?Well in general I would say small animals, to be more precise cats and dogs. I guess this is because I am the only child of my family, and a pet can always be a good company to me.In addition, I guess I am pretty fascinated by panda too. And this is because of the fact that they are so adorable and they are considered one of our national treasures. (you know they are so adorable – everybody loves them.)10.Is there anything you don't like about your hometown?Of course I'd have to say that I am not so satisfied with the weather. To be more precise, I really can't stand the summer months. You know, it is because of the fact that the temperatures can get as high as 40 degrees, and it makes you feel quite uncomfortable – plus it is always so humid! In addition (to this), I'm not really that fond of the public transportation system. And I guess this is probably because the buses are not well-designed and the seats are really hard, so long journeys are usually pretty bumpy. 11.Tell me about the different types of transportation in your city.Of course, you know there's quite a mixed variety of public transportation in my city. Though I think the most commonly-used one could probably be buses. And the explanation for this could be that they are so cheap and reliable. In fact the ave。

4. 常用英语口语句型

常用英语口语句型?

想提高英语口语水平,首先要在语音上下功夫:)~

下面是些方法,你可以根据自己的学习方式掌握:)~

第一.我觉得最主要一点是敢于开口说英语,不要怕犯错误。人人都会犯错,这是再所难免的,只要敢说,就一定能学好。

第二.熟记常用语,确保准确无误。把常用的交际用语背熟,俗能生巧。

第三.要有灵活多样学习方法。一种方式学厌了,可以变换其他的方式,以便学而不厌。

第四.多方位多角度来学英语。要经常读报、听广播、看外语电影、听外语讲座、读课本和别人交谈等方式来学英语。

第五.坚持不懈。每天至少看10-15分钟的英语,要抓住早晨和晚上的英语学习时间

第六.要加强交际训练。语言的运用离不开频繁强化训练,只有交际,才能学好。

第七.尽量用第一人称来记习惯用语和句型,以便记忆牢固。

第八.上下相连,从不孤立。记忆英语要结合上下文,不要孤立的记单词和短语,要把握句中的用法。

第九.现在不是有很多口语练习资料吗。比如说rebootenglish的英语口语教程,都是很不错的,没事多看看,多找找,相信对你学英语口语会有帮助的。

5. 四六级常用短语

1. at the thought of一想到… 2. as a whole (=in general) 就整体而论 3. at will 随心所欲 4. (be) abundant in(be rich in; be well supplied with) 富于,富有 5. access(to) (不可数名词) 能接近,进入,了解 6. by accident(=by chance, accidentally)偶然地,意外. Without accident(=safely) 安全地, 7. of one's own accord(=without being asked; willingly; freely)自愿地 ,主动地 8. in accord with 与…一致 . out of one's accord with 同…。

不一致 9. with one accord (=with everybody agreeing)一致地 10. in accordance with (=in agreement with) 依照,根据 11. on one's own account 1) 为了某人的缘故, 为了某人自己的利益 2) (=at one's own risk) 自行负责 3) (=by oneself)依靠自己 12. take…into account(=consider)把..。考虑进去 13. give sb. an account of 说明, 解释 (理由) 14. account for (=give an explanation or reason for) 解释, 说明。

15. on account of (=because of) 由于,因为。 16. on no account(=in no case, for no reason)绝不要,无论如何不要(放句首时句子要倒装) 17. accuse…of…(=charge…with; blame sb. for sth. ; blame sth. on sb. ; complain about) 指控,控告 18. be accustomed to (=be in the habit of, be used to)习惯于。

19. be acquainted with(=to have knowledge of) 了解; (=to have met socially) 熟悉 20. act on 奉行,按照…行动; act as 扮演; act for 代理 21. adapt oneself to(=adjust oneself to) 使自己适应于 22. adapt…(for) (=make sth. Suitable for a new need) 改编, 改写(以适应新的需要) 23. in addition (=besides) 此外, 又, 加之 24. in addition to(=as well as, besides, other than)除…外 25. adhere to (=abide by, conform to, comply with, cling to, insist on, persist in, observe, opinion, belief ) 粘附; 坚持, 遵循 26. adjacent(=next to, close to) 毗邻的, 临近的 27. adjust..(to) (=change slightly)调节; 适应; 28. admit of (=be capable of, leave room for) …的可能,留有…的余地。 29. in advance (before in time) 预告, 事先 30. to advantage 有利的,使优点更加突出地 31. have an advantage over 胜过 have the advantage of 由于…处于有利条件 have the advantage of sb。

知道某人所不知道的事 32. take advantage of (=make the best of, utilize, make use of, profit from, harness)利用 33. agree with 赞同(某人意见) agree to 同意 34. in agreement (with) 同意, 一致 35. ahead of 在…之前, 超过…;……………. ahead of time 提前 36. in the air 1)不肯定, 不具体. 2)在谣传中 37. above all (=especially, most important of all) 尤其是, 最重要的 38. in all (=counting everyone or everything, altogether) 总共, 总计 39. after all 毕竟,到底; (not) at all 一点也不; all at once(=suddenly)突然; once and for all 只此一次; above all 最重要的; first of all 首先; all in all 大体上说; be all in 累极了; all but 几乎 40. allow for (=take into consideration, take into account) 考虑到, 估计到 41. amount to (=to be equal to) 总计, 等于。 42. answer for (undertake responsibility for, be liable for, take charge for) 对…负责。

43. answer to (=conform to) 适合,符合。 44. be anxious about 为…焦急不安; 或anxious for 45. apologize to sb. for sth. 为…向…道歉 46. appeal to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人呼吁. appeal to sb. 对某人有吸引力 47. apply to sb. for sth. 为…向…申请; apply for申请; apply to 适用。

48. apply to 与…有关;适用 49. approve of (=consent to, be in favor of, favor, agree to, consider good, right) 赞成, approve vt. 批准 50. arise from(=be caused by) 由…引起。 51. arrange for sb./sth. to do sth. 安排…做… 52. arrive on 到达; arrive at 到达某地(小地方);得出,作出; arrive in 到达某地(大地方); 53. be ashamed of (=feel shame, guilt or sorrow because of sth. done) 以…为羞耻 54. assure sb. of sth. (=try to cause to believe or trust in sth.) 向…保证, 使…确信。

55. attach(to) (=to fix, fasten; join) 缚, 系 ,结 56. make an attempt at doing sth. (to do sth.) 试图做… 57. attend to (=give one's attention, care and thought)注意,照顾;attend on(upon)(=wait upon, serve, look after) 侍候,照料 58. attitude to/ toward …对…的态度。看法 59. attribute…to…(=to believe sth. to be the result of…)把.。

归因于.., 认为.。是.。

的结果 60. on the average (=on average, on an average) 平均 61. (be) aware of (=be conscious of , having knowledge or consciousness)意识到,知道。 62. at the back of (=behind) 在…后面 63. in the back of 在…后部(里面); on the back of 在…后部(外面); be on one's back(=be ill in bed) 卧病不起。

64. at one's back(=supporting or favoring sb.) 支持,维护; have sb. at one's back 有…支持, 有…作后台 65. turn one's back on sb. (=turn away from sb. in an impolite way) 不理睬(某人),背弃,抛弃 66. behind one's back 背着某人(说坏话) 67. be based on / 。

6. 英语六级写作结尾常用哪些句型

英语六级写作结尾常用句型:1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that 。

2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop 。 。

3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to 。

4) In conclusion, it is imperative that 。

5) There is no easy method, but 。

might be of some help。 6) To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must 。

7) In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more problems will crop up。 8) With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly。

9) We might do more cause ; it is important to take actions to 。 。

10) Taking all these into account, we 。

11) Whether it is good or not /positive or negative, one thing is certain/clear。

7. 求英语口语的句子

1. It"s a deal.一言为定 Harry:Haven"t seen you for ages. Let"s have a get-together next week. Jenny: It"s a deal 2. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。

Karin:You quit the job? You are kid你回答得不好. Jack: I'm not going to kid you. I'm serious. 3. I'm really dead.我真要累死了。 坦诚自己的感受时说:After all that work, I'm really dead. 4. We'd better be off.我们该走了。

It's getting late. We"d better be off . 5. Let's face it.面对现实吧。 常表明说话人不愿意逃避困难的现状。

参考例句:I know it"s a difficult situation. Let"s face it, OK? 6. Let's get started.咱们开始干吧。 劝导别人时说:Don"t just talk. Let"s get started. 7. Don't take it to heart.别往心里去,别为此而忧虑伤神。

生活实例: This test isn"t that important. Don"t take it to heart. 8. I've done my best.我已尽力了。 9. Is that so?真是那样吗? 常用在一个人听了一件事后表示惊讶、怀疑。

10. Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招! 11. I don"t know for sure.我不确切知道。 Stranger:Could you tell me how to get to the town hall? Tom: I don't know for sure. Maybe you could ask the policeman over there. 12. I just couldn"t help it.我就是忍不住。

想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举的一个例子: I was deeply moved by the film and I cried and cried. I just couldn"t help it. 13. That's something.太好了,太棒了。 A: I'm granted a full scholarship for this semester. B: Congratulations. That"s something. 14. Brilliant idea!这主意真棒!这主意真高明! 15. Do you really mean it?此话当真? Michael:Whenever you are short of money, just come to me. David: Do you really mean it? 16. You are a great help.你帮了大忙 17. I couldn"t be more sure.我再也肯定不过? 18. I am behind you.我支持你。

A: Whatever decision you"re going to make, I am behind you. 19. I"m broke.我身无分文。 20. Mind you!请注意!听着!(也可仅用Mind。)

模范例句:Mind you! He"s a very nice fellow though bad-tempered. 21. Thanks anyway.无论如何我还是得谢谢你。 当别人尽力要帮助你却没帮成时,你就可以用这个短语表示谢意。

22. I never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西。 当朋友或同事不小心摔坏你的东西时就可以用上这句话给他一个台阶,打破尴尬局面:Oh, don"t worry. I"m thinking of buying a new one. I never liked it anyway. 23. That depends.看情况再说。

例:I may go to the airport to meet her. But that depends. 24. Congratulations.恭喜你,祝贺你。 25. You can count on it.你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。

A:Do you think he will come to my birthday party? B: You can count on it. 25. You can count on it.你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。 A:Do you think he will come to my birthday party? B: You can count on it. 26. After you.你先请。

这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。

8. 提升英语口语的句子有哪些

1. How are you doing? (你好吗?) 2. I'm doing great。

(我过得很好。) 3. What's up? (出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?) 4. Nothing special。

(没什么特别的。) 5. Hi。

Long time no see。 (嗨,好久不见了。)

6. So far so good。 (到目前为止,一切都好。)

7. Things couldn't be better。 (一切顺利。)

8. How about yourself? (你自己呢?) 9. Today is a great day。 (今天是个好日子。)

10. Are you making progress? (有进展吗?) 11. May I have your name, please? (请问尊姓大名?) 12. I've heard so much about you。 (久仰大名。)

13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here。 (希望你在这里过得愉快。)

14. Let's get together again。 (改天再聚聚。)

15. That's a great idea! (好主意!) 16. Please say hello to your mother for me。 (请代我向你母亲问好。)

17. I'm glad to have met you。 (很高兴遇到你。)

18. Don't forget us。 (别忘了我们。)

19. Keep in touch。 (保持联系。

) 20. I had a wonderful time here。 (我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)

21. Have a nice weekend。(周末愉快。)

22. Same to you。(彼此彼此。)

23. Nice talking to you。 (很高兴与你聊天。)

24. Take care of yourself。(自己当心/照顾好你自己。)

25. Thank you for everything。(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)

26. Thank you all for coming。 (谢谢光临。)

27. I appreciate your help。(我感谢你的帮助。)

28. You're always welcome。(别客气/不用谢) 29. Forget it。

(算了吧) 30. It was my pleasure。 (不用谢。)

31. I made a mistake。(我弄错了。)

32. I'm terribly sorry。(实在抱歉。)

33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!) 34. I feel terrible。 (我感觉糟透了。)

35. It's not your fault。 (那不是你的错。)

36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you。(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)

37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?) 38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?) 39. I like it a lot。 (我很喜欢。)

40. I like reading and listening to music。(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)

41. What's wrong?(怎么回事?) 42. What happened?(发生什么事了?) 43. I hope nothing is wrong。 (我希望一切顺利。)

44. I know how you feel。(我知道你的感受。)

45. Sorry to hear that。(听到这个消息我很难受。)

46. Come on, you can do that。 (来吧,你能做到的。)

47. Use your head。(动动脑筋。)

48. You did a great job。(你赶得很好。)

49. That's very nice of you。(你真好。)

50. I'm very proud of you。 (我为你感到自豪。)

51. I like your style。(我喜欢你的风格。)

52. I love you guys。(我爱你们。)

53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?) 54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!) 55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!) 56. That's really something。 (那真是了不起!) 57. It's a pleasure working with you。

(与您合作很愉快。) 58. Congratulations on you success。

(祝贺你的成功。) 59. I'd like to propose a toast。

(我提议干杯!) 60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?) 61. I've been dying to see you。(我非常想见到你。)

62. I'm crazy about you。 (我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)

63. I love you with all my heart。(我全心全意爱你!) 64. You're everything to me。

(你是我的一切!) 65. You're in love!(你恋爱了!) 66. I'm tired of working all day。 (整日工作使我厌烦。)

67. You work too much。(你做得太多了。)

68. Money will come and go。(钱乃身外之物。)

69. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?) 70. Have you got it?(明白了吗?) 71. I've got it。 (我懂了。)

72. I can't afford that。(我承担/买不起。)

73. I did it, I'm so happy now。(我做到了,现在我很满意。)

74. I don't care。(不关我的事/我不管。

) 75. I don't think so。(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)

76. I guess so。(我想是吧。)

77. I have no other choice。(我别无选择。)

78. I will do my best!(我会尽力的!) 79. I mean it。 (我是认真的。)

80. I'm so scared。(我怕极了。)

81. It's hard to say。(难说。)

82. It's a long story。(说来话长/一言难尽。)

83. It's a small world。 (世界真小。)

84. It's against the law!(那是违法的!) 85. It's a good opportunity!(好机会!) 86. It's dangerous!(危险!) 87. May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?) 88. No doubt about it。 (毫无疑问。)

89. That's bullshit!(废话!) 90. Think it over。(仔细考虑一下。)

91. Time will tell。(时间会证明的。)

92. What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!) 93. Whatever you say!(随便你!) 94. You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!) 95. You have my word!(我保证!) 96. Tough job, tough day, tough world。 Life is not always sweet。

That's life! (艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。

这就是生活!) 97. I need 。