It seems to me that。

In my view。

If I may say so, I think。

I'm of the opinion that。

If you ask me,。

I believe/feel。

In my opinion ,。

2. 英语六级作文中表示正反观点的模板有哪些

第一步:要求考生从正反两个方面来论证某一观点 第一段、文章开头,简单一下事件 第二段、阐述提纲中列举的第一种看法,给出理由或者举例说明: 主题句+理由/举例1+理由/举例2+理由/举例3 第三段、阐述提纲中列举的第一种看法,给出理由或者举例说明: 主题句+理由/举例1+理由/举例2+理由/举例3 第四段、表明自己的观点结束全文 在结尾的时候,一定要表明自己的观点。

第二步:模版 directions:for this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic china jointing wto。 you should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline below: 1、加入wto给我们带来的好处; 2、加入wto给我们带来的不利方面; 3、我们该如何做。

写作模板:架构阶段 第一段:文章的开头 开篇句:________finally succeeded in _____ after many's efforts。 扩展句:_____ will influence _____ greatly。

第二段:表达正面观点 主题句:____ brings ____ many benefits and opportunities。 扩展句:1、as _____ , ______ can ______。

2、what's more, __________。 第三段:表达反面观点 主题句:every thing has two aspects。

扩展句:1、___ can also bring us some challenges。 for example, ______。

2、in addition, it will be more difficult for _____ to _____, as ____。 第四段:结尾,表明自己看法 结尾句:however, ____ does more good than harm to ____。

扩展句:what we should do is to ______。 写作模板:填充阶段 第一段:文章的开头 开篇句句:china finally succeeded in jointing the wto after many's efforts。

扩展句:this event will influence the economy in china greatly 第二段:表达正面观点 主题句:jointing the wto brings china many benefits and opportunities。 扩展句: 1、as a member coutry, china can enjoy many rights that can boost the development of the economy in china。

2、what's more, the chinese people can buy productd of high quality with less pay。 第三段:表达反面观点 主题句:every thing has two aspects。

扩展句:1、joining the wto can also bring us some challenges。 for example, some producers may be wiped out because of the intense competition。

2、in addition, it will be more difficult for us to get a job, as the requirement for the employees will become higher。 第四段:结尾,表明自己看法 结尾句:however, this great event does more good than harm to us。

扩展句:what we should do is to improve ourselves to become qualified for certain positions and live a better life。 第三部分 范文 China finally succeeded in jointing the wto after many's efforts。

This event will influence the economy in china greatly。 Jointing the wto brings china many benefits and opportunities。

As a member coutry, China can enjoy many rights that can boost the development of the economy in china。What's more, the chinese people can buy productd of high quality with less pay。

Every thing has two aspects。Joining the WTO can also bring us some challenges。

For example, some producers may be wiped out because of the intense competition。 In addition, it will be more difficult for us to get a job, as the requirement for the employees will become higher。

However, this great event does more good than harm to us。 What we should do is to improve ourselves to become qualified for certain positions and live a better life。

3. 求:大学英语六级作文经典句子

去相关网站上查一下,好多的。

1.表示原因 1)There are three reasons for this. 2)The reasons for this are as follows. 3)The reason for this is obvious. 4)The reason for this is not far to seek. 5)The reason for this is that。 6)We have good reason to believe that。

例如: There are three reasons for the changes that have taken place in our life.Firstly,people's living standard has been greatly improved.Secondly,most people are well paid, and they can afford what they need or like.Last but not least,more and more people prefer to enjoy modern life. 注:如考生写第一个句子没有把握,可将其改写成两个句子。如:Great changes have taken place in our life. There are three reasons for this.这样写可以避免套用中的表达失误。

2.表示好处 1)It has the following advantages. 2)It does us a lot of good. 3)It benefits us quite a lot. 4)It is beneficial to us. 5)It is of great benefit to us. 例如: Books are like friends.They ca n help us know the world better,and they can open our minds and widen our horizons.Therefore,reading extensively is of great benefit to us. 3.表示坏处 1)It has more disadvantages than advantages. 2)It does us much harm. 3)It is harmfulto us. 例如: However,everything dividesinto two.Television can also be harmful to us.It can do harm to our health and make us lazy if we spend too much time watching televi- sion. 4.表示重要、必要、困难、方便、可能 1)It is important(necessary,difficult,convenient, possible)for sb.to do sth. 2)We think it necessary to do sth. 3)It plays an important role in our life. 例如: Computers are now being used everywhere,whether in the government,in schools or in business.Soon, computers will be found in every home,too.We have good reason to say that computers are playing an increasingly important role in our life and we have stepped into the Computer Age. 5.表示措施 1)We should take some effective measures. 2)We should try our best to overcome(con quer)the difficulties. 3)We should do our utmost in doing sth. 4)We should solve the problems that we are confronted(faced)with. 例如: The housing problem that we are confronted with is becoming more and more serious.Therefore,we must take some effective measures to solve it. 6.表示变化 1)Some changes have taken place in the past five years. 2)A great change will certainly be produced in the world's communications. 3)The computer has brought about many changes in education. 例如: Some changes have taken place in people's diet in the past five years.The major reasons for these changes are not far to seek.Nowadays,more and more people are switching from grain to meat for protein,and from fruit and vegetable to milk for vitamins. 7.表示事实、现状 1)We cannot ignore the fact that。 2)No one can deny the fact that。

3)There is no denying the fact that。 4)This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in. 5)However,that's not the&nb sp;case. 例如: We cannot ignore the fact that industrialization brings with it the problems of pollution.To solve these problems, we can start by educating the public about the hazards of pollution.The government on its part should also design stricter laws to promote a cleaner environment. 8.表示比较 1)Compared with A,B。

2)I prefer to read rather than watch TV. 3)There is a striking contrast between them. 例如: Compared with cars,bicycles have several advantages besides being affordable.Firstly,they do not consume natural resources of petroleum.Secondly,they do not cause the pollution problem.Last but not least,they contribute to people's health by giving them due physical exercise.9.表示数量 1)It has increased(decreased)from。to。

2)The population in this city has now increased (decreased)to 800,000. 3)The output of July in this factory increased by 15% compared with that of January. 例如: With the improvement of the living standard,the proportion of people's income spent on food has dec reased while that spent on education has increased. 再如: From the graph listed above,itcan be seen that student use of computers has increased from an average of less than two hours per week in 1990 to 20 hours in 2000. 注:“From the graph listed above,it can be seen that”见句式12。考生将句式9和句式12结合在一起,便可较好地写出2002年6月CET -4、6短文写作的第一段。

10.表示看法 1)People have(take,adopt,assume)different attitudes towards sth. 2)People have different opinions on this problem. 3)People take different views of(on)the question. 4)Some people believe that。Others argue that。

例如: People have different attitudes towards failure.Some believe that failure leads to success. Every failure they 。

4. 如何准确流利地用英语表达出自己的观点

呵呵,那你可算是我的学妹了,我大三了

你这个问题我们寝室的室友也有这个问题,希望我说的对你有点用

你才大一,这是正常的,因为英语从高中升到大学本来就是需要时间调整的,高中的时候老师不会过度地强调让我们说,最多地也就是让我们写答案,还有口头回答一些简单的问题,但是上了大学,当和外教交流的时候怎样才能又快又准地表达自己的观点呢,我觉得首先要多记英语的基本句型,记得多了说的时候自然就脱口而出了,就我个人经历来说,我觉得最好的办法就是听英文歌,看英文著作,真的很有用~~~然后就是多说,说的多了,当你一张口就有源源不断的句子说出来,当你意识到的时候你已经说了很多了,不过你才大一,慢慢来,不用太着急,当时我们外教听到我们下节是语法课的时候还调皮地吐了吐舌头,其实外国人不是很看重语法,因为最重要的还是语感~~~

累啊,敲字敲得辛苦,I hope it will give you some help~~~

5. 英语口语:如何做到能用英语描述自己的观点

……你问的是……怎么提高自己的英文表达能力么?

不明白你说的组装句子是怎么回事,但是所有的沟通确实都是一句一句话组成的。

用英语表达自己的观点并不困难,困难的是怎么用比较准确的词表达清自己想说的意思,这个关键就在于自我锻炼了。如果你想能顺利的表达出自己的意思,那是需要长期的积累的。就好像你如果连加减乘除都不会,怎么去做解析几何?不要想着一步登天,背几句句子就能说好口语。

如果你的口语水平很差,那么你可以试着跟会说英语的中国人练口语。简单的句子说说,有些东西不知道怎么用一句话表达,就想办法描述它,多用几句话,甚至是一段话去说清楚,这总比乱用词汇好。在思考怎么解释的时候,不要用中文想,用英文想,这样才是真正的锻炼。跟中国人练口语的好处就是你实在不知道怎么说的时候可以跟他说中文,然后可以问他这些怎么用英文说。反复几遍你就会了。

如果你的口语一般,建议你在有机会的时候,跟外国人聊聊。适应一下语速和语音,没机会就多看看外国电影、英文访谈类节目,听听里面的人怎么说话,如果你在那样的情况下,你会怎么说,多听多说,相信你的表达能力会提高的很快的。