The moon watched from the sky behind the clouds as the stars blink their eyes in fatigue. Everything is now in slumber, not a single sound nor a single movement can be seen or heard. （月亮从云后往下来，星星因倦意而眨眼着。所有的东西现在都进入了睡眠，没有任何声音或动作。）
Like a dim lamp, the moon shone from above. The stars twinkle their eyes with curiousity. There's not a single sound, even a cattabox like the crickets are asleep. Only the fireflys are still awake, carefully weaving a picture in the nightsky with their gentle strokes.
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 严以责己宽以待人 prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富贵结朋友， 患难见真情 life is happier if it is full of pretty people.生命是非常美好的，如果生活中充满了非常有趣的人的话。
life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.人生就像刚刚下过雪的一片田野，你从哪里选择走路，你的每一个脚印都会显现出来。life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.生活就是经常发生的一些偶然。
optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一个乐观的人，即使被狮子逼上了树梢，他也能欣赏美的风景。]life is like a fable. it is not measured by its length, but by its content.生活象一则寓言。
它并不是由它的长短来衡量，而是由它的内容来衡量。eat to live, but do not live to eat.吃饭是为了生活，但生活并不仅仅为了吃饭。
life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.生活不是一个需要解决的问题，而是一种需要经历的现实。there are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.世界上的男人能够为女人做三件事情，爱她们，为她们受苦，把她们变成文学。
literature 文学when a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.当一个漂亮女人微笑时，某人的钱包就会流泪。nothing comes between you and success.成功和你之间没有距离。
there is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nerens].世界上只有一种善，那就是知识，世界上只有一种恶，那就是愚昧。no road is long with good company.company 公司，朋友，陪伴有良友相伴，路途虽远并不遥远。
with friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.有了朋友，生命才完整。 action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行动是知识的巧果。
· a creaking door hangs long on its hinges.户枢不蠹。· a crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓，不需居间人。
· a covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.贪婪的人对别人毫无好处，对自己却坏处更大。· a contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常乐。
· a constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳宾，常来不欢迎。· a common danger causes common action.同仇敌忾。
· a cock is valiant on his own dunghill.夜郎自大。· a close mouth catches no flies.病从口入，祸从口出。
· a clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.宁为清贫，不为浊富。· a clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做亏心事，夜半敲门心不惊。
· a clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落，胜券在握。· a clear conscience is a soft pillow.问心无愧，高枕无忧。
· a clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。· a cheerful wife is the joy of life.快乐的妻子是生活的乐事。
· a change of work is as good as a rest.调换一下工作是很好的休息。· accidents will happen.天有不测风云。
· a cat may look at a king.猫也有权晋见国王。· a candle lights others and consumes itself.蜡烛焚自身，光亮照别人。
· a burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬，十年怕井绳。· a burden of one′s choice is not felt.自己选的担子不嫌重。
· absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚爱益切，离别情更深。· a borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借来的斗篷不暖身。
· a book that remains shut is but a block.有书闭卷不阅读，无异是一块木头。· a book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好书今天如此，将来也如此，永不改变。
· a blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲，白费痴情。· a blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it′s the boundary of the world.坐井观天。
· a bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有胜於全无。· a bird may be known by its song.什麽鸟唱什麽歌。
· a bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.闻其歌知其鸟，听其言知其人· a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。· a beggar′s purse is bottomless.乞丐的钱袋是无底洞。
· a bargain is a bargain.达成的协议不可撕毁。· a bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· a bad thing never dies.坏事传千年。· a bad padlock invites a picklock.开门揖盗。
· a bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.坏习惯像鲜馅饼，分食要比保存好。· a bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.坏习惯像鲜馅饼，分食要比保存好。
· a bad conscience is a snake in one′s heart.做贼心虚。· a bad conscience is a snake in one′s heart.做贼心虚· a bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。
· a bad bush is better than the open field.有胜於无。· a bad beginning makes a bad ending.恶其始者必恶其终。
· no wisdom like silence智者寡言· necessity knows no law铤而走险 。
1.Only by changing the way we treat the environment can we get along well with it.Only by saving the environment can save ourselves.
2.When the sky blue again,the rivers become clean,and the grass is always green,we'll live a healthier and happier life.
3.If we go on polluting water,the last drop of water will be our tears.
4.Saving oer environment is everyone's duty.
5.Our earth is just our future.
6.To protect the earth is to protect ourselves.
The moon watched from the sky behind the clouds as the stars blink their eyes in fatigue. Everything is now in slumber, not a single sound nor a single movement can be seen or heard. （月亮从云后往下来，星星因倦意而眨眼着。
所有的东西现在都进入了睡眠，没有任何声音或动作。）Like a dim lamp, the moon shone from above. The stars twinkle their eyes with curiousity. There's not a single sound, even a cattabox like the crickets are asleep. Only the fireflys are still awake, carefully weaving a picture in the nightsky with their gentle strokes. （月亮在天空好似一盏夜灯。
We should pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin.
We should collect waste paper or bottles for recycling.
We should plant trees or flowers in or near our neighbourhood.
We should do something useful to improve the invironment.
We should not throw any litter onto the ground.
We should not draw pictures on public walls.
We should not spit in a public place.
We should not cut down trees. .
people are encouraged to use the enviromental friendly products.
6. 保护环境的经典语句 要英语的
1、大手小手齐动手 共创环保模范城2、争做环保小卫士 共建环保模范城3、用我们的小手放飞绿色的希望4、青草绿树你我他 咱们同住一家5、创建绿色学校 美化学习环境 1A big hand in hand Let's hands to create a small environmental protection model2, and striving to build environmental protection model of small guard3, with our little hands the hope of flying the green4, grass trees, he let's you and I live with a5, create a learning environment beautification of green sch。
tidy, beautiful, wonderful, dirty, polluted, clear, appalling, noisy, unclean, filthy, foul, nasty, unpolluted,beautiful; fair; lovely; pretty; comely; angelic; glamorous; beauteous; picturesque
Some wild folwers are very pretty.
A beautiful view greeted us.
The beauties of the West Lake in spring were beyond his expectation.
The scene that red plum blossoms set off by the white snow was very beautiful.
She was very mad about the fine view of the West Lake.
Hangchow is famed for its scenic spots.
The hill adds to the beauty of the scene.
A dream is more romantic than scarlet pagodas by a silver sea.
He enjoyed the fair land scape of his hometown.
This city is flanked on all sides by unspoiled country.
The scene was one of indescribable beauty.
It may offer mountain scenery, the combination of sun and sea, or features that are entirely manmade, like Disneyland in California.
There was no view anywhere, nothing but the oppressive and silent scrub.
From the windows you had a spacious view of the harbour with its crowded traffic.
It was a most beautiful sight.
The garden will look very beautiful when all the plants are in flower.
Environmental pollution is a term that refers to all the ways by which man pollutes his surrounding. Man dirties the air with gasses and smoke, poisons the water with chemicals and other substances, and damages the soil with too many fertilizers and pesticides. Man also pollutes his surrounds in various other ways. For example, people ruin natural beauty by scattering junk and litter on the land and in the water. They operate machines and motor vehicles that fill the air with disturbing noise. Nearly everyone causes pollution in some way. Environmental pollution is one of the most serious problems facing mankind today. Badly polluted air can cause illness, and even death. Polluted water kills fish and other marine life. Pollution of soil reduces the amount of land available for growing food. Environmental pollution also brings ugliness to man's naturally beautiful world. Water pollution reduces the amount of pure, fresh water that is available for such necessities as drinking and cleaning, and for such activities as swimming and fishing. The pollutants that affect water come mainly from industries, farm, and sewerage systems. Industries dump millions of tons of waste products into bodies of water each year. These wastes include chemicals, wastes from animal and plant matter, and hundreds of other substances. Wastes from farms include animal wastes, fertilizers, and pesticides. Most of these materials drain off farm fields and into nearby bodies of water. Sewerage systems carry wastes from homes, offices, and industries into water. People, however, may differ in what they consider to be a pollutant, on the basis of their assessment of benefits and risks to their health and economic well-being. For example, visible and invisible chemicals spewed into the air or water from a plant nearby pose a danger to the people nearby and other animals and plants. However, if the installation of expensive pollution controls leads to the reduction of productivity, the unemployed might feel that the risks from polluted air and water are minor weighed against the benefits of profitable employment. The same level of pollution can also affect two people quite differently --- some forms of air pollution might be a slight annoyance to a health person but life threatening to someone with emphysema or another respiratory disorder。