作文中常用连接词的选择 表示强调的连接词 still, Indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially. Obviously, clearly.表示比较的连接词 like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.表示对比的连接词 by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast.表示列举的连接词 for example, for instance, such as, take 。
for example. Except (for), to illustrate.表示时间的连接词 later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while.表示顺序的连接词 first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important.表示可能的连接词 presumably, probably, perhaps.用于解释的连接词 in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms.表示递进的连接词 What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again.表示让步的连接词 although, after all, in spite of。, despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen.表示转折的连接词 however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on theother hand, unfortunately. whereas 表示原因的连接词 for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to.表示结果的连接词 as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as consequence.用于总结的连接词 on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short.其他类型连接词 Mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case,。
On the contrary,。.
There are different opinions among people as to。.
For one thing,。For another thing, ..
On one hand, 。. ,on the other hand, 。.
From my point of view, I think。。
The reason is that。。
As a matter of fact, 。.
What is more, 。.
1. 表选择关系或对等关系的连e799bee5baa6e59b9ee7ad9431333365646364接词：either…or…，neither…nor, or, as well as…， and, both…and…。
2. 表因果关系或对等关系的连接词：therefore, so, as a result, as the result of …，because of, due to …，owing to, thanks to等。
3. 表时间顺序的连接词：the moment, as soon as, at first, then, later, meanwhile, at the beginning, in the end, before long, for the first(second…)time, the minute等。
4. 表转折关系的连接词：yet, and yet, but , while, on the contrary, on the other hand, however, at the same time（然而）等。
5. 表解释说明的连接词：that is, that is to say, in other words, such as, for instance, and so on, etc. and the like等。
6. 表递进关系的连接词：not only…but (also), what,s more, what's worse, besides, in addition, worse still, moreover, above all等。
7. 表示总结的连接词：in a word, on the whole, in short, briefly, in brief, to sum up, in all等。
英文连接词像胶水一样将相关联的句子连接起来，国际心理学家、语言学家、教育家Chris Lonsdale 龙飞虎又把它称之为“胶水词”。胶水词就像英语的骨架一样重要，学会了胶水词，同时拥有词组的累积，就可以轻松灵活的造出任何需要的长句。
晕倒两句话的问题不一样.1.translated句这不是随随便便省略个词，这是语法中的一种结构.translated是表示被动，但更重要的是作为过去分词表示一种结构（这个语法结构名字忘掉了，建议找本语法书看一看），一般表示状态.英语与汉语的句子之间的区别在于汉语用逗号连接的两句话之间可以没有任何连接词（比如：而且，但是等等），但英语用逗号连接的两句话之间必须要有连接词，比如：He wrote a lot of novels,and many of them were translated into foreign languages.如果没有连接词的话，就必须是从句或者过去分词的哪种结构.你举例的第二句就是定语从句，从句就是一句完整的句子，所以主谓宾要齐全.但第一句是特定语法结构，不可以有谓语，除非再加一个连接词and.2.invited句此句中的invited是过去分词作artists的后置定语，这句话意思是“大部分应邀赴宴的艺术家来自南非”，“受邀请”这个动作是发生在“来自”之前的，所以用的是一般过去式；being invited 从语法上也是可以用在这的，但时态上就不对了，那就意思是“大部分正在被邀请赴宴的……”.。
5. 英语写作 想表达排比的时候用什么词连接,并且排比内容不是短语而是
Last week, our school was holding the sport meeting, I felt so excited, because I took part in the 800 meter race. When I heard the shot voice, I started to run, at first, I kept the uniform space, I planned to run quickly in the last 200 meter. But I felt so tired, I wanted to give up, then my desire to win made me stick to the end. I am so proud of myself.