英语写人生动句子有哪些

分类:文案句子 1

1. 描写人物外貌性格的英文句子,要生动高级点的

He this year 7 years old,the individualis not high,relatively thin,butlook veryspirit.Hehad a very shorthair,handsomeface of long a pair ofshiny black eyes,high bridge of the nose,like aradish.Tohis familysayhe Wuguanduanzheng,is a good-lookingboy希望采纳。

2. 想找用英语描写人的例子

What is a hobbit? I suppose hobbits need some description nowadays, since they have become rare and shy of the Big People, as they call us. They are a little people, about half our height, and smaller than the bearded dwarves. Hobbits have no beards. THere is little or no magic about them, expect the ordinary everyday sort which helps them to disappear quietly and quickly when large stupid folk like you and me come blundering along, making a noise like elephants which they can hear a mile off. They are inclined to be fat in the stomach; they dress in brightly colours; wear no shoes, because their feet grow natural leathery soles and thick warm brown hair like the stuff on their heads; have long clever brown fingers, good-natured faces, and laugh deep frity laughs.

本文出自一本英语小说, 比较有名, 本书的作者的另外名作是指环王三部曲, 本文介绍一种矮小的人,介绍的比较详细

3. 英文人物外貌描写(要句子,有翻译)

脸型(face):

round 圆的; thin 瘦的; long 长的; square 方的。

A. She eats too much these days , so her face is getting round .

她最近吃得太多了,所以她的脸变圆了。

头发(hair):

(1) 发型(hair style):

straight 直的; curly 卷发的; pigtails 辫子; crew cut 平头; bald秃头的。

A. Her hair is brown and curly.

她有着一头棕色而卷曲的头发。

(2) 发色(hair color):

jet-black 乌黑的; fair 金色的; blonde 淡黄色的; golden 金黄色的; dyed 染色的; brunette 浅黑色的; mousey 灰褐色的; chestnut 栗色的.

五官:

(1) 眼睛(eye):

deep-set 深陷的; sunken 凹陷的; bulging/protruding 凸出的; eyelashes 睫毛; eyebrows 眉毛.

A. His eyes are deep-set because he has worked till midnight for a long time.

他的眼睛深陷,因为他这段时间经常工作到深夜。

B. He had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen.

她有一双我从未见过的漂亮蓝眼睛。

(2) 鼻子(nose):

long 长的; straight 挺直的; big 大的; small 小的; flat 扁平的; hooked 钩状的.

A. He was born a hooked nose.

他天生是鹰钩鼻。

B. His nose is very big, so he doesn';t like it.

他的鼻子很大,所以他不喜欢它。

(3) 嘴部(mouth):

tooth 牙齿; even 整齐的; uneven 不整齐的; chin下巴。

A. When he laughs, we see his even teeth.

当他笑的时候,我们看见他有一口整齐的牙齿。

B. She has a double chin.

她有双下巴。

4. 描写人物外貌的句子英语

He is very tall——almost 1.75 metres.He is the tallest boy in my class.However,he has poor eyesight because of working on the computer too much at night.他很高——几乎1.75米高.他是我班上最高的.然而,他视力不好,因为晚上在电脑上工作太长时间.

She is shorter than I am and is very small.She has straight,shoulder-lenghth hair.Everyone thinks she is pretty.她比我矮并且很小巧.她有一头直的披肩发.所有人都认为她很漂亮.

He wears small,round glasses and they make him look smart.他戴着一副又小又圆的眼镜并且它们使他看起来很神气.

He is a fine young man,ahout 25 years old,tall and well-built,with a kind face and a nice smile.他是一个可爱的年轻人,大约25岁,身材高大健壮,憨厚的脸上带着善意的微笑.

He had a brown skin,black hair,bright eyes and strong white teeth.他生着褐色皮肤、黑头发、明亮的眼睛和坚固的白牙齿.

beautiful 漂亮

Sinking the fish falls wild goose 沉鱼落雁

Have delicate looks 眉清目秀

Snow-white skin of a beautiful woman 冰肌玉骨

5. 关于描写人外貌的英语句子

1、He is very tall——almost 1.95 metres.He is the tallest boy in my class. 翻译:他很高——几乎1.95米高。

他是我班上最高的。 2、She is shorter than I am and is very small.She has straight,shoulder-lenghth hair.Everyone thinks she is pretty. 翻译:她比我矮并且很小巧。

她有一头直的披肩发。所有人都认为她很漂亮。

3、He wears small,round glasses and they make him look smart. 翻译:他戴着一副又小又圆的眼镜并且它们使他看起来很神气。 4、He is a fine young man,ahout 25 years old,tall and well-built,with a kind face and a nice smile. 翻译:他是一个可爱的年轻人,大约25岁,身材高大健壮,憨厚的脸上带着善意的微笑。

5、He had a brown skin,black hair,bright eyes and strong white teeth. 翻译:他生着褐色皮肤、黑头发、明亮的眼睛和坚固的白牙齿。 扩展资料: 描写外貌的单词及词组: 1、beautiful 漂亮。

2、Sinking the fish falls wild goose 沉鱼落雁。 3、Have delicate looks 眉清目秀。

4、Snow-white skin of a beautiful woman 冰肌玉骨。 5、脸型(face): round 圆的; thin 瘦的; long 长的; square 方的。

6、头发(hair): 发型(hair style): straight 直的; curly 卷发的; pigtails 辫子; crew cut 平头; bald秃头的。

6. 描写人物动作的英语句子

指导别人的话, 应该是用省略了主语的祈使句型. 下面撰几个给你参考.

Stand straight. Raise your chin.

Tuck your belly.

Turn around. Be cool.

Look back. Look down.

Put your right hand up.

Kneel down. Imagine you are crawling through a dark channel.

Shade your eyes with your left hand.

Blink.

7. 描写生动的句子有哪些

1、一片一片的叶子聚成了一片金色的海洋。

2、火红的枫叶,酷似一个大手掌。

3、枫叶的颜色由茎部的深红渐变为叶端的浅红,还显现出少女般柔软的身体。

4、每当夕阳西下的时候,在霞光的照耀下,叶尖就会呈现出点点耀眼的红光。

5、远看,小树们满身铺着黄蝴蝶。

6、秋风一吹,蝴蝶纷纷扬扬地飘落在地上,待走近细细一看,却又都变成像用黄绢裱制的小扇面,边上,还留着一道未曾褪尽的绿镶边呢!花儿们的花瓣渐渐变黄了,最后被风儿吹落地上让大地铺上了一层黄毯子。

7、朝霞似乎很着急,她张开怀抱投进门前的河中,也不等水雾从湖上散尽。

8、水是浓绿的,像一块碧玉;朝霞红红的,似浓艳的胭脂。

9、胭脂般的红,一层一层的抹在碧玉上,绿水也一层一层的波起了浪。

夏日太阳终于醒了,伸了一个懒腰走上了岗位,鲜红欲滴的挂在天上。

万道金光射向了湖面,湖面在金光的照耀下,连不自觉的红了。

一阵夏风乍来,细浪花跳跃,好像是有满湖碎金,波光粼粼,美不自胜。

20、杯中的茶见底了,天空中开始出现了些微妙的变化