My name is Li Hua, presently a student in a university . I wish to sound my view over the employment attitude of graduate student in recent years .
The graduate students only wish to work in the city instead of country side.
In the city, chances of employment is slim compare to those of country side where there are lots of vacancy to be taken up .
There are lots of opportunity in the country side where one can make full use of their knowledge to contribute to the society.
I believe that working in the country side , the future will be very bright and the prospect will be good too .
英语作文中最常用到的句子 一、用于驳性和比较性论文 1. In general, I don't agree with 2. In my opinion, this point of view doesn't hold water。
3. The chief reason why… is that… 4.There is no true that… 5. It is not true that… 6. It can be easily denied than… 7. We have no reason to believe that… 8. What is more serious is that… 9. But it is pity that… 10. Besides, we should not neglect that… 11. But the problem is not so simple. Therefore… 12. Others may find this to be true, but I believer that… 13. Perhaps I was question why… 14. There is a certain amount of truth in this, but we still have a problem with regard to… 15. Though we are in basic agreement with…，but 16. What seems to be the trouble is… 17. Yet differences will be found, that's why I feel that… 18. It would be reasonable to take the view that …， but it would be foolish to claim that… 19. There is in fact on reason for us so believe that… 20. What these people fail to consider is that… 21. It is one thing to insist that… ， it is quite another to show that … 22. Wonderful as A is , however, it has its own disadvantages too。 23. The advantages of B are much greater than A。
24. A's advantage sounds ridiculous when B's advantages are taken into consideration。 二、用于描写图表和数据 1. It has increased by three times as compared with that of 1998. 2. There is an increase of 20% in total this year。
3. It has been increased by a factor of 4since 1995. 4. It would be expected to increase 5 times。 5. The table shows a three times increase over that of last year。
6. It was decreased twice than that of the year 1996. 7. The total number was lowered by 10%。 8. It rose from 10-15 percent of the total this year。
9. Compared with 1997, it fell from 15 to 10 percent。 10. The number is 5 times as much as that of 1995. 11. It has decreased almost two and half times, compared with… 三、用于解释性和阐述性论说文 1.Everybody knows that… 2.It can be easily proved that… 3. It is true that… 4. No one can deny that 5. One thing which is equally important to the above mentioned is… 6. The chief reason is that… 7. We must recognize that… 8. There is on doubt that… 9. I am of the opinion that… 10. This can be expressed as follows; 11. To take …for an example… 12. We have reason to believe that 13. Now that we know that… 14. Among the most convincing reasons given, one should be mentioned… 15. The change in …largely results from the fact that 16. There are several causes for this significant growth in…，first …，second …，finally… 17. A number of factors could account for the development in… 18. Perhaps the primary reason is… 19. It is chiefly responsible of… 20. The reasons for…are complicated, And probably they are found in the fact… 21. Here are several possible reasons, excerpt that… 22. Somebody believes/argues/holds/insists/thinks that… 23. It is not simple to give the reason for this complicated phenomenon… 24. Different people observes it in different ways。
四、用于文章的开头 1. As the proverb says… 2. It goes without saying tan… 3. Generally speaking… 4. It is quite clear than because… 5. It is often said that … 6. Many people often ask such question：“…？” 7. More and more people have come to realize… 8. There is no doubt that… 9. Some people believe that… 10. These days we are often told that, but is this really the case? 11. One great man said that… 12. Recently the issue of… has been brought to public attention。 13. In the past several years there has been… 14. Now it is commonly held that… but I doubt whether… 15. Currently there is a widespread concern that… 16. Now people in growing number are coming to realize that… 17. There is a general discussion today about the issue of … 18. Faced with…， quite a few people argue that…， but other people conceive differently。
1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查，每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework. 最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。 3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet. 没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。 5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study. 说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。 7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person'' s physical fitness. 许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism. 应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。 9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution. 越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用。
然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪和卖淫。 10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers. 许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。
11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it. 无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。 12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement. 一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。
13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students'' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy forthem to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间，事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。 14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price. 任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。
15.Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus. 当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。
16. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse. 考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。 17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets. 大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。
18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure. 无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。 19. Although this view is wildly held, this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place. 尽管这一观点被广泛接受，很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。
20. No one can deny the fact that a person'' s education is the most important aspect of his life. 没有人能否认：教育是人生最重要的一方面。（超循环背诵大表） 21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。
22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past. 在过去的几十年，先进的医疗技。
问好 Nice to meet you!Hello!How are you?Nice to meet you, too!Hello!I am fine, thanks.问姓名 What is yourhisher name?Myhisher name is Jenny.问颜色 What colour is it?What is your favourite colour?It is red.My favourite colour is blue 问地方 Where is my book?There it is！问数量 How many pens do you have?Four.问感觉 How do you feel?I am happy！问事物 What is this?It is a book.问事情 What is the matter?What are they doing?I cut my knee.They are playing.问年龄 How old are you?I am ten years old.要东西 May I have two books, please?Sure！小学英语写作重点句型短语 一、短语1、that little girl那个小女孩2、（be） so short如此矮3、（be）so cute如此可爱4、（be）very naughty非常淘气5、a little chick 一只小鸡6、two big red hens两只大红母鸡 二、句型1、Who are they,Lingling?They are my grandparents.玲玲。
再如：Who is that little boy?It`s Tom.那个小男孩是谁？是汤姆。练习：那个小女孩是谁？是我。
2、They are my grandparents.They were young,then.他们是我的祖父母。他们那时是年轻的。
【这两个句子的结构是“主语（代词、名词）+be(amisarewaswere)+表语（名词、形容词等）”表语是说明主语身份、特征的。】 再如：They are old.他们是年老的。
练习：她那时是胖的，她现在是瘦的。3、I was two,then.我那时两岁了。
【主语+be+年龄】 练习：我那时三岁了，我现在11岁了。4、But your hair was so short.但是（那时）你的头发是如此的短。
【在形容词前可以加上“so、very等副词”】 再如：You were so cute.你如此可爱。练习：她那时也非常淘气。
5、She was fat.Now she`s thin.她（那时）胖，她现在瘦了。【第一个句子是说明过去的事，be用过去式（was、were）；第二个句子是说明现在的事，用一般现在时be(am、is、are)】 练习：他（那时）矮，他现在高。
他们（那时）年轻，现在他们上年纪了（年老了）。6、They weren`t old then .They were young.那时他们不上年纪，他们年轻。
7、Was it fat ?No,it wasn`t.It was thin.它胖吗？不，它不胖。它是瘦的。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Don`t waste your time on a man/woman ,who isn`t willing to waste their time on you.
Just because someone doesn`t love you the way you want them to,doesn`t mean they don`t love you with all they have.
Don`t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
And forever has no end.
Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
英文写作优美句子与句型总结：1.as an old saying goes，。
.正如一句古老的谚语所说2。.be nothing but。
3.from where i stand。. 从我的立场来说4.give oneself a chance to。
..给某人一个机会去。5.i feel sure that。
.is the best way to make sure that。.确保。
的最好办法是。7.we must do our absolute best to。
.我们必须竭尽全力做。8.there is no denying the fect that。
无可否认。.9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比。
更重要的了10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of。.too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过11。
.pose a great threat to。 。
对..造成了一大威胁（eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.）12.stole the spotlight from。从。
获得大众的瞩目13。.touch sb. on the raw 。
.触到某人的痛处14.it is not uncommon that。 这是常有的事儿。
15it is almost impossible to do.. 。
是很困难的16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。
17。has/have no alternative but to。
.between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷，左右为难19.content in the thought that。满足于。
的想法20（重磅出击，一般老师都会感动，这个句子可以千变万化，可以替换其中的一些词）The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大，再加上一直以来的财政问题，使得该公祠一蹶不振。 注：（。）
都是可替换的51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest59. 长远利益. interest in the long run60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one's favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones62. 取其精髓，取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。
67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides. No garden without weeds。69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。
70. 重视 attach great importance to…71. 社会地位 social status72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…73. 扩大知识面 expand one's scope of knowledge74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society93. 实现梦想 realize one's dream / make one's dream come true94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:95. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place97. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally, Moreover, Furthermore98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。
1、In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like ____ are more important than any time before.
2、From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of ____ far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
3、This issue has caused wide public concern.
4、A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that . Obviously,they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that
5、By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
段首句 1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为…… There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____. 2. 俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天， 它在许多场合仍然适用。 There is an old saying______. Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today. 3. 现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先，……； 其次，……。更为糟糕的是……。 Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______. 4. 现在，……很普遍，许多人喜欢……，因为……，另外（而且） ……。 Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______. 5. 任何事物都是有两面性，……也不例外。它既有有利的一面，也有不 利的一面。 Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. 6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为（说）……，在他们看 来，…… People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them，_____. 任何事物都是有两面性，…也不例外。 它既有有利的一面，也有不 利的一面。Everything has two sides and() is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. …已成为人的关注的热门话题， 特别是在年青人当中，将引发激烈 的辩论。（） has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. …在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用 它给我们带来了许多好处，但同时也引发一些严重 的问题。（） has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well 人类正面临着一个严重的问题…，这个问题变得越来越严重。 Man is now facing a big problem () which is becoming more and more serious. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图 /成形图可以看出…。很显然…，但是为什么呢？ According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph, it can be seen that() while. Obviously,(),but why?