I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Please give my best wishes to your parents.
Please give my best regards to your family.
how are you?
How have you been?
Looking forward to your early reply.
Wish you recover soon!
God bless you
have a nice day
①Thank you for your letter of …
②It is a pleasure for me invite you on behalf of … to accept …
③Thanks so much for your letter , which arrived …
④I am writing to you with reference to …
⑤I am writing to you in connection with …
⑥I would be grateful if you could / would …
⑦I would like to know some information on …
⑧It will be appreciated if you can / could …
⑨I would also like to know if you can / could …
⑩I look forward to hearing from you .
①From what has been discussed / mentioned above , we may conclude that …
②Therefore , it is not difficult to draw / come to the conclusion that …
③It is high time that something was done about …
④From all the reasons / consideration above , it is evident / clear / obvious that …
⑤Taking into account all these factors , we may reach the conclusion that …
⑥Given the reasons / consideration I have just outlined / discussed / presented , I strongly recommend that …
⑦It is clear , therefore , that …
⑧All in all ,what really matters is , in fact , to …
⑨It is essential that effective measure be taken to …
⑩From what has been discussed above , we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that …
⑾ In conclusion ,the most important is …
⑿ On the whole , it is high time that every one …
⒀ As a result , we should take some effective steps to …
⒁ Judging by the figures / statistics , it is not difficult to see that …
⒂ Only in this way / in so doing , can be really …
Dear Mike ,
l 'm happy to heard from you .As for your question, here is my plan for winter holiday .
First ,I will make good use of these time to practice Chinese handwriting .And then it's time to spend Spring Festival with family .l will visit my relatives and friends .Because visit friends and relatives then is aan old custom of China .After that l will prepare for the new term .And read some books .
All above is my plan .If you have any questions you can tell me ,and hope you have a good holiday .
X X X
3. 英语书信作文中 常用的句子有哪些
1，对于开头部分，通常来说都是一些祝福型的话。Wish you have a nice day / good day to you / glad to contact you etc. 希望你有美好的一天/ 祝你有美好的一天/ 很高兴联系你。 等等。
2. 对于结尾部分，通常都会是一些希望收到对方的回复。 Looking forward your early reply / I am waiting for your reply soon. etc.静候佳音/ 期待你的回信。
3. 对于段落过渡，那就选用一些连词吧，有并列，转折等连词，Such as and ,but , otherwise ,further more, in addition .etc .比如： 和 ，但是， 更多的是，另外 等等。
1. I'm writing to (inform you of the good news that you are admitted to Peking University).
2. I think it a great help if you can do me a favour and (provide me with whatever I need)
3. I'm looking forward to your early reply.
1.表示原因 1)There are three reasons for this. 2)The reasons for this are as follows. 3)The reason for this is obvious. 4)The reason for this is not far to seek. 5)The reason for this is that。
6)We have good reason to believe that。 例如： There are three reasons for the changes that have taken place in our life.Firstly,people's living standard has been greatly improved.Secondly,most people are well paid, and they can afford what they need or like.Last but not least,more and more people prefer to enjoy modern life. 注：如考生写第一个句子没有把握，可将其改写成两个句子。
如：Great changes have taken place in our life. There are three reasons for this.这样写可以避免套用中的表达失误。 2.表示好处 1)It has the following advantages. 2)It does us a lot of good. 3)It benefits us quite a lot. 4)It is beneficial to us. 5)It is of great benefit to us. 例如： Books are like friends.They can help us know the world better,and they can open our minds and widen our horizons.Therefore,reading extensively is of great benefit to us. 3.表示坏处 1)It has more disadvantages than advantages. 2)It does us much harm. 3)It is harmful to us. 例如： However,everything divides into two.Television can also be harmful to us.It can do harm to our health and make us lazy if we spend too much time watching television. 4.表示重要、必要、困难、方便、可能 1)It is important(necessary,difficult,convenient, possible)for sb.to do sth. 2)We think it necessary to do sth. 3)It plays an important role in our life. 例如： Computers are now being used everywhere,whether in the government,in schools or in business.Soon, computers will be found in every home,too.We have good reason to say that computers are playing an increasingly important role in our life and we have stepped into the Computer Age. 5.表示措施 1)We should take some effective measures. 2)We should try our best to overcome(conquer)the difficulties. 3)We should do our utmost in doing sth. 4)We should solve the problems that we are confronted(faced)with. 例如： The housing problem that we are confronted with is becoming more and more serious.Therefore,we must take some effective measures to solve it. 6.表示变化 1)Some changes have taken place in the past five years. 2)A great change will certainly be produced in the world's communications. 3)The computer has brought about many changes in education. 例如： Some changes have taken place in people's diet in the past five years.The major reasons for these changes are not far to seek.Nowadays,more and more people are switching from grain to meat for protein,and from fruit and vegetable to milk for vitamins. 7.表示事实、现状 1)We cannot ignore the fact that。
2)No one can deny the fact that。 3)There is no denying the fact that。
4)This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in. 5)However,that's not the case. 例如： We cannot ignore the fact that industrialization brings with it the problems of pollution.To solve these problems, we can start by educating the public about the hazards of pollution.The government on its part should also design stricter laws to promote a cleaner environment. 8.表示比较 1)Compared with A,B。 2)I prefer to read rather than watch TV. 3)There is a striking contrast between them. 例如： Compared with cars,bicycles have several advantages besides being affordable.Firstly,they do not consume natural resources of petroleum.Secondly,they do not cause the pollution problem.Last but not least,they contribute to people's health by giving them due physical exercise. 9.表示数量 1)It has increased(decreased)from。
to。 2)The population in this city has now increased (decreased)to 800,000. 3)The output of July in this factory increased by 15% compared with that of January. 例如： With the improvement of the living standard,the proportion of people's income spent on food has decreased while that spent on education has increased. 再如： From the graph listed above,it can be seen that student use of computers has increased from an average of less than two hours per week in 1990 to 20 hours in 2000. 10.表示看法 1)People have(take,adopt,assume)different attitudes towards sth. 2)People have different opinions on this problem. 3)People take different views of(on)the question. 4)Some people believe that。
Others argue that。 例如： People have different attitudes towards failure.Some believe that failure leads to success. Every failure they experience translates into a greater chance of success at their renewed endeavor.However, others are easily discouraged by failures and put themselves into the category。
帮你写了要有报酬哦 DearXXX, summerholidayiscoming.soourcompanywangtogotosomewherebeautifuiforaholiday.canyougiveussomeadvice? first,wohopewecangoswimmingthere.andourhotelmustbecomfortable.second,wewangtovisitsomeplacesofinterest.third,wewangtotrysomedeliciousthere.atlast,wedon'twangtospendtoomuchmoney socanyoutellmewherecanwego?
7. 求一份英语作文（写信的） 要用到以下句子的 急啊
3 we are writing to introduce that
our company。.,I want to say,
Long time no see .Otherwise.4thank you for the trouble you will have to take for
this program.And5by the way we have great pleasurein introducing to you by this trouble you willhave to take for …….，how'Dear Tom。;s it going
1) Looking forward to your early reply2) Hoping to hear from you soon3) I hope to hear from you very soon。
4) We look forward to your reply at yourearliest convenience。5) Your early reply will be highlyappreciated。
6) I hope everything will be well withyou。7) Please let us know if you want moreinformation。
8) I wish you very success in the comingyear。9) Please remember me to your family。
10) With best regards to your family。11) All the best。
12) With love and good wishes。求职申请信常用句型1. In reply to your advertisement in ~,Irespectfully offer my services for the situation。
2. With reference to your advertisementin ~ for a / an ~,I offer myself for the post。3. Please consider me an applicant forthe position which you advertised in ~。
4. Having noticed the enclosedadvertisement in ~,I wish to apply for the position referred to。5. In answer to your advertisement in ~for a ~,I wish to tender my services。
6. Your advertisement for a ~ in ~ hasinterested me. I feel I can fill that position。7. Shall you need an experienced ~ foryour ~ next SUMMER?8. I have been for over five years inthe employment of a / an ~ company9. I have been in the business for thelast ~ years, and worked as the director of the…department。
10. I've had ~ years' experience with acompany as a ~。11. For the last ~ years, I have beenand still am a / an ~。
12. I'm ~ years of age, female / male,and have had ~ years' experience in a limited company's ~ office13. I should be very glad to have apersonal interview and can furnish references if desired。14. If you desire an interview, I shallbe most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint。
15. Should you think favorably of myapplication, kindly grant me an interview。16. I trust that you'll give thisapplication your favorable consideration。
17. Should you give me a trial, I'll domy utmost to afford you every satisfaction。申诉信常用句型1. I am sorry to say that we are greatlyinconvenienced by the fact that ~。
2. I am writing this letter to complainabout ~。3. I really must complain about thequality of the ~ I recently got from your company。
4. You seem to have supplied us with aproduct that falls far below the standard we expect。5. The ~ I ordered from your storearrived broken. Obviously, no packing had been placed in the box before it wassent from the warehouse。
6. It is now over ~ since we made theabove order with you, but the ~ we need badly now haven't arrived yet。7. The product I purchased from you ~proved to be quite a disappointment. Although it looks exactly the same as theone I saw in your commercial, it actually does not perform the same way。
8. As I have no interest in receiving areplacement, I am returning the product to you and demand that a full refund bemade to me。9. I'd appreciate it very much if yourefund the money I have paid for it。
10. We would appreciate it if you wouldarrange for the replacement of the damaged items。感谢信常用句式参考：1. Let me tell you how much I liked /appreciated / enjoyed…2. I want you to know how much we / Iappreciate…3. We appreciate your taking time to …4. I don't know how I would have managedwithout your help5. I hope I can return the favor someday6. Do let me know if I can ever returnthe favor 基英语学习的长期目标——交流所必需的能力之一。
毋庸置疑，英语写作是集基础知识，基本能力和课外信息于一身的综合体现，同时，又要兼顾到写作者高超的写作技巧。因而，没有扎实的英语语法知识；1）、taff was strict about closing at nine o'clock. Then, when we had been driving in the desert for nearly two hours —— it must have been close to noon —— the heat nearly hid us in; the radiator boiled over and we had to use most of our drinking water to cool it down. By the time we reached the mountain, it was our o'clock and we were ex本段从“rose”（起床）写起，然后是吃早餐（“not to miss breakfast”, “closing at nine o'clock”），然后是“close to noon”，一直写到这一天结束（“By nine——”）。
B. 按位置远近排列（spatial arrangement）。例如：From the distance, it looked like a skinny tube, but as we got closer, we could see it flesh out before our eyes. It was tubular, all right, but fatter than we could see from far away. Furthermore, we were also astonished to notice that the building was really in two parts: a pagoda sitting on top of a tubular one-story structure. Standing ten feet away, we could marvel at how much of the pagoda was made up of glass windows. Almost everything under the wonderful Chinese roof was made of glass, unlike the tube that it was sitting on, which only had four. Inside, the tube was gloomy, because of the lack of light. Then a steep, narrow stai。