英语优美的句子翻译

分类:文案句子 1


1. 十句英语优美的句子有翻译的


我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁。

I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.

没有人值得你流泪,值得你流泪的人是不会让你哭的。

No person deserves your tears, and who deservers them won't make you cry.

只因为某人不如你所愿爱你,并不意味着你不被别人所爱。

Just because someone doesn't love you as you wish, it doesn't mean you're not loved with all his/her being.

一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。

A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.

错过一个人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你却知道永远都不会拥有他/她。

The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her.

永远都不要停止微笑,即使是在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的笑容而爱上你。

Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.

你可能只是这个世界上的一个人,但对于某人来说,你就是全世界。

You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you're the world.

不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你一起分享的人身上。

Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.

也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。

Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you'll be thankful.

不要因为它的结束而哭,应当为它的发生而笑。

Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.

生活中总会有伤害你的人,所以你仍然需要继续相信别人,只是小心些而已。

There will always be people who'll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.

做一个更好的人,确信在遇见一个新的人之前自己是谁,也希望那个人知道你是谁。

Be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.


2. 求英语的优美句子,要有翻译的


to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 严以责己宽以待人

prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富贵结朋友, 患难见真情

Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.

生命是非常美好的,如果生活中充满了非常有趣的人的话。

Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.

人生就像刚刚下过雪的一片田野,你从哪里选择走路,你的每一个脚印都会显现出来。

Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

生活就是经常发生的一些偶然。

Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一个乐观的人,即使被狮子逼上了树梢,他也能欣赏美的风景。]

Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.

生活象一则寓言。它并不是由它的长短来衡量,而是由它的内容来衡量。

Eat to live, but do not live to eat.

吃饭是为了生活,但生活并不仅仅为了吃饭。

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

生活不是一个需要解决的问题,而是一种需要经历的现实。

There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.

世界上的男人能够为女人做三件事情,爱她们,为她们受苦,把她们变成文学。

literature 文学

When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.

当一个漂亮女人微笑时,某人的钱包就会流泪。

Nothing comes between you and success.

成功和你之间没有距离。

There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].

世界上只有一种善,那就是知识,世界上只有一种恶,那就是愚昧。

No road is long with good company.

company 公司,朋友,陪伴

有良友相伴,路途虽远并不遥远。

With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.

有了朋友,生命才完整。


3. 给一些优美的英语句子,最好翻译


1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won''t make you cry.

没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can''t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。


4. 优美的英语句子(加翻译)


Don't trouble troubles untill trouble troubles you.

An ounce of wit tha is bought, is worth a pound that is tought.

That rings a bell.

Gild the lily.

follow your heart,but you have to find your heart before you can follow it

不算优美,但还算有用。


5. 求描写风景的优美英语句子


At the Edge of the SeaThe shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been an earth and se a there has been this place of the meeting of land and water. Yet it is a world that keeps alive the sense of continuing creation and of the relentless drive of life. Each time that I enter it, I gain some new awareness of its beauty and it sdeeper meanings, sensing that intricate fabric of life by which one creature is linked with another, and each with its surroundings.In my thoughts of the shore, one place stands apart for its revelation of exquisite beauty. It is a pool hidden within a cave that one can visit only rarely and briefly when the lowest of the year's low tides fall below it, and perhaps from that very fact it acquires some of its special beauty. Choosing such a tide , I hoped for a glimpse of the pool. The ebb was to fall early in the morning. I knew that if the wind held from the northwest and no interfering swell ran in f rom a distant storm the level of the sea should drop below the entrance to the pool. There had been sudden ominous showers in the night, with rain like handfuls of gravel flung on the roof. When I looked out into the early morning the sky was full of a gray dawn light but the sun had not yet risen. Water and air were pallid. Across the bay the moon was a luminous disc in the western sky, suspended above the dim line of distant shore — the full August moon, drawing the tide to the low, low levels of the threshold of the alien sea world. As I watched, a gull flew by, above the spruces. Its breast was rosy with the light of the unrisen sun. The day was, after all, to be fair.Later, as I stood above the tide near the entrance to the pool, the promise of that rosy light was sustained. From the base of the steep wall of rock on which I stood, a moss covered ledge jutted seaward into deep water. In the surge at the rim of the ledge the dark fronds of oarweeds swayed smooth and gleaming as leather. The projecting ledge was the path to the small hidden cave and its pool. Occasionally a swell, stronger than the rest, rolled smoothly over the rim and broke in foam against the cliff. But the intervals between such swells were lo ng enough to admit me to the ledge and long enough for a glimpse of that fairy pool, so seldom and so briefly exposed.And so I knelt on the wet carpet of sea moss and looked back into the dark cavern that held the pool in a shallow basin. The floor of the cave was only a fewinches below the roof, and a mirror had been created in which all that grew on the ceiling was reflected in the still water below.Under water that was clear as glass the pool was carpeted with green sponge. Gray patches of sea squirts glistened on the ceiling and colonies of raft coral were a pale apricot color. In the moment when I looked into the cave a little e lfin starfish hung down, suspended by the merest thread, perhaps by only a single tube foot. It reached down to touch its own reflection, so perfectly delineated that there might have been, not one starfish, but two. The beauty of the refle cted images and of the limpid pool itself was the poignant beauty of things that are ephemeral, existing only until the sea should return to fill the little cave.By Rachel Carson在海边海岸是一个古老的世界。

自从有地球和大海以来,就有这个水陆相接的地方。但人们却感觉它是一个总在进行创造、生命力顽强而又充沛的世界。

每当我踏入这个世界,感觉到生物彼此之间以及每一生物与它周围环境之间,通过错综复杂的生命结构彼此相连的时候,我对它的美,对它的深层意蕴,都产生某种新的认识。每当我想起海岸,就有一个地方因为它所表现出的独特美妙而占有突出的地位。

那就是一个隐匿于洞中的水潭。平时,这个洞被海水所淹没,一年当中只有海潮降落到最低,以至低于水潭时,人们才能在这难得的短时间内看见它。

也许正应如此,它获得了某种特殊的美。我选好这样一个低潮的时机,希望能看一眼水潭。

根据推算,潮水将在清晨退下去。我知道,如果不刮西北风,远处的风暴不再掀起惊涛骇浪进行干扰,海平面就会落得比水潭的入口还低。

夜里突然下了几场预示不祥的阵雨,一把把碎石般的雨点被抛到屋顶上。清晨我向外眺望,只见天空笼罩着灰蒙蒙的曙光,只是太阳还没有升起。

水和空气一片暗淡。一轮明月挂在海湾对面的西天上,月下灰暗的一线就是远方的海岸——8月的望月把海潮吸得很低,直到那与人世隔离的海的世界的门槛。

在我观望的时候,一只海鸥飞过云杉。呼之欲出的太阳把它的腹部映成粉色。

天终于晴了。后来,当我在高于海潮的水潭入口处附近站着时,四周已是瑰红色的晨光。

从我立脚的峭岩底部,一块被青苔覆盖的礁石伸向大海的最深处。海水拍击着礁石周围,水藻上下左右地飘动,像皮面般滑溜发亮。

通往隐藏的小洞和洞中水潭的路径是那些凸现的礁石。间或。


6. 求120句优美的英语句子,附翻译


1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。

你肯挟 瘸足的泥沙而俱下么? The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着 潺(氵爰)的乐声。 Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。”

“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” “是永恒的沉默。” What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence. 13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间 之雾。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。 Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过 去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。 There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。 让我只是静听着吧。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen. 20.我不能选择那最好的。 是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?“ I am a mere flower. 24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth. 27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺 诈的。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie. 28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror. 29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记: “我爱你。”

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature。


7. 英文的优美短句子(带翻译)五个


1。如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。

If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered.

2。宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗?

I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

3。没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

4。命里有时钟需有 命里无时莫强求

You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

5。当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害

When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.

6。爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝…。在爱情下交缠。

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

7。没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

8。记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.